Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. (2892 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) / How To Ease Back Pain During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. by lookdown(f): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
pls i need help am 23yrs old.and i ve having this problem of pains after having sex.i enjoy having sex but dat pain alone discourage me dat even to urinate becomes a problem.and for that reason ve not had sex for over a year now.
And i don't go close to guys again just because of the problem am facing.The worst of it all is that i didn't tell my man wats up i try 2 bear the pain just to please him and now that i can no longer bear it i decided to quit the relationship without reasons.if i put an end to my relationship now will i also end my marriage?That is why am crying for help as i await your responds tanx.
Re: How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. by Ziggyjoel(f): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
STOp HAVING S.EX! WAIT TILL U ARE MARRIED!
Re: How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. by yme1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
it might be caused physically or Psychologically:

Psychological Causes:

Lack of desire or low libido
Previous trauma, such as rape or sexual abuse
Fear of getting pregnant
Generalized anxiety

Physical Causes:
tightness of the muscles of the vagina
Sexually transmitted diseases
chronic tightness can cause sore spots to develop along the entrance to the vagina

talk to your doctor about it
Re: How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. by Radiant(f): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ziggyjoel:

STOp HAVING S.EX! WAIT TILL U ARE MARRIED!

How will marriage help stop the pain

Poster, pre-intimacy and lubricants. Don't rush into pumping too quickly.
Re: How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. by Donstan1: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
lookdown:

pls i need help am 23yrs old.and i ve having this problem of pains after having sex.i enjoy having sex but dat pain alone discourage me dat even to urinate becomes a problem.and for that reason ve not had sex for over a year now.
And i don't go close to guys again just because of the problem am facing.The worst of it all is that i didn't tell my man wats up i try 2 bear the pain just to please him and now that i can no longer bear it i decided to quit the relationship without reasons.if i put an end to my relationship now will i also end my marriage?That is why am crying for help as i await your responds tanx.
@poster wat u got is std.For ur total cure contact GODDY Natural herb on 08064807781
Re: How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. by agathamari(f): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
sounds like PID
Re: How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. by toaspromo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
you need herbal products but first try original honey it can ease the pain mail me on nutrtionaltoas@gmail.com for more info gdluck

(1) (Reply)

shocking traditional Birth Control Methods / Barber Rash/bumps / Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.