Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures (45504 Views)

Adiele Ekeke Buries His Two Children Same Day, Wife Still In Mortuary (Photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Ecosystem4u: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Hey, why are you quoting me to say such words? I am not the one who talked about money rituals, I only quoted the idi.ot who said it... undecided

Didn't mean to quote you........I meant to quote that bastard that calls himself baski92. Apologies

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by baski92(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Didn't mean to quote you........I meant to quote that bastard that calls himself baski92. Apologies
haba e never get to that extend may you go call me bastard, na free world we dey everybody is entitle to opinion
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Came: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
The thing no give people mouth to cry at all, the matter pass cry. Na Hummmmm, the matter be.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by amdoyin82(m): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmmm! Adanwo NLA. A lot must be running thru the mind of the husband. May God almighty be wit him, The loss is too much.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Solozzo(m): 3:29am On Nov 13, 2016
michael142:

Nor be only fishing na whale.

It's fishy, not fishing. The word is an adjective, not a verb.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by Okorieikechukwu(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2016
R I P God kno the best.
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by missyadorable(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is it not "That place" again?
The man has sacrificed his family for money

He will soon be very wealthy and remarry.
No time
Re: Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures by ngelbee(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
God forbid in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos / Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun / Ademi Events wedding Decor from Early 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.