Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature (530 Views)

Is A Creator A Logical Conclusion? / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature by bloodofmyblood: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Islam, Christianity and all religion I a solid waste of time as we Nigerians don't seem to understand it let it be and join d true religion with is oneness even ur so called religion say love ur brother as ur self Nigerians should wake up from this scam pastors and other religious leaders just tell u what u want to hear be wise especially the youths Nigeria needs u more than ever its time to drop nonsense and stand as on 1 love Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature by ScienceWatch: 4:11am On Jan 14, 2017
After the Holy Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ is examined in the light of mind-blowing Miracles at Scoan Church, Nigeria, two things become clear. Jesus taught his apprentice disciples/Pastors/Priests very differently from the masses. To his apprentices he said "Unto you are given the keys to the kingdom of heaven." It is not given unto them the masses.
It is a sin to see the masses go to churches where they only get glorified motivational speeches.

Jesus is now using the Holy Scoan Church as a true example of what every church must offer its members. It is nothing but the full Gospel, which includes Miracles, Sign and Wonders so that the masses can experience first hand the awesome LOVE of the FATHER in the Messiah.

The disciples/Pastors were each commanded to heal and deliver evil spirits and bless the masses. This is the holistic/complete Gospel that they eventually had to take to the entire world. So, for the sake of clarification, we the masses "are not to engage the demonic world.".

But Jesus Christ commanded only the Anointed ones to go to the whole world and Heal, Deliver and Bless the masses. Now the difference becomes clearer. You won’t expect the buyer of a car to repair or have the same knowledge as the engineers.

As most Pastors have agreed, “The key to a powerful Christian ministry is to identify the particular demon involved and cast it out in Jesus’ name. T.B. Joshua is perhaps the most famous adherent to this model of ministry."
Re: There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature by otemanuduno: 6:03am On Jan 14, 2017
bloodofmyblood:
Islam, Christianity and all religion I a solid waste of time as we Nigerians don't seem to understand it let it be and join d true religion with is oneness even ur so called religion say love ur brother as ur self Nigerians should wake up from this scam pastors and other religious leaders just tell u what u want to hear be wise especially the youths Nigeria needs u more than ever its time to drop nonsense and stand as on 1 love Nigeria
Now I can perceive you are flowing along with the spirit of truth. May Tem speak further to the minds of those who are still blinded by the fake lights of religion. Amin.
Re: There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
After the Holy Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ is examined in the light of mind-blowing Miracles at Scoan Church, Nigeria, two things become clear. Jesus taught his apprentice disciples/Pastors/Priests very differently from the masses. To his apprentices he said "Unto you are given the keys to the kingdom of heaven." It is not given unto them the masses.
It is a sin to see the masses go to churches where they only get glorified motivational speeches.

Jesus is now using the Holy Scoan Church as a true example of what every church must offer its members. It is nothing but the full Gospel, which includes Miracles, Sign and Wonders so that the masses can experience first hand the awesome LOVE of the FATHER in the Messiah.

The disciples/Pastors were each commanded to heal and deliver evil spirits and bless the masses. This is the holistic/complete Gospel that they eventually had to take to the entire world. So, for the sake of clarification, we the masses "are not to engage the demonic world.".

But Jesus Christ commanded only the Anointed ones to go to the whole world and Heal, Deliver and Bless the masses. Now the difference becomes clearer. You won’t expect the buyer of a car to repair or have the same knowledge as the engineers.

As most Pastors have agreed, “The key to a powerful Christian ministry is to identify the particular demon involved and cast it out in Jesus’ name. T.B. Joshua is perhaps the most famous adherent to this model of ministry."

are you the brother that interviews those demons on TV cheesy ?
Re: There Is A Creator But I Fear We Nigerians Dont Understand It's Nature by ScienceWatch: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jacksonville:

are you the brother that interviews those demons on TV cheesy ?
Did you see the latest news ?
The planet mercury is evolving, there are signs of life.

(1) (Reply)

18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas / Church In Sri Lanka Mistakenly Prints 2pac Lyrics In Hymn Book (photo) / Are Jehovah Withness Members Mind Controlled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.