Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles (26600 Views)

Political Parties Beg Udom And Akpabio To Continue Working Together / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall / Mikel Obi Presents Akpabio With A Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by huaduke9: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
they better beat Algeria today

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by fratermathy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Governor Udom isn't continuing the legacies of Akpabio.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Bigii(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fresia01:
Na that iwobi I go like meet.. .Nigeria to win by 3 goals to 1

Iwobiundecided

See me here, if u want fu*k come and take. Na only ball iwobi sabi play wink

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by saintdennis(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
kenonze:
Government should stop sponsoring Super Eagles.

It is the duty
of multinationals to take over sponsorship deals of the Eagles.

WTF? How can this nation move forward with so many illiterates?? ?? ?? shocked
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Smellymouth: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rohr. Abeg nor start Omeruo oooo!!

Dude can't stop a crawling tortoise.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by wristbangle: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 2-0 Algeria

Nigeria has done good things for me to wish them the best. We are going to world cup come 2018. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

Nigeria has done no good thing for me to wish them good. We are not going to world cup come 2018. Mark my word.

OYO grin
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Ecosystem4u: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Well talkin of super Eagles....... the last tym I checked d team is made up of hard working Igbo guys with no single AFONJA!!!!!!!! so I support my brothers!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by mmsen: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

Nigeria has done no good thing for me to wish them good. We are not going to world cup come 2018. Mark my word.

Please ban yourself from this forum.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by costandi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

What good have you done for Nigeria? Think about the answer sincerely within yourself, and be sincere to ascertain that you deserve no good from Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
ihimiray:
wicked witch

You are right but something is missing. You didn't add Pretty check her pic. She's a Pretty Wicked Witch grin
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thunder will fire u there.. I hope u know... Jazebel
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ecosystem4u:
Well talkin of super Eagles....... the last tym I checked d team is made up of hard working Igbo guys with no single AFONJA!!!!!!!! so I support my brothers!!!!!!!!

It's no surprise. Tribalism and Wailing run in your blood. And making sense is not a function of a dead brain like Urs. grin
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by searay(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
For free
, who need am

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Mujtahida: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

Let me do what I hardly do online: idiot na im you be.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Fresia01(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bigii:

Iwobiundecided

See me here, if u want fu*k come and take. Na only ball iwobi sabi play wink
I tell u say na Bleep make me wan meet iwobi
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Bigii(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fresia01:
I tell u say na Bleep make me wan meet iwobi

No vex na helP I been wan help U with dis ur yummy body.

But talk truth if e com result to bleep u no go gree
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by jrusky(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

Is that all

Ok we heard you.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Bigii(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
kenonze:
Government should stop sponsoring Super Eagles.

It is the duty of multinationals to take over sponsorship deals of the Eagles.

IGNORAMUS, National team we are talking about undecided
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by mildflame: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
4k! AKPABIO and his bad luck
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

you are right. Am in support....useless Nation called Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by harmbhrosz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
agongajoseph:
you are right. Am in support....useless Nation called Nigeria.
mumu like you, the so called National team is filled with your Ibo brothers, can you now see you're indirectly wishing failure to your own brother? grin

Karma!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bigii:

IGNORAMUS, National team we are talking about undecided

Haba,
That things are done wrongly in our country doesn't mean advanced society do same.
Have u care to ask why FIFA warned that government should stop interference with national team football.
This can only happen if and only if govt is not sponsoring the team.

We have done enough good to all these multinationals thus things like Super Eagles sponsorship deals shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Ecosystem4u: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
davtosh:

It's no surprise. Tribalism and Wailing run in your blood. And making sense is not a function of a dead brain like Urs. grin
Yoruba is d worst thing that eva happened 2 u. Quote me wrong if u can

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Maski87: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
If you want to start winning again start plying the games in lagos.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
[s]
saintdennis:

WTF? How can this nation move forward with so many illiterates?? ?? ?? shocked
[/s]

The last time I checked, Illiterate is one who cannot read or write.

Sometimes we need to think before we comment.

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by ekhai(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

IPOB MEMBER SIGHTED. LEARN TO BE PATRIOTIC BEFORE YOU GAIN BIAFRA.
I AM NOT SUPPORTING BIAFRA. I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA..... KENNETH OKONKWO.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Bigii(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
kenonze:

Haba,
That things are done wrongly in our country doesn't mean advanced society do same.
Have u care to ask why FIFA warned the government should stop interference with national team football.
This can only happen if and only if govt is not sponsoring the team.

We have done enough good to all these multinationals thus things like Super Eagles sponsorship deals shouldn't be a problem.

Noted.

Thanks for the explanation. Very educative.
U got beauty + brain. #Ayam crushing kiss

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by drexy02: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

We are going in Jesus name
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by imoh070: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

Your reasons aren't just enough to be negative about Nigeria, how have you help your country to be positive,your post won't count,no offense.
Re: Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigeria 0-2 Algeria

Look at you...........
Madam you are a Camorounian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.