Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Heavily Pregnant EX Beauty Queen Benedicta Akpana Dances To Timaya's Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant EX Beauty Queen Benedicta Akpana Dances To Timaya's Music (1486 Views)

Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant EX Beauty Queen Benedicta Akpana Dances To Timaya's Music by biadaba: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Miss Heritage Africa 2015 Benedicta Akpana is now a happily married woman. She is an Executive Protocol officer to the Governor of Cross Rivers state Governor Benedict Ayade. Benedicta who got married to her beau earlier this year is now pregnant. The Ex beauty queen took to social media to share a video of her and her heavy baby bump dancing to Timaya's music.

The beauty queen shared the video along side a caption that reads: "I am super grateful to God Almighty for His SUFFICIENT grace and love upon me! Awaiting the arrival of the most priceless gift ever! My fav jam by@timayatimaya on repeat! If you know me then you must know how much I love to dance and there's no stopping me now the latest fav jam"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMFdrOFV80&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/heavily-pregnant-ex-beauty-queen.html

Lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe

Re: Heavily Pregnant EX Beauty Queen Benedicta Akpana Dances To Timaya's Music by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
just be careful with dt pregnancy
Re: Heavily Pregnant EX Beauty Queen Benedicta Akpana Dances To Timaya's Music by Came: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
She want make Timaya come visit am when she born abi wetin. Timaya, over to you .
Re: Heavily Pregnant EX Beauty Queen Benedicta Akpana Dances To Timaya's Music by biadaba: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lalasticlala ijebabe

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Wizkid To Face 11-year Jail Term As Ugandan Court Issues Arrest / Actress Dayo Amusa Jacked By Monkeys At Animal Reserve Center [PICS] / Bigbrothernaija.com Is The Official Blog For Bbn Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.