Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. (2998 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by FreeWorld23: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2016
A wonderful morning and a wonderful day, A special day and a special event, A lovely day and a lovely moment, a special day for special people, a joyful day for a joyful moment, a new age on a new day. smiley smiley smiley

On your birthday today, may God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the friendship we shared. You are an amazing friend, with a good heart., a heart that cares, loves & support. May God pour his love and warmth on you in all walks of life. Your friendship has touched all of us and you will forever remain a good friend.

May you get all your godly desire and everything you ever wished for be it bitcoin, skrill and cheap dollars grin lwkm!.

I wish you a very happy birthday. With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal....... life and world will turns in to so much fun for you. Wishing you a very sweet birthday.

Happy birthday ladyF. smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by paschal47(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2016
happy birthday to the skrill mama lady F. even if I don't know the meaning of the 'F'

it's lady F again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by klassykute(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2016
its ladyF again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Obascoetubi: 6:02am On Nov 12, 2016
show us her face or we don't know her
Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by FreeWorld23: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Obascoetubi:
show us her face or we don't know her
her face is loading...... Later in the day grin

Follow up wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ownacar: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday to the MVP of e-currency, on behalf of my family and hereinto "The Company" we wish you a blissful and prosperous birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by DaddySLY(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2016
happy buffday M'Lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Bishop4bella(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Aminat508(f): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy Birthday to this wonderful Lady, may Almighty God bless you abundantly... kiss kiss LLNP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Tabbaz(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Wish you long life and prosperity.

Patiently waiting to see her face. keep to your promise freeworld and don't bring one old woman picture come here o. Lady F must be a preety lady. I don talk ma own grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy Birthday Dearie. Wish you all the best in all endeavour.
It's LadyF again...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by valencia25(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Tabbaz:

I have her picture.

Patiently waiting to see her face. keep to your promise freeworld and don't bring one old woman picture come here o. Lady F must be a preety lady. I don talk ma own grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by valencia25(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2016
I have her picture but i am not going to show you tongue
Tabbaz:

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Jamean(f): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday Ladyf

You're wonderful in a everyway, You light up everywhere.

I wish you courteous blessings.
Have a wonderful time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Eleniyan15: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday LadyF
upload picture freeworld

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by uboma(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
happy Birthday LadyF.

wishing you many more good years to come with lots of bitcoins for you.....

***modified***

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday sweetheart! We love u ladyF kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by papinx(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2016
LadyF, happy birthday to you dear... May the Lord grant you all your heart desires...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Funjosh(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy Birthday to you LadyF cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by kaboninc(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy Birthday LadyF, the Fego! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Known you for a while now and all that comes with you is just radiance!

I wish you many more beautiful years ahead dear.

I hope you will prepare that meal I told you about yesterday for this day oh....remember am coming today with that baby.. . grin cheesy cheesy

Stay blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2016
FreeWorld23:
A wonderful morning and a wonderful day, A special day and a special event, A lovely day and a lovely moment, a special day for special people, a joyful day for a joyful moment, a new age on a new day. smiley smiley smiley

On your birthday today, may God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the friendship we shared. You are an amazing friend, with a good heart., a heart that cares, loves & support. May God pour his love and warmth on you in all walks of life. Your friendship has touched all of us and you will forever remain a good friend.

May you get all your godly desire and everything you ever wished for be it bitcoin, skrill and cheap dollars grin lwkm!.

I wish you a very happy birthday. With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal....... life and world will turns in to so much fun for you. Wishing you a very sweet birthday.

Hehehe.... boo of life!!! kiss kiss kiss

Everybody don know say I like cheap bitcoin. grin

Thanks so much dear...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2016
klassykute:
its ladyF again
lol grin

Thanks much.
Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Jamean:
Happy birthday Ladyf

You're wonderful in a everyway, You light up everywhere.

I wish you courteous blessings.
Have a wonderful time

Thanks so much dear... Really appreciate. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Happy birthday LadyF

upload picture freeworld

Hahahaha... thanks luv. kiss

Abeg make nobody post my ugly pishure o, I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Funjosh:
Happy Birthday to you LadyF cool

Awnnn... Sweetie... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2016
uboma:
happy Birthday LadyF.

wishing you many more good years to come will lots of bitcoins for you.....

Amen... Special Amen to the bolded. lol

Thanks much dear... kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
papinx:
LadyF, happy birthday to you dear... May the Lord grant you all your heart desires...

Thanks so much dear... Amen kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Happy birthday sweetheart! We love u ladyF kiss

Awnnn...LadyF loves you more...

Thanks dear. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by ladyF(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
kaboninc:
Happy Birthday LadyF, the Fego! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Known you for a while now and all that comes with you is just radiance!

I wish you many more beautiful years ahead dear.

I hope you will prepare that meal I told you about yesterday for this day oh....remember am coming today with that baby.. . grin cheesy cheesy

Stay blessed!

lmaoooo!!!!! grin grin grin

Come with your plate and bowl to wash your hand... Enough to go round. lol

Thanks a lot for the wishes... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by uboma(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
ladyF:

Amen... Special Amen to the bolded. lol
Thanks much dear... kiss

grin
Chai!
LadyF and money are like 5 and 6.
grin
have a blast birthday gal
Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by GJulius(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY F
GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE
YOU SHALL GROW IN GRACE AND WISDOM IN JESUS NAME.

...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND MY OWN PLATE OF RICE TURKEY... I WILL BE EXPECTING IT THROUGH DHL.

ENJOY YOUR DAY smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. by Bookiemart01(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday our ladyf wink
The female buyer of btc....
May d Lord bless you this day and beyond...

Ermmmm...since I can't be at d party, btc is in order grin

FreeWorld23:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Get To Taste Favour In My Life / Exotic And Faboulous Bridal Robes In Nigeria: @larielrobes / See How A Man Danced At The Burial Of His Ex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.