Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. (51392 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / How My Wife Died Because Of My Carelessness / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laveda(f): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
embarassed Now this is just sad.. So the woman died due to her husband's cheating ways. angry

I don't know if there's anyway she can protect herself, the best is running monthly Hiv test once you notice your husband is cheating..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by dhardline(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
That's really sad. But I think 'maybe' your aunt was desperate cause of her age that she hooked

up with that man cause she must have sensed this things but just ignored them Because she just

wanted to get out of single hood. Nobody is perfect but there is one thing women must

understand,you can never change a man only God can turn the heart of any man that's why is

very important for woman to be close to God in any relationship so they'll be able to discern what

is right from what is almost right.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed Now this is just sad.. So the woman died due to her husband's cheating ways. angry

I don't if there's anyway she can protect herself, the best is running monthly Hiv test once you notice your husband is cheating..

so she can live on drugs if she finally contacts it?

18 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Booheema(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oh! Very painful. Only God can protect one from such men....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by IAmOged(f): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
The best way is to never even get involve in..the first place let alone getting married.

Dont marry a cheater, he/she will always cheat.....a case of the mistery scorpion and the frog story......

liken to this case; a fire doesnt start without a smoke....

I guess your late sis is a Drama Queen who finds joy in marrying a Cassanova/Bad guy/unserious Apha Male who could thrill and fulfill her pain-pleasure fantasy

She suppose don fix these in the hard way before its get out of hand like dis.....

drastic action needs to be taken before being drown........

RIP to the Dead....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laveda(f): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

so she can live on drugs if she finally contacts it?

Maybe, but that's the only help I can think of.

You don't expect her to deny her husband sex, or ask him to use condom everytime they wanna make love..

Don't you think?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

Maybe, but that's the only help I can think of.

You don't expect her to deny her husband sex, or ask him to use condom everytime they wanna make love..

Don't you think?

Honestly, to imagine HIV scares me talk of having a consideration how to handle a possible one. It's like waiting for a pullet. I think the best is to quit the marriage if he won't use condom. Him telling me he changed will be a story for the gods because you can never trust a Casanova. I can only do it in the next available room in a hospital after the confirmation of negative result. How would i know if he makes use of condom with them?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Berbierklaus(f): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
[b]I keep reiterating it that any woman who died because they are married to wife beaters or cheaters have themselves to blame,(God will not exonerate you of hell fire with the excuse of i was battered to death or contacted terminal disease from the husband you gave me,meanwhile the husband can ask for forgiveness and still make heaven,so who lose)enough of the pity party,it has not done anybody any good.

A happy home is not by force,if he is not working towards it,then it cannot happen.
Walk away with your life,at least you will be alive to take care of your kids

I read a post the other day on Facebook,how a woman died after sustaining serious injuries from the battering her husband gave her...She bleed to death right in the house,he took her dead body to the hospital only for the doctor to confirm she died on arrival. Family members said they already asked her to come back home,but she kept going back because of the children,won't the children suffer worst fate now that she is dead

I have no sympathetic words for you OP,hope you are wiser.Walk away while you can still breath,else your body will be carried away.

RIP to your aunty[/b]

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Marriage is not a life sentence
Divorce is always an option

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laveda(f): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Honestly, to imagine HIV scares me talk of having a consideration how to handle a possible one. It's like waiting for a pullet. I think the best is to quit the marriage if he won't use condom. Him telling me he changed will be a story for the gods because you can never trust a Casanova. I can only do it in the next available room in a hospital after the confirmation of negative result. How would i know if he makes use of condom with them?

Are you a Nigerian? Quitting a marriage isn't that easy.
And what if you don't know your husband cheats? Cause some men are so good that they don't live to trace.
Always running a test is the best I think, what if you haven't concieved? You'll continue using condom? And what if there's no available one? grin and morning sex? That's if he wants, you'll go searching for condom?

Dear please, marriages don't run like a boyfriend and girlfriend thingy, the best thing is just being watchful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

And what if you don't know your husband cheats? Cause some men are so good that they live to trace.
Always running a test is the best I think, what if you haven't concieved? You'll continue using condom? And what if there's no available one? grin and morning sex? That's if he wants, you'll go searching for condom?

Dear please, marriages don't run like a boyfriend and girlfriend thingy, the best thing is just being watchful.

hahahaha, you are right to an extent but it is still quit twisted! I wonder why men wouldn't stick to one woman they are sure of.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by IAmOged(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?

The best way is to never even get involve in..the first place let alone getting married.

Dont marry a cheater, he/she will always cheat.....a case of the mistery scorpion and the frog story......

I guess your late sis is a Drama Queen who finds joy in marrying a Cassanova/Bad guy/unserious Apha Male who could thrill and fulfill her pain-pleasure fantasy

She suppose don fix these in the hard way before its get out of hand like dis.....

RIP to the Dead....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Booheema:
Oh! Very painful. Only God can protect one from such men....

Amen! I think that should be every woman prayer point.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

RIP to the Dead....

hahahaha.....you got me cracking my ribs. You remind me Angelina Jolie roles.

I like your spirit and the fire; the dogs sef......
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by dingbang(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Someone who loves himself will always test himself for sexually transmitted dieases often.

In light of this, though I may get all pissed, it's good for partners to test themselves once in a while. I wouldn't advise the woman to go front her man demanding for a test as it would be a very bad idea but she should go through their family doctor who will advise him.

3 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by chris2face(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
That's bad RIP to the dead

Best thing is just to stay faithful to one another

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
dingbang:
Someone who loves himself will always test himself for sexually transmitted dieases often.

In light of this, though I may get all pissed, it's good for partners to test themselves once in a while. I wouldn't advise the woman to go front her man demanding for a test as it would be a very bad idea but she should go through their family doctor who will advise him.

you are right. A woman openly demanding for a test could breed trouble and if the man is a violent , stubborn type, may even beat her up, rape her and still do nothing about it. I wonder why all this has to end up on a woman's laps.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
chris2face:
That's bad RIP to the dead

Best thing is just to stay faithful to one another

Yes,but they wouldn't . I don't know if the pleasure differs that men won't stay faithful.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by dingbang(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

you are right. A woman openly demanding for a test could breed trouble and if the man is a violent , stubborn type, may even beat her up, rape her and still do nothing about it. I wonder why all this has to end up on a woman's laps.
lol its the same too for d man as well. Ah mean I can't imagine myself going to the woman i'v married and be hinting on her to do hiv test. She will change it for me. She will be like, come dingbang dis one wey u dey pesterize me make I do hiv test abi u Don go infect me with hiv? grin

You knw u women.. always wanting to play d defensive side.

So don't think it all falls under the woman's cards. Recently I got slimmed down and I went to visit my mum, she started bombarding me with annoying questions and demanded I go to d doctor. I knew wat she really meant buh still I was pissed off she thought Dat way. I just went to do d blood test and gave her d result and told her are u now satisfied...

Since In the result, there was hiv negative written on it.

So irrespective of gender, anyone will always feel this sense of distrust from their partner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

And what if you don't know your husband cheats? Cause some men are so good that they live to trace.

My dear,she can always separate from a serial cheater (it's not a matter of a one time cheat o).

A serial cheater cannot for long hide that part of him, a man you sleep and wakeup with? Why do we have instincts and pray?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
dingbang:
lol its the same too for d man as well. Ah mean I can't imagine myself going to the woman i'v married and be hinting on her to do hiv test. She will change it for me. She will be like, come dingbang dis one wey u dey pesterize me make I do hiv test abi u Don go infect me with hiv? grin

So don't think it all falls under the woman's cards. Recently I got slimmed down and I went to visit my mum, she started bombarding me with annoying questions and demanded I go to d doctor. I knew wat she really meant buh still I was pissed off she thought Dat way. I just went to do d blood test and gave her d result and told her are u now satisfied...

So irrespective of gender, anyone will always feel this sense of distrust from their partner.

Do you think asking a doctor will work? You guys can be stubborn you know.... grin
dingbang:

Do you think asking a doctor will work? You guys can be stubborn you know.... Imagine the doctor calling you over for a test just like that. That is trouble itself.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Berbierklaus:
[b]I keep reiterating it that any woman who died because they are married to wife beaters or cheaters have themselves to blame,(God will not exonerate you of hell fire with the excuse of i was battered to death or contacted terminal disease from the husband you gave me,meanwhile the husband can ask for forgiveness and still make heaven,so who lose)enough of the pity party,it has not done anybody any good.

A happy home is not by force,if he is not working towards it,then it cannot happen.
Walk away with your life,at least you will be alive to take care of your kids

I read a post the other day on Facebook,how a woman died after sustaining serious injuries from the battering her husband gave her...She bleed to death right in the house,he took her dead body to the hospital only for the doctor to confirm she died on arrival. Family members said they already asked her to come back home,but she kept going back because of the children,won't the children suffer worst fate now that she is dead

I have no sympathetic words for you OP,hope you are wiser.Walk away while you can still breath,else your body will be carried away.

RIP to your aunty[/b]

Nice write up....

nooooooo i'm just 26 single me and not the woman it happened to. It happened to my aunt and both are dead now.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ikp120(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala you know say I no dey cheat, na my girlfriends wey dey cheat... Somebody be like "Even that your statement prove say you dey cheat"... I was just joking sha... I no dey cheat o! #TGIF

In my opinion, divorce is a good option (by all standards) if a cheating partner is busted, but there could be a better option that begins with 'F' and ends with 'e'... Seun abi I talk any lie?

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Nice write up....

nooooooo i'm just 26 single me and not the woman it happened to. It happened to my aunt and both are dead now.
Sorry for your loss dear,this story is just an eye opener,I hope other ladies will read and wise up.

The age of "I must die there"is over.

3 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Sorry for your loss dear,this story is just an eye opener,I hope other ladies will read and wise up.

You are right....it was late marriage for her. I think we are somehow entitled to our lives than to how society see us or think about us. 90% of what some of do, is simply not just us

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You are right....it was late marriage for her. I think we are somehow entitled to our lives than to how society see us or think about us. 90% of what some of us do, is simply not just us

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikp120:
Lalasticlala
You are widely known for this trademark
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by dingbang(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Do you think asking a doctor will work? You guys can be stubborn you know.... grin

Do you think asking a doctor will work? You guys can be stubborn you know.... Imagine the doctor calling you over for a test just like that. That is trouble itself.
grin lol d man will be like, has my wife gotten infected cheesy dah won't go down well...

So what is the best way to make a spouse get tested

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ikp120(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

You are widely known for this trademark
Lol
*** blushing and crushing***
Are you seriously single? As in, no bf?

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
dingbang:
grin lol d man will be like, has my wife gotten infected cheesy dah won't go down well...

Honestly i don't know. May be mistakenly bite him hard enough during the show grin
dingbang:

Honestly i don't know. May be mistakenly bite him hard enough during the show then find your way with the blood sample; whatever that happens after the bite....you are on your own.

Well,it is just very hard.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Honestly i don't know. May be mistakenly bite him hard enough during the show grin

Honestly i don't know. May be mistakenly bite him hard enough during the show then find your way with the blood sample; whatever that happens after the bite....you are on your own.

Well,it is just very hard.
hahahhahahahha lol ur so so funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.