Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle (1097 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / How My Wife Died Because Of My Carelessness / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by kellyJames5(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
if she knew very well that her husband has Aids and didn't take measures to secure her self.......

then she killed herself.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
kellyJames5:
if she knew very well that her husband has Aids and didn't take measures to secure her self.......

then she killed herself.

She didn't know. How could she have secured herself? ask the husband to use condom?
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by Acidosis(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
The moment you suspect a partner cheats, take action!

Quit, or forgive only when he's remorseful and ready to get checked.

Your sis probably ended up with her husband out of pressures and worry.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by thorpido(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

She didn't know. How could she have secured herself? ask the husband to use condom?
If a woman finds out her husband is philandering,she can insist he takes veneral disease tests and insist on him using a condom if she will have sex with him.
A woman can always walk out of marriage with a chronic cheat.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Acidosis:
The moment you suspect a partner cheats, take action!

Quit, or forgive only when he's remorseful and ready to get checked.

Your sis probably ended up with her husband out of pressures and worry.

My aunty not sister.

Quit? lol....like you don't know some men rape when you say no to them. Helplessness.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by kellyJames5(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

she didn't know, that's unfair of the man.

using condoms yes but had she seeked medical advice, they could be having sex without condoms and she'd sill be negative.

it happens this days.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
thorpido:
If a woman finds out her husband is philandering,she can insist he takes veneral disease tests and insist on him using a condom if she will have sex with him.
A woman can always walk out of marriage with a chronic cheat.

you are right! prevention is better than cure. I don't forgiving and going on is the best....but to run before unaware hostage.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
kellyJames5:

she didn't know, that's unfair of the man.

using condoms yes but had she seeked medical advice, they could be having sex without condoms and she'd sill be negative.

it happens this days.

Having sex with aids patient without condom and still safe ? that's a miracle. Didn't know there is a drug for such.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by kellyJames5(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Having sex with aids patient without condom and still safe ? that's a miracle. Didn't know there is a drug for such.

not really drugs

do some research about it and you'd find out.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by realdee44(f): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
I taught AIDS takes more than 4years before the person dies.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
kellyJames5:

not really drugs
do some research about it and you'd find out.
ok, i will
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
realdee44:
I taught AIDS takes more than 4years before the person dies.

I don't know.....

Only that she died after four years
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by Mumben(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Its quite unfortunate they both died leaving d poor kids behind. Aah, what women go tru...d only way to be safe is to marry a man that fears God and vice versa. A Godfearing spouse will not cheat on you come what may because of his or her FEAR OF GOD. In pursuit of vain things, people often neglect the most important virtues to look out for before jumping into marriage. I so feel for d kids.

3 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mumben:
Its quite unfortunate they both died leaving d poor kids behind. Aah, what women go tru...d only way to be safe is to marry a man that fears God and vice versa. A Godfearing spouse will not cheat on you come what may because of his or her FEAR OF GOD. In pursuit of vain things, people often neglect the most important virtues to look out for before jumping into marriage. I so feel for d kids.

You are absolutely right; even if he cheats....may be once because it just happened. Never like that of a chronic cheat.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mumben:

Nice, but the same god fearing women out there prefer the bad boy, aka, spe.rm donor.

While she will not cheat, her low self-esteem (which they mistakenly call RUTH), will make her settle for the man she will continue to pray over.

If only I were God, I will never allow such women pray in my name.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by Berbierklaus(f): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
[b]I keep reiterating it that any woman who died because they are married to wife beaters or cheaters have themselves to blame,(God will not exonerate you of hell fire with the excuse of i was battered to death or contacted terminal disease from the husband you gave me,meanwhile the husband can ask for forgiveness and still make heaven,so who lose)enough of the pity party,it has not done anybody any good.

A happy home is not by force,if he is not working towards it,then it cannot happen.
Walk away with your life,at least you will be alive to take care of your kids

I read a post the other day on Facebook,how a woman died after sustaining serious injuries from the battering her husband gave her...She bleed to death right in the house,he took her dead body to the hospital only for the doctor to confirm she died on arrival. Family members said they already asked her to come back home,but she kept going back because of the children,won't the children suffer worst fate now that she is dead

I have no sympathetic words for you OP,hope you are wiser.Walk away while you can still breath,else your body will be carried away.

RIP to your aunty[/b]

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmm....it is well. Almost gone are the days of ladies and gentlemen. Whew! Can't we all live in peace? If he's no longer feeling her, can't he just up and leave without hurting her more? Vise_visa? Na real wa o.

Where did it all go wrong? Can't we all just live in peace? Yeah, I know it's starting to sound like a broken record embarassed

I look at most marriages and fear dey catch me...

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Acidosis:

Nice, but the same god fearing women out there prefer the bad boy, aka, spe.rm donor.

While she will not cheat, her low self-esteem (which they mistakenly call RUTH), will make her settle for the man she will continue to pray over.

You are right. You sound like the God fearing type.
I'm sure you are single because applications is about to start. Real God fearing men are scare these days.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....it is well. Almost gone are the days of ladies and gentlemen. Whew! Can't we all live in peace? If he's no longer feeling her, can't he just up and leave without hurting her more? Vise_visa? Na real wa o.

Where did it all go wrong? Can't we all just live in peace? Yeah, I know it's starting to sound like a broken record embarassed

I look at most marriages and fear dey catch me...

You are right. Marriage these days sounds and is like a license to letting all hell lose
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by Mumben(f): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Acidosis:

. You are right, many ladies re guilty of such attitude, taking it upon themselves to fight a difficult battle. It is well shaa
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by byvan03: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Over to the wear red lingerie team. RIP to the dead, a cheating spouse is a potential killer.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by kellyJames5(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

ok, i will
alright.
this your username though

what's the message?

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
kellyJames5:

alright.

this your username though

what's the message?

It means woman of the people. Someone whose main concern is for the people.
A sacrificial service to humanity is what counts in life.

I came with nothing material but i'm sure i was sent for a purpose and have to leave with nothing one day.

Legacy is not in wealth but on lives of people we touched during a lifetime. Leaving a footprint on the sand of times.

Woman Of Race
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by WomanOfRace(f): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
byvan03:
Over to the wear red lingerie team. RIP to the dead, a cheating spouse is a potential killer.

yes....like a bomb waiting to explode

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by UIA04(f): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
May God save us all
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle by kellyJames5(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

It means woman of the people. Someone whose main concern is for the people.
A sacrificial service to humanity is what counts in life.

I came with nothing material but i'm sure i was sent for a purpose and have to leave with nothing one day.

Legacy is not in wealth but on lives of people we touched during a lifetime. Leaving a footprint on the sand of times.

Woman Of Race

impressive!

pray God helps you to actualize your dream.

where do you stay?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NO MORE MR. NICE GUY / Child Up For Adoption? / Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.