Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA (1366 Views)

Nigerian Youths, We Have Been Scammed. / We Can Stand Together Or Struggle Apart / Let’s Tuen Nigeria Around Together! Lets Stand Together For A New Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerian youths we need to stand together now for the betterment on NIGERIA for our father's our mother's and our little ones sake let us take what rightfully belongs to us
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
speak and let us talk don't just look and go away
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by drss2(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
nigeria is finished. there's no hope for dis con3.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
drss2:
nigeria is finished. there's no hope for dis con3.
. my friend why would u say that were is ur spirit of patriotism there is always hope as long as u believe
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by KillJoy62(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
as d youth it is our duty to say what we want, but first of all we need to put all our differences aside and work as one body.
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
our strength as youths come from d spirit of togetherness or like the white man would have us say unity let say NO TO TRIBALISM, NO TO CULTURAL DIFFERENCES, NO TO RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST and remember who we are for I am a black Nigerian what are u
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
KillJoy62:
as d youth it is our duty to say what we want, but first of all we need to put all our differences aside and work as one body.
are you ready to take a stand
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
REVOLUTION IS NEEDED NO MORE TIME WASTING IT IS NOW OR NEVER
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
watching AIT news see how Nigerian youths waste their time betting and hoping to win one day for goodness sake calculating d odds of u winning are pretty slim wake up and join Nigeria in pursuit of greatness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
conflict only happens when people don't understand each other so I begg u to understand ur neighbor for a better Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by Omololu007(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
bloodofmyblood:
conflict only happens when people don't understand each other so I begg u to understand ur neighbor for a better Nigeria
mtchewww
to hell with Nigeria,i am one of the people that support the motion for the division of Nigeria across ethnic line...one Nigeria,yet an ijebu man cant go to kano and drink a big stout on the street of kano...let everyone go their way..one Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by buffalowings: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Useless country.
The dullard wants to drown us in another debt

Awon werey

Is there nobody to ori e pe ni jigawa no

The fucker wants to build mosque
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Omololu007:
mtchewww
to hell with Nigeria,i am one of the people that support the motion for the division of Nigeria across ethnic line...one Nigeria,yet an ijebu man cant go to kano and drink a big stout on the street of kano...let everyone go their way..one Nigeria is a scam
brother I understand ur pain but like I said understanding is necessary for instance would a kano boy pea in front of a shrine in ijebu but all this religious differences should be put aside so we see that we are truly d same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by Omololu007(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
bloodofmyblood:
brother I understand ur pain but like I said understanding is necessary for instance would a kano boy pea in front of a shrine in ijebu but all this religious differences should be put aside so we see that we are truly d same
religion to b set aside in Nigeria?are you sure you are a Nigerian
there was jubilation in kaduna,zaria and other northern part of kaduna when the christian ruling them died in a helicopter crash.
for Nigeria to develop we need to restructure the country
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
buffalowings:
Useless country.
The dullard wants to drown us in another debt

Awon werey

Is there nobody to ori e pe ni jigawa no

The fucker wants to build mosque
dats harsh u must understand DAT a mans believe defines him and Islam preaches peace and people who do contrary to it( boko boyz) are not Muslims so instead of pointing out their imperfections u should love their imperfections and try to change it if u can and not like this
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Omololu007:
religion to b set aside in Nigeria?are you sure you are a Nigerian
there was jubilation in kaduna,zaria and other northern part of kaduna when the christian ruling them died in a helicopter crash.
for Nigeria to develop we need to restructure the country
i am and that's bcus they don't no better u see my friend illiteracy brings out another part of a man and yes we do need restructuring but it comes with a clear mind
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Averted:
You dey Mind that one ..tcheww who one Nigeria don EPP abeg.
Nigeria can Neva be one. the early we understand this the better for us ..A country where the stupid Muslim bastards think they own the country ..slaying human lifes like fowls..
Nigeria is a Scam.. to your tents O Israel
I saw a northerner give 3k to a man at d embassy and I ask y and he said that man woke up and is trying to do something ( helpes people at d embassy with chairs and arranging documents) and he criticized his people for begging on d road now tell me would u judge DAT person too not all are d same some are so similar to u if u give them d opportunity
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
THE SPIRIT OF ONE NIGERIA DIES WHEN YOUTHS FAIL TO TAKE A STAND
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by handsomebolanle: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
This will *probably* be dead right here @ nairaland as I've gone through various comments and arguments of intellectuals in these place and it seems even the youth have been divided through one thing or the other.... each person seeking a greener pasture or cares only on the wellbeing of his/her immediate friends and family.
I strongly believe in education and enlightment in which our leaders fear most so as to sell poverty with stomach infrastructure during elections ....
And only few youths will want to donate to a political party (perhaps creating one).. they rather invest in sport betting or mmm (which I don't anyone)... I know someday we will all stand up and it will happen someday. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsomebolanle:
This will *probably* be dead right here @ nairaland as I've gone through various comments and arguments of intellectuals in these place and it seems even the youth have been divided through one thing or the other.... each person seeking a greener pasture or cares only on the wellbeing of his/her immediate friends and family.
I strongly believe in education and enlightment in which our leaders fear most so as to sell poverty with stomach infrastructure during elections ....
And only few youths will want to donate to a political party (perhaps creating one).. they rather invest in sport betting or mmm (which I don't anyone)... I know someday we will all stand up and it will happen someday. God bless us all.
u see he believes and I believe join us and we can truly make a difference
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by Jaynom(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
For now this country is not worth dying for. The politicians don't care about you, the government doesn't believe in you, it would rather pay you N50,000 to become a Bus conductor. The youth built the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY Yet these old timers perceive you as lazy
This system was designed to screw you over.
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jaynom:
For now this country is not worth dying for. The politicians don't care about you, the government doesn't believe in you, it would rather pay you N50,000 to become a Bus conductor. The youth built the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY Yet these old timers perceive you as lazy
This system was designed to screw you over.
then do something about it rather than watching it fall
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by handsomebolanle: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Lolss...I'm in for the betterment of the country.
Key points include
Vision Statement
Mission Statement
Goals
Longterm/MidTerm and shortTerm Planning
Finances
Administration
Platforms
Constitution
Legal Advisers
Leadership/Tenures

Etc... Then some youths migh take it serious #MyOpinion
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2016
I hear u blood
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by DeleteNonsense: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2016
bloodofmyblood:
Nigerian youths we need to stand together now for the betterment on NIGERIA for our father's our mother's and our little ones sake let us take what rightfully belongs to us
Please remind me the meaning of Nigeria. Nonsense!! When others are fighting to liberate themselves, someone is thinking on how to maintain evil forest.
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Please remind me the meaning of Nigeria. Nonsense!! When others are fighting to liberate themselves, someone is thinking on how to maintain evil forest.
see how angry u are take it easy u say others but its just u, and d funny fact is in 10yrs u would still be here shame on u
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by evilapc: 5:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Afonjas are conies-scratchies with evilistic 2 face who speaks from both side of their mouths...they are diabolical hypocrites and ritualistic inc-estu-ous...
....believe and trust them at your peril

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
evilapc:
Afonjas are conies-scratchies with evilistic 2 face who speaks from both side of their mouths...they are diabolical hypocrites and ritualistic inc-estu-ous...
....believe and trust them at your peril
dude why are u trying to cus conflict were there is none this trend is to unify youths nothing more
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2016
good morning Nigerians today is another day and I preach positivity and unity among us all as my new religion, Good morning Nigeria and its youths who I have strong faith in
Re: Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA by bloodofmyblood: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2016
omo what I wrong with dem youths are u all so weak DAT u can't even contribute shit to help Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondodecides: Unofficial Results From Governorship Election(Updating) / Brief History Of Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti – Woman Who Led The Egba Women’s War / Owner Of Ikoyi $45m Loot Uncovered. PDP, GEJ Fingered (video & Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.