Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures (45505 Views)

Adiele Ekeke Buries His Two Children Same Day, Wife Still In Mortuary (Photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by jbcul4ril(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
When they gather against your family, your need your entire pastoral team
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by africanusvu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
last time it was six kids of same family buried same day in anambra.nw look at this.there is a question i wnt to ask.this six kids ar sinless.and this family ar returning frm adoration.IS God almighty aware of this situation.wat was d position of the almighty whom we and they worship in this tragedy

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by jbcul4ril(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
jbcul4ril:
When they gather against your family, your need your entire pastoral team
I mean when these men gather

Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by kerryjossy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rip.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by madubaymi: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
jnichole:
is it only igbo race that engage in blood money please receive sense stop stereotyping a particular a race.
Idiotic and untimely comment.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by princeemmma(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Life goes on.
explain to me in one word how his life will continue going on, where his he going to start laying foundation, three children and wife. guy dont you watch korean film, You loose one child self, you live your life bearing the pain
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Sidoka: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Until people get to know the true name of the ALMIGHTY and start praying to HIM (AHAYAH)and his SON which is the Word of salvation (YASHAYA)things will keep happening,the fake kazan Jews could not use HIS real name to commit their sins cause they knew that He would strike them dead so they created a name and called HIM Jesus but it's a pity that we don't read or understand history and it's so hard to understand the bible without knowing histroy and that has been the biggest secret the blue eyed devil's and the fallen ones(fallen angels) and their blood lines hast kept away from us .......you see pastors and prophets doing evil and getting their powers from all their evil sources and can still use the name Jesus Christ and every evil still works for them......they know that's not the real name because the letter J only came into existence years after the original Hebrew bible......I urge everyone and anyone reading this to pls take out time to find out who we are and why we are in this plight of ours and you will see its because we broke the convenant we made with YAWEH and he said he would scatter us on the face of earth and take us into captivity all over again after rescuing us from the Egyptians(Egypt meaning bondage)and because we broke the covenant that we would be taken into captivity in SHIPS and in CHAINS (our black brothers in America)but HE would restore us to our past glories when we turn back and keep the commandments which is the convenant we made with HIM
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by imisa: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by freshness2020: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
MONITZ:

Rather too harsh...... or don't you think so?
You are so right
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by LorDBolton(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I wish them a safe journey home to their creator. The man loves them, but God loves them more

Pls explain the bolded.

God loves them so he killed them?

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
olubl:
May God u the fortitude to bear d losses

Amen
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by baski92(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na Una small work be dat
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Originalsly: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wow... I guess faith is the only thing he can lean on to keep moving on. Your family snatched from you in an instant?...no warning no goodbyes? I can't even wrap my head around that. May faith see him through.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Purereal(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Life goes on.
Nkoli, should this statement be best u can offer?

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Ecosystem4u: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=sirOrubebe post=50979620][/quote]

With a heavy heart I prophesy that such thing that has befallen this man shall befall u sometime. You will neva escape it.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
what a loss!!!but OLO get holy land niii.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Ecosystem4u: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
@ basky92 u will surely regret this comment u made 2day go n write it some where
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by CioAngels(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
richidinho:
Op quickly edit the caption to include "a househelp"

Na mama born am too

RIP to the dead
yes, you are very correct.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by kingcomet(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
rip to the dead
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by fortunechy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
dts a sad one
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by richidinho(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
CioAngels:
yes, you are very correct.

Tnx dear
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
This reminds me of the man who wrote the famous hymn, " It is Well". Many know the song but few knew the story behind it. That man actually lost his wife and children in a ship mishap.He wrote the song to reaffirm to his Soul,his unshakable faith in the living God.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by sirOrubebe: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

With a heavy heart I prophesy that such thing that has befallen this man shall befall u sometime. You will neva escape it.
Hey, why are you quoting me to say such words? I am not the one who talked about money rituals, I only quoted the idi.ot who said it... undecided
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by brightworld2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lord have mercy...... RIP to the departed souls
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by fagbohun4j(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
May we never experience tragic death on our various families IJN.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
I know the family, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ogwo ego people!!! Am not surprised this is that time of the year they use to recharge their accounts.

They re the primary cause of the dreaded 'ember month scare'

Next year he will be driving flashy jeeps and commission mansions with a new wife to match.

Na their way, no one seems to be mourning in those pictures. cheesy
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
madubaymi:
Idiotic and untimely comment.

Truth is bitter but that remains the truth, people from anambra will do anything for money, sacrifice everything just to own a storey building or have a big business.

Do you see anyone mourning in that picture? The same person will throw a party next year to commission an ultra modern plant with a brand new wife to match. Ogwo ego.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by edudguy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tinydick:
Enugwu-ukwu ..... shocked shocked
Hmmm.....y I Neva hear am?
Rip to kids kiss cry
Its a town in Njokika LGA that where my mumsy is from
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
edudguy:

Its a town in Njokika LGA that where my mumsy is from

Dats whr I liv
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Iny3(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Africonji:
Holy Mary and Jesus should please take control in Anambra. embarassed What is going on with all these strange deaths in the state these days? The other day it was a family that buried 6 children that were poisoned, now this?? ?? I suspect something fishing somewhere.
No be only FISHING,what of FARMING....Just Negodu.What was your grade in GES 100

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos / Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun / Ademi Events wedding Decor from Early 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.