Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,090 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Finally Get To Taste Favour In My Life - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Finally Get To Taste Favour In My Life (2999 Views)

Maduka Favour Obianuju, Miss Nigeria International Visits Disabled in Anambra / Malta Guinness And Akwa Ibom Hold "Taste Of Ibom" Festival / My Beautiful Cousins, Chisom Favour Emetaghi & Chinelo.J.Ugochukwu gets married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Get To Taste Favour In My Life by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hi guys,
Favour is possible for u..ITS OUR COVENANT DAY OF FAVOUR TOMORROW
Church service 6am, 8am,10am,11:50am
Sango otta people, don't miss it for anything

Attend the living faith church winners chapel cannanland ota tomorrow and enjoy ur own dose
God shall be pouring favour on all his children and u shall not be exempted
Take advantage of the free transportation around Lagos..
If u don't know how
Simply call pastor amanze 0806-810-5500
He will help u out but call from this evening
If u live around oshodi,Ikeja,agege,Maryland..he can pick u at oshodi bolade bustop grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations, it's finally ur turn
Re: I Finally Get To Taste Favour In My Life by olamidedivotee(f): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Okay.

In case anyone need a content writer. I'm available and would like to work with you for less ppw.
WhatsApp:
Zero 9 zero 2 four 9 seven 3 nine 0 six
Thanks.
Re: I Finally Get To Taste Favour In My Life by Lavisha(f): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
I thot it's how the OP scattered the bigass lady Favour the OP wan take pepper us.
Re: I Finally Get To Taste Favour In My Life by chinchonglee(m): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2021
What kind of favour?
Have all the church members benefitted from the "favour"?
Why can't the "favour" come by going to the normal sunday service?

(1) (Reply)

The Prestigious Pageant, “mr & Miss Famous Nigeria” Is Set To Hold This April / Happy Birthday To Our One and Only LADYF.. / See How A Man Danced At The Burial Of His Ex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.