Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos (2893 Views)

NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato / PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines / NAFDAC Intercepts And Seizes 4*40ft & 1*20ft Containers Of Fake Drugs At Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by FBS: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Oh dear! Not again. shocked
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by koolchicco: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

How do you make a fake condom?. They are so cheap that it will cost you the same amount to produce fake ones. I think the condoms you bought were genuine. The problem is with your John Thomas and not the condoms. Shave properly.

ROTFLmffao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unu gegbu Mmadu 4 dis site oo!! Emeka u don dey kolo small small, Chai! grin grin grin
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by mrofficial(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

WHAT? U kuku skin Baba, abeg go do test oo. shocked shocked

Nothing dey happen.

Aloy~Emeka:

How do you make a fake condom?. They are so cheap that it will cost you the same amount to produce fake ones. I think the condoms you bought were genuine. The problem is with your John Thomas and not the condoms. Shave properly.

Where you dey? Make you help me shave properly, Mr ITK.
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by platinumnk(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
i cant breathe grin grin

tears are rolling!!

hahahahahahh fake soap!!! wonders shall never cease?

is it that serious to have fake soap ahhahaahahhaha

mr.official:

There are fake condoms already. It happened to me tongue

The condom tore and I was able to observe it, i used all the pack that night and they did tear.

So i kuku skin.

ahhaahahahhaaaaaah lwkmd
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by AloyEmeka6: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
mr.official:

Where you dey? Make you help me shave properly, Mr ITK.

Make I come help you shave yonder?. Are you gay?
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by matiltomd(f): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
mr.official:

There are fake condoms already. It happened to me tongue

The condom tore and I was able to observe it, i used all the pack that night and they did tear.

So i kuku skin.

with ur microscopic eyes, you were able to observe it abi? you get time sha,
ehn ehn,did you use all the CDs in the pack or you used all the packs in the carton?? grin grin. I think your weapon is a bit faulty!!! grin grin
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by DeepSoul(f): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2009
*shaking me head from side to side*

Shave properly! LWKMD!
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by mrofficial(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
matiltom_d:

with your microscopic eyes, you were able to observe it abi? you get time sha,
ehn ehn,did you use all the CDs in the pack or you used all the packs in the carton?? grin grin. I think your weapon is a bit faulty!!! grin grin

Not with ma eyes now, does your boy look at his d*ck when doing it? Na ma sense tell me.

Baby, I used everything ooo, and to see that the condoms were fake, i wore 2 at a time, u can imagine.

When i asked that why did the condoms tear, she said "I don't know, ask your private"  grin grin grin

She asked me to continue like that because we were you know  cool cool . As a sharp guy i no forget ejaculation oohh. I commot am  grin grin grin

platinumnk:

i cant breathe grin grin

tears are rolling!!

hahahahahahh fake soap!!! wonders shall never cease?

is it that serious to have fake soap ahhahaahahhaha

ahhaahahahhaaaaaah lwkmd

No die ooo. You don experience am before?

Aloy~Emeka:

Make I come help you shave yonder?. Are you gay?

If u help make shave ma yonder that one mean say i be gay? no be you dey do i too know.
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by oyinda3(f): 1:16am On Nov 05, 2009
“We have found out that these enemies of the manufacturers and the nation are unrepentant and that is why we have stepped up the fight against their activities. We will not relent in fighting them and their plots to kill manufacturing in Nigeria.

not supporting the guy because he clearly deserves to be punished for importing contraband.
but Unilever (lever brothers) is NOT a nigerian manufacturing company (even though they may be manufacturing partially here). it's European and first found it's success from slave trade. i think the company is a good example of neocolonialism
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by muffins(f): 3:26am On Nov 05, 2009
What a fraudulent bastard! angry
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by wunmilyn(f): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2009
it is not news,
so am not surprise.
Re: N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos by lemmycop: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
Keep the good work up ! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. / The Main Functions Of Pineapple For Your Home Weight Loss / shocking traditional Birth Control Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.