Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Never Knew Melania Trump Was A Model Before Getting Married To Trump, Now See - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Never Knew Melania Trump Was A Model Before Getting Married To Trump, Now See (652 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew Melania Trump Was A Model Before Getting Married To Trump, Now See by robminds: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Someone wrote this and submitted:
Melania(Mrs. Trump)

Models are just no go area for marriage, if you do not want to see some nasty secrets years later about immoral conducts.
How on earth will Melania conceal all these her nude pictures from the world after bcoming the wife of the most powerful man on earth to be made so soon?
Now here nude pictures are everywhere on the social media.

I wonder how Trump will feel seeing this pictures on blogs and everywhere.

Maybe because am an African, i really do not feel comfortable with free will free style kind of women attitude. But someone will say it is her life.
See the nude things here: http://www.robminds.com/2016/11/11/see-nude-pictures-of-melania-trump/

(1) (Reply)

US President-elect May Not Be Sworn In After Today's Vote? (must Read) / ASP / Pray For Unsettled Gambia (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.