Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? (3983 Views)

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by gide: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2016
You can open an investment house with that money, you lend pple money at a fixed interest, it is quite easy to monitor as any money that goes out u can have alert frm ur bank. These monies are mostly short term n usually they are guaranteed. Imagine giving out money at 7% interest rate flat. If u lend someone 100k for 3months you will get a profit of 21k at the end of the period excluding processing fee which is at 3% flat. This processing fee can be used for overhead cost etc.
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by madtom85(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Good day calcite,

I'm glad you are optimistic in Ondo State instead of the known commercial city in Nigeria (Lagos State). Many people don't see opportunities around them which is why Ondo State is not as industrialized as Ogun State and Lagos State.

I live in Akure, Ondo State; I will not advice you to invest in the hospitality business (hotels) because most are thriving on the sale of drinks and not from lodging in the hotels, which should be the primary revenue and also will not advice real estate because the payback period is longer than 5 years.

I'm into manufacturing but won't disclose everything in full details here due to some reasons. If you are interested in partnership in a very profitable business send an email to madtom75@gmail.com or call +2347033278678, thanks.
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by I888(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2016
redcliff:
This op is not serious. There is no business youbwould go into that you want it to be in a desired form or shape without being present. It is IMPOSSIBLE. I repeat again. Its impossible to build a brand from where you are without your physical presence. You can go into real estate or farming. Thats if you truly have the money. Scammer these days and their tactics. Christmas is fast here. grin
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by sisisioge: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Food...food...food...food

World class bakery, food processing company( u could do feasibility study there to know the raw food they produce in abundance that u could process and supply within and outside the state), pure water/bottle water...etc. anything that is fast moving consumables. You could get the businesses into a chain and have it highly automated. You would have competent management board and still have diff checks and balances in place. Good luck.
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by godOfNairaland: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2016
calcite , how about investing in a tech startup? I have this great idea, but it requires capital.
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by dahmie2013: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Op, pls if u have dat much money as u claim, I will advice dat u invest in a fixed deposit till when u're physically available 2 invest. Meaning, u will come home full time & when u come u will give urself @ least 6months b4 u start, cos u need 2 study ppl & do a lot of prayers b4 venturing in2 dat business. Remember, it is easier 2 destroy dan 2 build. Also, pay ur tithe & ask God what He wants u 2 do.
Don't trust any single soul, even urself with dat amt of money. Our economic situatn is not so good& desperatn is so much. Pls don't fall prey. God bless u!
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by Timbuktuo: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Simple. Politics.
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by calcite: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thanks guys. I love the brilliant suggestions.
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by stevic1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
why not go into manufacturing eg a tissue paper and servitte company will not b a bad idea, you can build a hall fully air conditioned I think the cheapest hall in akure now is 150k. livestock too I won't advice you go into fish farming because of high rate of theft involved.
Re: What Profitable Business Should I Start With 50 Million Naira in Ondo State? by Welcomme: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Investing ur money in MMM, kedi care, Forever product, GNLD, Alliance in motion wont b a bad idea.They pay well...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. / Are Nigerian Marriages In America On The Brink Of Extinction? / Semen Retention? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.