Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon (33954 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" / Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by savvylizz(f): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Y fear if ur hands r clean? Ayam nt undastanding dese pipu sef undecided
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by rabex123(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2016
U never confess
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2016
ourema:
That is the kind of politics president Buhari is playing. I am very certain that in 2019 election it will be very easy for APC to win
Just slam all PDP big wigs accused of monumental corruption and that is all it takes to win the election in 2019
and tell me the pdp "bigwig" that had denied that he's not corrupt
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by brainpulse: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2016
Pieromania:
The guilty are always afraid.whr was the rule of law whe he Wike and GEJ were hoonding Amaechi when he was governor?Were was the rule of law when the Then Speaker of House of Rep Aminu Tambuwal and other lawmakers were tear-gased and the green chamber sealed up?Were was the rule of law when 16 was greater than 19?Were was the rule of law when 5 lawmakers led by Evans Bipi and ochestrated by Wike and mama Peshe wanted to impeach the speaker of the house and Amaechi?
I cn go on and on to list all the atrocities committed by Wike and the Jonathans,just because the table has turned he is wailing.
My governor,pls enjoy the karma while it lasts.
Brilliant

1 Like

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Flakosixfive(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria is fine finished! How can an elected Governor say the for fight against corruption is useless and serves no useful purpose. What a fuc.cling thief!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by goodness4all: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2016
WHY THE FEAR?
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by fyneboi79(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Your arrest is seriously loading............
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2016
They will arrest you all one after d other
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by 111jideofor: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Wike cool down nothing will happen to you sir, The fear of Trump is the beginning of the end of tyranny in Nigeria. Less than 24hrs after Trump was declared winner:
1. Fani-Kayode granted bail
2. Grazing Bill declared unconstitutional
3. Justice Walter Onnoghen from Cross Rivers State appointed Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
4. Barr Eyitayo Jegede won all his appeals against Sheriff (Buhari's in-law).
5. Buhari invited Igbo Senators for a meeting in Aso Rock to discuss the possible release of my leader Prophet Nnamdi Kanu and the marginalization of the 5%.
Who says old soldier no de fear?

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2016
.bktdfhfkfofidjfbnffofj
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2016
While thugnor fayose roams freely? Uncle pls tell us anoda stowieeeee! You obviously got skeletons in your cupboard cos a clean consciensce fears no accusation!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
111jideofor:
Wike cool down nothing will happen to you sir, The fear of Trump is the beginning of the end of tyranny in Nigeria. Less than 24hrs after Trump was declared winner:
3. Justice Walter Onnoghen from Cross Rivers State appointed Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
5. Buhari invited Igbo Senators for a meeting in Aso Rock to discuss the possible release of my leader Prophet Nnamdi Kanu and the marginalization of the 5%.

? Gist me

1 Like

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by uwagimboo: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Oga they should arrest you so that Nigeria would be a thing of the past...
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Cletus77(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Talkatives leave the judging for rivers people
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by michoim(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Talking trash that doesn't exist. What a false alarm by Wike. He claim there is no rule of law . Then your twin brother in evil, Fayose,who has immunity has he been arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Lasskeey: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2016
samtee37:
Guys.. Please dash me some likes.....

First time of making fp after 2yrs on NL....

Meanwhile the guy below me will do justice to oga wike plight.
.....ok ! Dis wan na from Atiku !

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
My dear governor Wike, you and Buhari are eqaul in terms of immunity, so before anyone can think of arresting you, Mr Bubu is already in prison.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by michoim(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
If a criminal -like Nnamdi Kanu is your prophet,then you are doomed. ..

1 Like

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by jbcul4ril(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2016
No peace for the wicked. We will surely gather against you grin grin grin

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by RZArecta(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:
[s]No need to fear mister. It's your conscience that's pricking you.

You still enjoy immunity and I am very sure Buhari is a man of rule of law despite losers want us believe otherwise.

If any governor deserves to be arrested while still in office, Fayose qualifies for that honor more than anyone else.

But be rest assured that your misdeeds will someday find you out eventually[/s].
I honestly pray you shall be healed from this disease, it's not fatal though just pathetic
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Oblang(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2016
111jideofor:

Its like u ppl think trump will leave America and start ruling u in Nigeria. Na inside kuje kanu will celebrate 50 xmas...

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:
No need to fear mister.

If any governor deserves to be arrested while still in office, Fayose and Amaechi qualifies for that honor more than anyone else.
true talk my brother cool
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by DropShot: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
true talk my brother cool
This your moniker is highly concentrated. grin
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by dunkem21(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
If the samson of a governor could fear like this, what of people like us..

Mind how you talk on NL O lipsrsealed
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by muri4mig(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2016
Wike has forgot what u did to Amaechi so soon. PMB is the nicest president ever. How I wish I am d one. cool
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by Aburi001: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2016
samtee37:
Guys.. Please dash me some likes.....

First time of making fp after 2yrs on NL....

Meanwhile the guy below me will do justice to oga wike plight.
No fear uncle WIKEd, your IMMUNITY is intact till 2019 grin
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

This your moniker is highly concentrated. grin
u wan sip? cheesy embarassed cheesy wink grin
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by lollmaolol(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
Freedom of living is Dead in Nigeria

Mockery of democracy
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by DropShot: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
u wan sip? cheesy embarassed cheesy wink grin
I no understand. grin cheesy
Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by awayeyebundle: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wike,fayose and Mimiko are the disdain that brought PDP to where it is today...They want everything to go their way...at all cost...Wike na ur conscience dey judge u sir...Continue after ur Tenure _U go hear am.Wike,Fayose and Mimiko are thieves of the highest Order...Why always talking of Judiciary arm of Nigeria...He too have skeleton in his Cupboard just like Ondo state government too have cat in his cupboard in the on going Fracas in PDP...Jegede at all cost to cover his ass

1 Like

Re: Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon by KingNom(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.

Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.

If the President through his powers together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.

'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.

A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!

If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.

Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moves To Save Obaseki By Presidency Flops / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.