Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport (1318 Views)

25 Minutes Blackout At A Nigerian Airport / 4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know / 5 People You Meet At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
1. The ones that always want you to help them carry ‘small load’ for their family in the abroad

Did they tell you I’m DHL?

2 Likes

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
2. The one that went to charter hip-hop baffs to travel

You think it’s easy to travel? Please leave him oh.

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
3. Those ones that come with their whole village to do send off at the airport

Even their best friend from Primary two can be there, iz not a joking sturvz. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by kinggogo: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
D no3, dem jst want take centre stage

All eyes on us

1 Like

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by youngest85(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
I can relate to no. 1

1 Like

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Mileslamar1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol
Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
4. The rich kids that just sharply want to pick something up in London, and will be back by the weekend grin grin

Muzz be nice! undecided

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
5. The ones that haven’t even travelled yet, but accent is just doing their body to speak

Maybe they dash accents in the airport.

1 Like

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
6. The ones that pack as if they’re expecting a famine where they’re going to.... Forgetting that Trump is out there grin grin

Haba, calm down! grin grin

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
7. The ones that have forgotten who the President of the US is, and still want to travel there
grin grin

It’s like you don’t know what’s doing you

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Feel free to add urs... smiley

Cc:
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticalala
Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
The ones that will pose in front of terminus with their relative luggage like say na dem dey travel. I've son it before my cousin was to travel to the USA and I was carrying his luggage around KLM terminus like say na me dey travel grin

The boys and girls forming fresh.
The photo freak

2 Likes

Re: 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The ones that will pose in front of terminus with their relative luggage like say na dem dey travel. I've seen it before,my cousin was to travel to the USA and I was carrying his luggage around KLM terminus like say na me dey travel grin

The boys and girls forming fresh.
The photo freak
real true.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Danang Private Car With English Speaking Driver / Canadian Government To Stop Mass Immigration Of Nigerians? / My Netherlands Visa Was Rejected, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.