Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) (25455 Views)

Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
ireneony:
This ugly guy..
Mtchewwe
Ireneoni, why you dey vex for am nau? No bi award for finest man dem gif am, wetin "ugly guy" come do for dere abi you been crush on am but him no gree look yourside? grin
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Who gif am? undecided undecided
Iru joke wo leleyi?

Be proud of your fellow AFONJA smiley
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by Jamiati(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nice one bangalee. This just the beginning
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
djlawex02:
Nah This Guy Dem Suppose Nominated For Next Rated Instead Of Tekno

1 Like

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
ireneony:
This ugly guy..
Mtchewwe

Hater alert.
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by kennykane1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oyibo people busying our youths with entertainment while corrupting our polithiefs and milking our country dry. Think of it, does Oyibo men understand what Dbanj, Flavor and their likes sing about in their music? This method of brainwashing has long been debunked. Award this award that... All na wash!!
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
jaheymezz:
Lemee laff small!! After d award he still dey come niqeria come do MMM.....lemme nt open d quy yansh finish

What is wrong if he does mmm? I hope you know you can invest 3m and get close to 1m in a month. Not even talking of someone who can afford to do even more than that. I know of a friend collecting 4m every month and this is his 4th month. Sit down there.
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by SSkillzzz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
djlawex02:
Nah This Guy Dem Suppose Nominated For Next Rated Instead Of Tekno
GUN SHOT....
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by chris2face(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
loobby:
[size=50]That white man wey dy clap be like SEE THIS MUMU [/size]
Oga loobby easy now
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Well done, D'banj. Meanwhile...

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by jaheymezz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
bobo65:

Dbanj dey do MMM? shocked

No be me tlk am ooo

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by jaheymezz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
airmark:

What is wrong if he does mmm? I hope you know you can invest 3m and get close to 1m in a month. Not even talking of someone who can afford to do even more than that. I know of a friend collecting 4m every month and this is his 4th month. Sit down there.

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by anny268(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
jaheymezz:
Lemee laff small!! After d award he still dey come niqeria come do MMM.....lemme nt open d quy yansh finish
Just came here to read comments like this. grin

But wait o, u mean Dbanj dey do MMM for real? shocked
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by enshi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
When ur friends know that u are lying but they are still shocked the way you are making it look so truthful

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by ipledge5: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
jaheymezz:
jesus Christ, see how you comfortably prepared a big lie

I have seen this on Dbanj page this morning and I have been refreshing nairaland homepage for hours. I don't know what Dbanj do nairalanders
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by baski92(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Person no dey sing but then dey give him award
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by refreshrate: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
But?...anyway, if they could vote Brexit I shouldn't be surprised at this.

...D'banj?

Hian!
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
OsuGanja:

Be proud of your fellow AFONJA smiley

I am. But I don't do sentiments.
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by Mileslamar1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Good
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
loobby:
Not only Michael Jackson can lean what this 12years old boy>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHnvPemGz0
watch the best lean in the world after Michael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EzK7VS9X64

Watch trick behind it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWgUU3Tmq_g

Nice.
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Haters keep hating ... He keeps winning. I love this type of destiny.
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by ahmg001(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dospix:
Lol...entertainment icon in his bathroom! I love Dbanj but this award is deceiving.
sharrap u dnt love him u re an ipob.Eva since dbang had issues with donjassy d iPods has neva seen anything gud in him
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
The guy no fine like before again.
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ooh Chineke! This man no dey sing yet he is winning award, while some dey sleep for studio yet no one know them.

Not of him that runeth but of God that soweth mercy...congratulations to u Mr. D'banj
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by pappilo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Him come cancel him London concert ontop..... yeye guy. Make dem go refund pipu money o.
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by Category1: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
ireneony:
This ugly guy..
Mtchewwe
U just want make we see ur profile pics undecided
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by donfemo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
They keep saying he is no longer relevant, but he is always in the news for achieving something. #Learndonothate
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by tammie24: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
ireneony:
This ugly guy..
Mtchewwe
you we fine what has u done for you

Rather to post to pictures up and down looking for the next customer. Business must be good on Nairaland

Swipe!
Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by IAmOged(f): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
ireneony:
This ugly guy.. Mtchewwe

mtchwww....thanks to bra, that helps ur fallen boobi ministry....

stop hating my bro bitcch

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by IAmOged(f): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
ireneony:
This ugly guy.. Mtchewwe

mtchwww....thanks to bra, that helps ur fallen boobi ministry....

stop hating my bro bitcch

Re: D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sabi person for ur life and move to next level....Bangalee no be una Mate for MUSIC industries...Ask Wizkid,Davido new genration Music they will tell u.....Don jazzy dey Respect this guy...called Bangalee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi / Yemi Alade Looking Lovely In Lemon Dress (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.