Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos (16600 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
If not of me BiafraudExposed many people wouldn't have known Ipob is a fraudulent organization built on lies... Okwu asi

Yesterday they posted a machine gun on their head Radio Biafra London. Am tired of exposing iPod yoots they lie all the time. Deceiving poor followers .. But I must expose this one... A little advice to the ipods here is that .Don't believe this people that Donald Trump, Russia and others are backing u, with all kind of materials... This was how they deceived me and my poor friend. Now my friend lost his legs.

Straight to post. I snapped this one today... From Biafra news paper titled Igwocha...
They posted as a news that trump has vowed to give them Biafra...

Biafra under Ipob is a fraud...
Please followers be wise...

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
If you're still deceived that Biafra under Ipob is here to give you freedom watch the video I did you will cry had I know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin tongue

My guy I don't know how to give them sense. If I remember how Ipob made them cut my friends leg am in tears.

My friend was thinking everybody is at his back supporting them... My Friend complained on Facebook. That as an Ipob member he should be treated instead they blocked us on the group...
I mentioned I was blocked on the video...

Is so painful... You deceive the poor and let them die...

undecided

24 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by DaddySLY(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by midol: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
I heard that Trump loves people who promote self determination like Nnamdi kanu. Trump must love our muslim buhari and hate Biafra. Insha Allah!. Great exposure there, from my yoruba muslim brother. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by AmadiAba: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
OP. Take am easy, u go die of heart attack o...

29 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by elijahkayode(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Iluminati Connection: The Simpson and Trump Similarities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzd5UbZ8x18
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
AmadiAba:
OP. Take am easy, u go die of heart attack o...

He's saying it is a people's right. He never said he has vowed to restore Biafra..
Instead he said America has exercised that right...

IPods sef

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by ChilledPill: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Honestly many are madt but few only few are roaming in the street.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Israeljones(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Everything on that news paper front is nothing but a joke...
So that nollywood actor too is now a lawyer fighting for biafra...
This is the medium thru which this miscreants have bin feeding our braynewashed brothers....

Pathetic.... When yu think yu av seen enuf,, they come again in different form.. embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by KINGwax007(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
I don tire o
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by asorocker: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
elijahkayode:

Rubbish , if there is any simlarity it is between the blood hounds who starved more than 3 Million innocent souls to death and killed unarmed protesters and satan.

Trump is not a murdered but the CIC and the military are devilish murderers
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by ChilledPill: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
If not of me BiafraudExposed many people wouldn't have known Ipob is a fraudulent organization built on lies... Okwu asi
Yesterday they posted a machine gun on their head Radio Biafra London. Am tired of exposing iPod yoots they lie all the time. Deceiving poor followers .. But I must expose this one... A little advice to the ipods here is that .Don't believe this people that Donald Trump, Russia and others are backing u, with all kind of materials... This was how they deceived me and my poor friend. Now my friend lost his legs.
Straight to post. I snapped this one today... From Biafra news paper titled Igwocha...
They posted as a news that trump has vowed to give tem Biafra...
[/s]
I pity you.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by elijahkayode(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by elijahkayode(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by chuose2: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed you seem to be scared of these Biafrans more than anything oh!

As dem useless dem no gree you sleep.

As dem useless so, you dey fear dem waka comot.

Abi na sense you lack or what?

No be throw way person dey dey throw way useless thing?

How you come dey hala make IPOB come remain dey, as u don talk say dem no get head?

Abi na things wey no get head you want?

21 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olu2016:
Why are you bent on keeping the South-East?

As your name say's they are frauds?

IPOB are called useless people, and fraudsters.

So why are people fighting to keep them?

Buhari takes a loan for the whole country and refuses to give them a piece of the loan
So why are you fighting to keep them?

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/10/$29-96B-FOREIGN-LOAN--FG-leaves-out-South-East-in-projects

The South East has the least number of appointments under Buhari

Under Buhari the South-East have the least Govt allocation

The Oba of Lagos threathened to drown the people from the South-East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS92_6LlXuo

the people from the South East have been asked to leave lagos

[img]http://2.bp..com/-u5zUxBuU2CQ/V6skjoDys_I/AAAAAAAAIQM/aIvMFLG22UsiUwSuVIx0h2ib7lXxoItBQCK4B/s1600/PsQ7oHJ.jpg[/img]

A doctor even asked people to harm igbo people.

There is a general consensus that they will never allow an Igbo man be president, because they are useless

http://dailypost.ng/2013/05/19/abubakar-mamman-ngulde-the-igbos-will-never-rule-nigeria-again/

SO PLEASE SINCE THEY ARE USELESS AND TERRIBLE PEOPLE, WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING TO KEEP THEM?

Mr Man don't use Ipob miscreants to insult igbo... As it is I am an Igbo guy and if am not let me never see good till the end of life. Including my unborn children both male and female...
And if I was not in support of IPOB at first let me suffer shamefully...
And if I was paid to do this wish me anything I will type amen...
There is no YouTube adverts on my video ... That is to say right now am not making any money from this...

Am doing this with pain of dejection, and rejection from a group who left us to die. If you have protested or you never have a friend who was shot... And they blocked you for asking for money for your friend's treatment. When all our igbo brothers worldwide are contributing...

I will reply you, If you have ever come out to the streets in between life and death to protest and feel a dejection... I will not reply u hence. Then I will feel you just at home. You didn't face the heat we faced. And the rejection

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
chuose2:
BiafraudExposed you seem to be scared of these Biafrans more than anything oh!

As dem useless dem no gree you sleep.

As dem useless so, you dey fear dem waka comot.

Abi na sense you lack or what?

No be throw way person dey dey throw way useless thing?

How you come dey hala make IPOB come remain dey, as u don talk say dem no get head?

Abi na things wey no get head you want?

You didn't understand the post. And you've started ranting... Read it again... It's an advice not about living Nigeria, but about the info...
That is why this photo suit all Ipob members... grin

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by QuietHammer(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

They posted as a news that trump has vowed to give them Biafra...

Thank you sir

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:

Thank you sir

Thank u for understanding even the news papers, their facebook page and all are deceiving the poor followers...

I just wished the people insulting me went through the pain Ipob kept my poor friend...

12 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Badtman, Omenka , APCsupporter, AntiIpoop,

I don't see any reason why Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2 Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun MissyB3 , Fynestboi , ijebabe naijacutee Ishilove and other moderators wouldn't take this to front page...

To make people understand how Ipob is leading our poor youth to death with fake assurance...
This is a high evidence of their news paper, Port Harcourt version. I don't know why moderators are pretending...

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by QuietHammer(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Thank u for understanding even the news papers, their facebook page and all are deceiving the poor followers...

I just wished the people insulting me went through the pain Ipob kept my poor friend...
Please remove your picture. You never can tell.....
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Xflint(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Mr Man don't use Ipob miscreants to insult igbo... As it is I am an Igbo guy and if am not let me never see good till the end of life. Including my unborn children both male and female...
And if I was not in support of IPOB at first let me suffer shamefully...
And if I was paid to do this wish me anything I will type amen...
There is no YouTube adverts on my video ... That is to say right now am not making any money from this...

Am doing this with pain of dejection, and rejection from a group who left us to die. If you have protested or you never have a friend who was shot... And they blocked you for asking for money for your friend's treatment. When all our igbo brothers worldwide are contributing...

I will reply you, If you have ever come out to the streets in between life and death to protest and feel a dejection... I will not reply u hence. Then I will feel you just at home. You didn't face the heat we faced. And the rejection

Bros no body is asking u to swear here. That guy u quoted made a clear fact. Argue with him intelligently u are busy swearing.
The guy never asked u to swear, give concrete fact like he did.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:

Am not always in Nigeria... Am in China always buying materials... So they can't get me... Before my picture was there I was prepared..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala please front page, these people are insane. Donald trump ke? How can people be so daft like this? And about the story of your friend, I'm so sorry to hear how Igbos neglected him. Lalasticlala front page and save the lives of the potential Igbos. I'm pretty sure the op is not lying about his friend's story

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Xflint:

Bros no body is asking u to swear here. That guy u quoted made a clear fact. Argue with him intelligently u are busy swearing.
The guy never asked u to swear, give concrete fact like he did.

And i've also given him an incontrovertible fact... Ipob is a fraud.. full of lies.. Not just lies... If they are truthful why was my Friend Amara a registered member left to die...

Why are new lies generated day by day... To give them assurance...
If Ipob is not a fraud what happened to Ngozi Okoro former finance minister of IPOB. Before Kanu girlfriend's...

Like I said except you have protested like us to see what we saw. I might not reply you... Because we are the people who went to the war front to protest... Why your'e only on Nairaland...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:

Seconded, remove your picture oo my brother, iPods are Heartless, senseless, visionless, irational, useless, missionless, imcompassionate, ineffective, u never can tell

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
I feel your pain bro.

BiafraudExposed:

My guy I don't know how to give them sense. If I remember how Ipob made them cut my friends leg am in tears.

My friend was thinking everybody is at his back supporting them... My Friend complained on Facebook. That as an Ipob member he should be treated instead they blocked us on the group...
I mentioned I was blocked on the video...

Is so painful... You deceive the poor and let them die...

undecided
Re: Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos by omenka(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Badtman, Omenka , APCsupporter, AntiIpoop,

I don't see any reason why Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2 Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun MissyB3 , Fynestboi , ijebabe naijacutee Ishilove and other moderators wouldn't take this to front page...

To make people understand how Ipob is leading our poor youth to death with fake assurance...
This is a high evidence of their news paper, Port Harcourt version. I don't know why moderators are pretending...
Seun, we keep asking- is there any Rule on this forum against exposing the cataclysmic lies being propagated by this fraudulent organisation?? Haba!! How many times are this OP's exposes gonna be ignored by you and your mods??

Nnamdi smiling in court- front page.

Ipod lies revealed- thread lingers forever in the politics board!!

Yet you say we've got Rule 9!!

What exactly is the essence of Rule 9 mr Seun??

What exactly are you afraid of? Depletion in traffic??

This is just disappointing.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters / Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery / Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.