Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters (16602 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by adora4u1: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2013
By SaharaReporters, New York

Nigeria's first lady, Patience Faka Jonathan, returned to Abuja late afternoon after a medical trip that took her to Germany.

Mrs. Jonathan was welcomed by wife of the Vice President, Hajiya Amina Sambo, leading a delegation of party faithful numbering 100 bused to the airport in coaster buses.

A source at the airport said the first lady look tired and lethargic apparently drained from recent hospitalization in Germany.

Meanwhile, the first lady is billed to attend a payer "Breakfast Meeting" scheduled for 8:00 AM. The breakfast prayer meeting will be anchored by Aso Rock Villa chaplain, John Kennedy Okpara.

The same chaplain presided over a multimillion naira thanksgiving service that had some 5,000 people in attendance. SaharaReporters gathered that the Presidential office donated N20 million to the event.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-first-lady-returns-abuja-another-medical-trip
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2013
adora4u1: Mrs. Jonathan was welcomed by wife of the Vice President, Hajiya Amina Sambo, leading a delegation of party faithful numbering 100 bused to the airport in coaster buses.
Sycophancy! Welcome back home, First Lady. But we only know about your returns, we barely know when you depart......I love Naija

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by israel007: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2013
May God heal you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by nig2change: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Can't she live her private life Sahara reporters. She is free to sought for experts for her medical condition anywhere they abound.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by dilim247: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Welcome.4th to talk 4 d matter
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by justaqad(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
melojames:
Sycophancy! Welcome back home, First Lady. But we only know about your return, we barely know when you depart......I love Naija

lol.
Nigeria land of Endless Possibilities...

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Scarpon(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
welcome first lady of the federal Republic of Nigeria we wish u LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by KingPradas(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=18pt]chop tax payers money anyhow, that 20 million should have been used for development purpose. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ebamma(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
I eat 300naira food but am more healthy than she who eats 1billion naira food #thank u Lord

28 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Welcome back o cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by 50calibre(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
These people are just running Nigeria like a family business

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by vlove1: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
I truly wish her a speedy recovery.

For all the haters burn in HELL

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by F8Nky(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
May d gud lord grant her long life coz #lips are sealed#
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
ebamma: I eat 300naira food but am more healthy than she who eats 1billion naira food #thank u Lord

You dey console yourself abi grin

Carry go. Nothing do you cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
# It is well. She left wit out our notice, she now arrives n wants a standing ovation? Any way, may God preserve her#

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
KingPradas: [size=18pt]chop tax payers money anyhow, that 20 million should have been used for development purpose. [/size]

Ebelebe development purpose tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Chegunn(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
nig2change: Can't she live her private life Sahara reporters. She is free to sought for experts for her medical condition anywhere they abound.

NO! she can't, she's the first lady (wife of the president)

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by ayox2003: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
A source at the airport said the first lady look tired and lethargic apparently drained from recent hospitalisation in Germany.

She for look strong, muscular and energetic like Uma Thurman.

Frawzey.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Bryancrox(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Patient Jonathan 2 like 2 dey travel.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by OurYansh: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
nig2change: Can't she live her private life Sahara reporters.

She'll start living a private life when she stops chopping public money...

As long as she chops public money her life cannot be private..

You hear??

14 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Chegunn(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
ebamma: I eat 300naira food but am more healthy than she who eats 1billion naira food #thank u Lord
lol u beta go for medical check up first before u jump into conclusions

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Itoroetti(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
d day sahara reporters will reports its own criminality is d day i wil dance unclad.foolish people

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Whhen is the date for the new thanks giving?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by daguru(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
my oga at the top didnt even tell us that u travelled o,al da same,welcome back ma
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by kajoula(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Bryancrox: Patient Jonathan 2 like 2 dey travel.

What do you expect ?....anyways Mama,I wish u long life...in good health in support to Uncle Jona.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by WhoDeyThere(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
nig2change: Can't she live her private life Sahara reporters. She is free to sought for experts for her medical condition anywhere they abound.
I think they should leave her be.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by beautifulll: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
smileyWelcum mrs Jona
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by OurYansh: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Itoroetti :
d day sahara reporters will reports its own criminality is d day i wil dance unclad.foolish people

Why are you angry that ur Oga's wife is‎​ being exposed by S.R.??
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by creativemusic: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin welu comu ma grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by dedons: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thank God that my mummy is back
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters by Temismith(f): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery / "It's My Ghost": Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts To Voter's’ Registration Scandal / Osita Chidoka: "Bail Conditions Of IPOB Members Granted Bail Will Be Met"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.