Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,169 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Premature Ejaculation Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premature Ejaculation Control (608 Views)

Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis / My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation / Premature Ejaculation Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation Control by Dannysblog: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
What is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either
before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with
minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It
may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can
increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one
of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It
has probably affected every man at some point in his life.

Read more @ http://www.dannysblog.com.ng/2016/11/premature-ejaculation-control.html?m=1
Re: Premature Ejaculation Control by youngest85(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

"Once Upon A Time Not Too Long Ago, I Was A Hoe' - Girl Boldly Admits On IG / The Difference Between Dating Men And Boys / How To Give Her The Most Mind-blowing Org*sm Of Her Life Tonigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.