Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump (3634 Views)

Check Out A Shocking Letter A Native Doctor Wrote NYSC To Redeploy A Corp Member / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by SkytrendNews: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Director Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, has written the United States of America’s President-elect, Mr. Donald Trump,over his victory, urging him to bring positive changes in the affairs of humanity.

Also, the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Mr. Uchenna Madu, wrote Mr. Trump, promising that his group will work with him for total breakthrough in the political, economical, cultural and religious emancipation of the people of Africa.

Mr. Kanu, in a letter he personally signed, entitled Nnamdi Kanu writes from Prison to congratulate Trump, made available through IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Mr. Emma Powerful, said: “Trump’s victory was well deserved and shows that hard work and determination against all odds pay.

“Dear Mr. President-elect, it is with great joy that I, Nnamdi Kanu, received the news of your victory as the 45th President of the United States of America. On behalf of the Indigenous People of Biafra, acce

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/11/nnamdi-kanu-writes-donald-trump-promises-work-africa-progress/

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/11/nnamdi-kanu-writes-donald-trump-promises-work-africa-progress/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by maryjan8(f): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by DRISKLEF(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Femiolu2000: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trump has become the new messiah of the Igbos and those dying for Biafra.. we shall see how much notice he shall give to them

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Baawaa(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
IPOB,or what they called themselves are not serious with this letter,Donald Trump is now their god.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by KENNING2010: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
How this people think Donald Trump will be their messiah shocks me or its even beyond me..I bet Trump dont know if Kanu is in prison or even exist

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Femiolu2000: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
KENNING2010:
How this people think Donald Trump will be their messiah shocks me or its even beyond me..I bet Trump dont know if Kanu is in prison or even exist

Are you sure this guy is really in prison? Or na VIP section him dey? Does he have access to communication gadgets?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Afonjas: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Stop lying, the later is not from Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by SkytrendNews: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Afonjas:
Yoruba morron stop mentioning Igbo, Igbo people don't care whether Trump won, they just love him because he promised USA that he won't take shit from muslims

Where are you from? Hiding under computer screen and spewing bitterness? See his mouth!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by midol: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Femiolu2000:
Trump has become the new messiah of the Igbos and those dying for Biafra.. we shall see how much notice he shall give to them

We yorubas are pained that Trump won, it gave IPOB the chance to laugh at our muslim skulls.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Dinocarex(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Afonjas:
Yoruba morron stop mentioning Igbo, Igbo people don't care whether Trump won, they just love him because he promised USA that he won't take shit from muslims

Just look at you?
I believe if brain was sold for a penny, you wouldn't want to acquire one!
So Muslims are your problem now? I thought it was you wanting a sovereignty.
Let me shock you, go to Donald Trump's website. He has erased where he wrote total ban on Muslim. There is nothing of such again.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Rose2014: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Femiolu2000:

Why are yorubas so angry about Trump's victory?

Is it by force Clinton must win? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Rose2014: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
midol:

We yorubas are pained that Trump won, it gave IPOB the chance to laugh at our muslim skulls.

Sorry na grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Bubu4Sea: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dinocarex:

Just look at you?
I believe if brain was sold for a penny, you wouldn't want to acquire one!
So Muslims are your problem now? I thought it was you wanting a sovereignty.
Let me shock you, go to Donald Trump's website. He has erased where he wrote total ban on Muslim. There is nothing of such again.

Bros if muslims were not the problem, how come migrants leave the muslim countries and rush to the christian ones?

If muslims are not a problem, why are people scared of muslims?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Dinocarex(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bubu4Sea:

Bros if muslims were not the problem, how come migrants leave the muslim countries and rush to the christian ones?

If muslims are not a problem, why are people scared of muslims?

Muslim was never the problem. The invasion was the problem. The forcing of democracy on the throats of people who doesn't believe in democracy was the problem.
Let's each country has a sovereignty power over his land just like North Korea and watch 'Forced peace reign'

BTW, I'm not a Muslim. I just want you to see beyond Religion sentiment

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Eshinkan: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
The Nigerian government should hurry and sentence this guy to at least life in prison....treason is not a joke... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Femiolu2000: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trump is not ready for all thise Biafra fraud he's been subjected to

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
What about the letter we wrote to the House of Commons or was it to the queen, last year? Dem never read am?

Some people can fool themselves.

The only way to achieve Biafra is if you put your animosity aside and approach the Yorubas to help you out.

Otherwise, you're still joking.

You may not want to hear it, but that's the truth. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trump our new Moses

Come and save our flat head from the zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by KENNING2010: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
Trump our new Moses

Come and save our flat head from the zoo grin

The Moses of our time, pls come deliver Biafra ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by sammyj: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
The Dilector is a goner if he believes Trump will get involved in is white goose chase Biafra +!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by bennyann: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
I don't want to hear cry of disappointment in Trump tomorrow. I Don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Caseless: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hungry and incarcerated.

Pure flatulence of a letter!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Caseless: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ioannes:
What about the letter we wrote to the House of Commons or was it to the queen, last year? Dem never read am?

Some people can fool themselves.

The only way to achieve Biafra is if you put your animosity aside and approach the Yorubas to help you out.

Otherwise, you're still joking.

You may not want to hear it, but that's the truth. smiley
ibo is the single ethnic group with highest number of emotional comedians on earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Caseless: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
KENNING2010:

The Moses of our time, pls come deliver Biafra ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
don't forget, they're the "lost sheeps of Uganda" . They're very confused and do not know where they're going or coming from.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Femiolu2000: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
midol:

I'm not sure your statement has comprehension, Honestly I dont understand what narrative you are trying so hard to push here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by policy12: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Baawaa:
IPOB,or what they called themselves are not serious with this letter,Donald Trump is now their god.

Am just tired of how an average Ipob youth think, all of a sudden Trump is now all we rely on to see us through,what happen to our faith in God?

If this is what we want as a country then let have it...i know definitely the one that we survive we do but let not forget from experience the one we think may survive not survive ask Sudan and South Sudan.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by KENNING2010: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
policy12:

Am just tired of how an average Ipob youth think, all of a sudden Trump is now all we rely on to see us through,what happen to our faith in God?

If this is what we want as a country then let have it...i know definitely the one that we survive we do but let not forget from experience the one we think may survive not survive ask Sudan and South Sudan.

You are a clown.. na you wan scatter Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by xmich(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Femiolu2000: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
All these quotes being ascribed to Trump., HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Caseless:
ibo is the single ethnic group with highest number of emotional comedians on earth.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

$9 Million Dolllar: Before You Start Praising This Government / Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.