Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (64436 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by skin2care4: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.

It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.

1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by skin2care4: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lalasticlala pls help me reach a larger audience

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:49am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI that has mutated .
You are suffering from genital warts of the chest.

396 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.
It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.

Do you usually shave the hairs on your chest?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

It is essential you inform your fiance especially since it is genetic. If she decides to go ahead with the marriage, then you've got a wife for life! Don't keep such things secret from your intending spouse. And that goes for her too.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Officialgarri: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2019
grandstar:

It is essential you inform your fiance especially since it is genetic. If she decides to go ahead with the marriage, then you've got a wife for life! Don't keep such things secret from your intending spouse. And that goes for her too.

Any lady who can dump a man for this kind of reasons is not meant to be a wife.
Infact you would be grateful for dodging such a bullet

44 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Zikora1000(f): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI.
Onu ojo! ndigbo si, nwoke nu sia ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko! nke gi bu, ma ogu, ma akuko, Na u get all.

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

For better for worse..... Has she not seen them before?...... grin

In sickness and in good health....... cheesy

The consideration for her is, would she be happy for her kids to inherit this DNA..........

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by SultanOfAbia: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2019
OP this recipe works 100%

1. Mix Vulture Poo with Kai Kai
2. Rub it on your Chest for 7 days
3. Thank me Later...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2019
The first thing is to visit a good lab. Run a test, to know what exactly it is and the possible causes. After that, the treatment/prevention become very easy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Any lady who can dump a man for this kind of reasons is not meant to be a wife.
Infact you would be grateful for dodging such a bullet

Nah. Don't say that pls.
You guys keep acting like you don't have qualities you look out for. That thing can be a libido killer for some people...

Women do not have to take everything and anything to prove they are wife materials.

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by revenge001: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2019
apply acid there, don't bother thanking me angry sad

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Tellemall: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

Forgive me, but what part of your body is that? If your relatives have it, maybe it's not something communicable. See a dermatologist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Haba...
Graphic bawo?

Your skin problem answer lies with a DERMATOLOGIST.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by 9jaBloke: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Here to read comments..

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by King204(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Let me take u to Baba cheesy
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Devops: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

Stop using shaving stick on your body my friend .
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by toluleke(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Do you see any pus. Have you tried antibiotics? Explain better how it started

3 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by DBossNG(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Walahi Ooo gbadun!

13 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by 9jaBloke: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked You almost made sense

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

For better for worse..... Has she not seen them before?...... grin

In sickness and in good health....... cheesy

The consideration for her is, would she be happy for her kids to inherit this DNA..........
Hmmmm, that is why it is good not to indulge in pay as you go to avoid getting kasala like this, much regards grin

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by lexxwiz(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by PrinceGallant: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Onu ojo! ndigbo si, nwoke nu sia ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko! nke gi bu, ma ogu, ma akuko, Na u get all.

Really, the man made sense with his comment, and I know you are commending him fot making beautiful comment. But can you say it in English?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by whitering: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Dr Pimple popper has the solution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Wickedtruths: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dumb clown.

8 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by jericco1(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
King204:
Which part if ur body is this
grin
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Cantonese: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
This is witchcraft attack. Check it well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.