Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas (530 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas / 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come / Love: The Reason For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Like seriously this may sound funny but if you are 18+ years and you are still planing to buy banger for christmas move closer no i won't beat you just move closer knell down close your eyes say father evert spirit that is still caging my sense father set it ablaze shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by ozy4christ(f): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol, but dats d spirit nw...dats d fun
Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by herzern(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
There is banger for adult if you dont know.Esp,the one that looks like rocket.
Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by ikp120(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
undecided
What is this one saying?
Banger is not meant for kids o angry
Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by Mikylopez(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
op sef is dull.. what is banger? grin last year we bought 30 big blow thats the spirit...buh this year eh..... e get as e be grin money went to hide... i wee jes buy 2 sound

1 Like

Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by FSMs: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
comshots:
There is banger for adult if you dont know.Esp,the one that looks like rocket.
Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by Fash20: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mikylopez:
op sef is dull.. what is banger? grin last year we bought 30 big blow thats the spirit...buh this year eh..... e get as e be grin money went to hide... i wee jes buy 2 sound
Move closer no i won't beat you just move closer oya knell down close your eyes say father every spirit that is still caging my sense father set it ablaze shout!
Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by Mikylopez(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fash20:

Move closer no i won't beat you just move closer oya knell down close your eyes say father every spirit that is still caging my sense father set it ablaze shout!
dz line is getting boring i mean its stale

1 Like

Re: 18+ Years And Still Planing To Buy Banger For Christmas by Fash20: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mikylopez:
dz line is getting boring i mean its stale
are you on a queue?

(1) (Reply)

Church In Sri Lanka Mistakenly Prints 2pac Lyrics In Hymn Book (photo) / Day 2. 17/2/17 DIVINE ENCOUNTER / Mary And Jesus In Islam....part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.