Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (70683 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by pressmanng: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2019
First he charmed her step-daughterand now — at least in the eyes of many Trump antagonists on the internet — Justin Trudeau has left a new Trump family member smitten: Melania Trump.

The first lady, 49, was photographed politely leaning in for a kiss with the Canadian prime minister on Monday at the G7 summit in France, and the image has since taken on a life of its own on social media.

In the photo, Mrs. Trump, clad in a red dress, leans in to offer Trudeau, 47, a cheek kiss with a smile on her face. Her husband, President Donald Trump, gazes downward next to her and appears, in the fleeting moment, to have a sour look on his face.

Of course, the photo was just a brief snippet of a larger moment in which Mrs. Trump also shared a kiss with French President Emmanuel Macron’s wife, Brigitte Macron, as the world leaders and their spouses all posed together.

But that didn’t stop the hashtag #MelaniaLovesTrudeau from taking off on Twitter, with many cracking jokes at the Trumps’ expense.

“Looks like even Melania is thinking of an escape plan to Canada,” one user wrote.

Another joked about her husband’s notorious volatility, writing, “How much longer do we think before the next proposal for a border wall will be between the U.S. and Canada?”

Wrote a third user: “I wish I was a bigger person and didn’t like this so much.”

Others found the image reminiscent of a popular viral meme that features a man holding hands with his girlfriend, but being distracted by another woman walking by.

“The #MelaniaLovesTrudeau photo is the political equivalent to the disloyal man meme,” a user wrote.

In 2017, a similar photo went viral that featured Mrs. Trump’s step-daughter Ivanka Trump, a senior White House aide, looking at Trudeau — her expression frozen in the photo so that it seemed more like a desiring gaze.

He had a similar effect on Kate Middleton in 2016, when the Duchess of Cambridge was photographed smiling widely as she greeted him hello and tucked a lock of hair behind her ears.
People.com

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/picture-of-canadian-prime-minister.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by hypertension(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2019
grin

Just look at Trump's face.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by helinues: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Where is the picture(s) of them kissing?

Blogging is not a must if the purpose is to mislead the public

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Isoduwa(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2019
If she do anyhow he go beans am no level

After all the woman Nor first love Donald Trump sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dmltoyin(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2019
If not for power, Donald Trump ain't good looking
But as usual, women can marry a mentally deranged slowpoke just to "chop life"

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Zikora1000(f): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by izombie(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Me na that ivanka i wan fuuuck. Na to meet her first. Abeg who knows where i fit meet ivanka?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2019
I doubt if the "Orange Baboon" can satisfy this woman sexually. The only thing he does best is running his mouth like a kindergarten kid.

Little wonder his wife has been consistently giving the green-lights to men with working phalluses. grin

How I wish Putin can impregnate her to spite & provoke all the perfumed-military Generals at the Pentagon. grin

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by athaboi(f): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2019
No big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by partnerbiz4: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Where is the kiss? shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by MrTrend(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:
I doubt if the "Orange Baboon" can satisfy this woman sexually. The only thing he does best is running his mouth like a kindergarten kid.

Little wonder his wife has been consistently giving the green-lights to men with working phalluses. grin

How I wish Putin can impregnate her to spite & provoke all the perfumed-military Generals at the Pentagon. grin

grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dermmy(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Trump be like.. If i slap tarrifs on this Canada now dem go dey talk say Trump wicked. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by drips8(m): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Trump should consider building a wall between the US and Canada

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2019
That's what happens when you marry a very very very young bride lols.
Read my signature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by itsme01: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2019
grin

oga trump no dey hide him feelings at all, see how hard he grabed his wife's hand while squezing face like agbalumo

Mr Orange chetos better know that him woman go still cheat or she don already cheat sef

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by generationz(f): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2019
You people are pervs I swear

That's a French kiss the cameraman caught halfway.

People will believe anything as long as it sounds entertaining.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Onoroyiza(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by asanwafo: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2019
And some people will be here running their mouth abouy Regina and Nwoko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dannybrasky(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2019
Was an handsome young man back in his days! Aging didn't suit him I believe wink

dmltoyin:

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by fergie001: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Local man is jealous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Her daughter has been begging me for friendship since 2015 undecided

I mean Mama Iyabo's daughter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by WalkerMichael(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

What did buhari do to you guys na lmaoooooooooo this one weak me oh.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by PureGoldh(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol....Trump ain't smiling at all grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Sirmuel1(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by SamOyovwi: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Not just power. Donald Trump Na big business man o
dmltoyin:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2019
All these na sharp camera effect that might just happen in a second

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by iamawara(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Oga didn't notice it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Coolcash1: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Tudeau is playing with sanction.... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by frowland(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Picture is just a moment in time. Doesn't tell the whole story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by rozayx5(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2019
dude fine sha

Melania got charmed by the ladies man
leave them together for a while and you will know whats up cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Babanlagenius: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) / Real Gun Which Looks Like It Is Made From Lego Causes Outrage Across The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.