Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) (71652 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by sagir1994(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2016
That ear can not last. It is made in China
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by lilvicc(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Its a pity Nigerians think this way. From the comment on the post. Could see some saying 'end time is near', 'this is disgusting', imagine!! We gotta think straight. There was no option for the patient to hear again and the doctor manipulated his way. And it went through. Chaii!!! Nigerians, wake up. 22nd century is knocking. Good work Doc!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Joey40: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Its amazing the level of ignorance on this thread. The ear on his arm is just a graft of his tissue constructed from his DNA, it is to be removed surgically and placed on his head where the ear should be. He must have had a problem with his external ear, accident or something. The folks saying end time is just laughable.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2016
etinanguy:
Naija Doctors which way na.

Naija doctor dey operate on unborn babies naa and even restore the foetus back to d uterus naa, no be achievement be dat? grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2016
damton:
My neighbour came back drunk from work. He has been knocking at his door for over 2 hours now and he stays alone.

Should I go and tell him that he is not around?

Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by memud001(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=lucrownt post=50962214]With the speed of Technologies these days, the Oyinbos won't mind to create human beings of which I know they can't...

End Time Things

haven't u heard about cloning
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by lastbaff(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
That mi tribe aint bad..na stil money kill am
Yes, it's got cool specs for that price.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by luggy(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2016
that is lovely
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by dermmy(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2016
lucrownt:
With the speed of Technologies these days, the Oyinbos won't mind to create human beings of which I know they can't...

End Time Things

lolz..Bush boy..what is end time thing here. This is not new it's called skin grafting, a plastic surgeon takes out of your healthy skin and use it to repair the damaged area, he had an accident and his ear got damaged, put yourself in that man's position i believe you would want it badly.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Good work
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by dermmy(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2016
awelekiti:
Didn't you hear about a Nigerian doctor in the USA who operated on a foetus? He operated on a pregnant woman, brought out the foetus from the mother's womb and removed the tumour from the baby,returned it to the mother's womb after the operation. The woman put to bed safely at the due date and the baby and mother were in good health. Nobody had ever achieved that before, globally. If you're in doubt, Google it. It's a recent event. We should learn how to appreciate our own

u've said it. a Nigerian doctor in the US not a Nigerian doctor in Nigeria.That doctor was trained in the US not Nigeria. A resident doctor in Nigeria can't do that.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by NathyBongos: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
That's a lil creppy shocked shocked
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2016
lucrownt:
With the speed of Technologies these days, the Oyinbos won't mind to create human beings of which I know they can't...

End Time Things
u sure?! heard their r human clones but still in d lab
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by kennynikky(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
lastbaff:
From the comments, someone was trying to explain that it's just an external ear to gather sound waves.

So I think the waves will be transmitted to the original internal organs of hearing already in the body for conversion and other processes.

See my signature
i need tecno c9
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Mileslamar1(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Haba
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Burshh: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2016
I guess This is about his Pinna and not his Ear.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by elsomm(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
WenysAD:
Holy Christ!!
For real? So if person hold im hand now, e mean sey he no go hear well be dat.

Kudos to u Doc......Naija which way?

No. He can't hear from that. The part grown on the patient's hand is the earlobe and its function is to collect sound waves like a funnel and channel to the main hearing organs inside the ear and head.

The man lost his right earlobe and this one created will be used to replace it.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Saint52(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2016
This one of the reason why i will never ask any girl out in China, 45% of their girls are not girls.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
China na China, e no go last!
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by lastbaff(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
lifezone247:
No be chinko? Small time the guy no go hear again. grin

Everything is made in China...
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by kennynikky(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by usibengate(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Like seriously! U can't be kidding me right here
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by gemale(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
D last tym i heard stuff lyk ds was when I read dt scientists were able 2 grow an earlobe on a rodent's back. So dey hv found out hw 2 do it on humans. Very impressive. Far beta Dan transplantation 4rm donors.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by gemale(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
dermmy:

u've said it. a Nigerian doctor in the US not a Nigerian doctor in Nigeria.That doctor was trained in the US not Nigeria. A resident doctor in Nigeria can't do that.
Wrong! He got his MBBS 4rm OAU ife.
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
OK good job but why must it look like ear? Can't it just bee a hole or sometin? Looks 2 weird mehn
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Eventoned: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmh
Re: Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Incredibly magical m8 lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.