Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi (25458 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by 2romantic: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2017
Friends and fans have continued to react to the death of singer Eric Arubayi.

See screenshots from his instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPVnrPzhF0M/?hl=en

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2017
rip
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by lovelyjay: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rip bro so sad
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Quick recovery bro

1 Like

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by ammyluv2002(f): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is so sad! RIP
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by EdoNation(f): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eyah!!
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by ammyluv2002(f): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro
Huh? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
rip man.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by abdulaz: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
RIP bro

And walking away...

A man that saw his death cry

1 Like

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by abdulaz: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro
shocked
I hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by chris4gold(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro
how bodi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by hakeem4(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro

Who's recovering? a dead man ?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by dyabman(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wetin kill am sef
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by martineverest(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
i pity his son....growing up in a fatherless home isnt pleasing psychologically
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Tocheagle(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
rest in peace bro
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by slimpoet11(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro

Lmao. What drugs are u on dude?

His fucking dead, and ur here wishing him Quick Recovery grin

8 Likes

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by zoeee(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
sadRip handsome
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by kilokeys(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
very sad...
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by asatemple(f): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
See what the earth is about to eat. This lifee is really nothing, rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by LastlyFREEDOM: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please can someone here avail me with the contact of his family members? I am a Lawyer committed to Human Rights and Consumer Rights Protection. I would want to seek justice for the dead since learning that he died after consuming one expired malaria drug. In doing so, we would achieve justice for the dead and now more importantly, forestall many more other deaths in the future, hopefully.

I could equally be reached on: divinemercyattorneys@gmail.com.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by kullozone(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro

He died!
RIP
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by segebase(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
the good ones die so quickly... d bad ones still lives
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Amustical(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Are you sure you are real?

LastlyFREEDOM:
Please can someone here avail me with the contact of his family members? I am a Lawyer committed to Human Rights and Consumer Rights Protection. I would want to seek justice for the dead since learning that he died after consuming one expired malaria drug. In doing so, we would achieve justice for the dead and now more importantly, forestall many more other deaths in the future, hopefully.

3 Likes

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by obamd: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Those who sell fake, expired and substandard drugs deserve to die by firing squad.

Dora akunyili tried but rot was too deep
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by ItzHoludex(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
wondering wat d state of his wife is ryt now..

rip
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
this guy must have been one good broda from all indications and comment. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by bunnae(f): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
LastlyFREEDOM:

his dad was delsu's former VC. they bear the same name. you can see if there is anyway you can reach him through the internet
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Walelavender(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Never heard of him before but the eulogies are enough to move one to tears. May God comfort his family and keep them.
We will not be cut off in our prime. We'll fulfil our days.
RIP Man

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oh...... shocked
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by emperor94(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
I remember him from those Nigerian idol days with Omawumi and Timi them, dude was energetic, surprised he didn't win. Death is indeed dumb,deaf blind and may I add stupid.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Efewestern: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
LastlyFREEDOM:

his dad is the former vc of Delsu.

If you are serious with this you can come to abraka.. and what drug did he took? name of the drug? ,

A sad news thou.. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by ikorodureporta: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. / D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) / Yemi Alade Looking Lovely In Lemon Dress (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.