Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,556 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Help Counsel Them. Should These Two Get Married? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Counsel Them. Should These Two Get Married? (427 Views)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) / RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Counsel Them. Should These Two Get Married? by chnovpaul(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Source: Salubi.com

She enters the consulting room, half-walking, half-dragging her feet, with a dejected look on her face. She was closely followed by a menacing huge man who looked more like a bodyguard than a husband, or so I thought anyway.

The usual preliminaries…“Hello! Good evening. I’m Doctor Strange. How may I help you today?”…flowed out rapidly like a cassette player. “Good evening,” she replied. “Doctor, see, I have a very big issue and I’m confused”. At this point, I knew I wasn’t going to go anywhere even though my shift was going to be over within five minutes. Well, I have opened this one already. Let’s see how far this goes.

You wanna hear the rest of the story, right? See Aproko…this isn’t an episode of ‘Dr House’. Anyway, I’ll summarize the rest.

She had met this guy at her place of work about two years back after years of waiting for Mr Right. Needless to say, she was already 33 years old by the time she met Mr Bodyguard. It wasn’t love at first sight, because she was initially frightened by the guy’s huge size. Who wouldn’t? He must have been about 7 feet tall, and weighed at least a hundred kilos. But she on the other hand, was just Miss Portable. Slim, fair, pretty, and probably weighed less than 50kg. If not for the fact that she was pretty, I would have put her up as a classical example of malnutrition (apologies to the weight-watchers). Gradually, they became friends, became fond of each other, and…you know the rest.

Anyway, that’s a bit of digressing. She had come to the hospital because she had this issue which has been a bone of contention between the two of them. She’s been dating Mr Hulk Hogan for the last 18 months, preparing towards marriage, when the church sent them for the usual premarital laboratory tests. Hmmmm! Thank God for some sane churches.

I’m sure you’re already thinking that one of them has got AIDS or Hepatitis or one of those other dreaded sexually-transmitted diseases, right? “Get behind me, you dirty mind!” Nah!

It turned out that Miss Pretty and Mr Hulk have the same genotype…AS! The reality didn’t dawn on them immediately as they were both happy that none of them had HIV or Hepatitis which is what millions of people are scared about these days. Not until a close friend pointed out the harsh significance of their genotype result did the blue skies turn grey. Now, they’ve got thick, angry dark clouds hanging over their relationship.

They both have the same genotype – AS and AS! And they wanted me to advise them on whether they should get married. This one wey I pick up this hot Thursday afternoon sef get as e be o.

What God has joined together, who am I to put asunder nah?

What would you have done? Tell them to separate because their genotypes are not compatible or marry all the same and wait for miracle to happen? What do you think they should do?

<<Please let them know in the comments section below>>

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome Travel Sickness / Why Your Diet Plan To Lose Fat May Not Be Working / How To Keep That Stomach Disorder At Bay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.