Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service (4176 Views)

Camp Direct / Camp Direct Travels: Traveling Service for Prospective And Existing Corp Members / NYSC Batch A Stream II (lagos - Kwara Camp Direct) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
We are here again to bring you comfort, our CAMPDIRECT bookings opens on 15th of November, 2016. We are prepared to to go extra miles to ensure maximum satisfaction to our customers.

For yout bookings,
Ask us : 0700PEACEMASS
Or 07007322362
SMS: 07034157751.

Our depots:
ABIA NO 2 CROWTHER STREET
AKWA IBOM ITAM, ITU LGA UYO
ANAMBRA UPPER IWEKA PARK ONITSHA
BAYELSA OKUTUKUTU MBIAMA YENEGOA
DELTA UPPER IWEKA ONITSHA
CROSS RIVER 56 BEDWELL STREET BEHIND WATT MARKET
CALABAR
EBONYI NO 25A AFIKPO ROAD ABAKALIKI
EDO 11 AKPAKPAVA ROAD, 2ND JUNCTION BENIN CITY
ENUGU NO 6 OKPARA AVENUE ENUGU
FCT/ABUJA NO 39 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET UTAKO
IMO NO 1 LIVING CHRIST MISSION AVENUE ORJI
OWERRI
LAGOS NO 106 OLD ROAD NEAR AGBOJU MARKET
CHURCH BUSTOP
ONDO IFE-IBADAN EXPRESS WAY ROAD ALONG EFE ROAD OPPOSITE SWAN HOTEL AKURE ONDO STATE
OYO SAMONDA OLD AIRPORT, UI/SANGO ROAD IBADAN OYO STATE
RIVER NO 233 ABA ROAD OPPOSITE BORICAMP MILITARY BARRACKS RUMOLA

#PeaceMassTransit
#FriendOfTravellers

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1153607718042674&substory_index=0&id=203124933090962

Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ogbeche77

Please this front page material
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Talk2Bella(f): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Peace mass ke
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Peace mass ke
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
God forbid
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by OfficialMma: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wooooooooooah!!! Finally the eagle has landed, we have long been expecting this kind of gesture.
Are these the only depots that goes to camp direct?
I learnt that you people now have AC buses?
Do you still have POP plans for us?
I must say a big thank you to the management of Peace Mass Transit for this noble innovation[color=#000099][/color] kiss cheesy
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by arohmosescute(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dis is what we've been waiting for a long tym! Peace Mass Transit! U na well done!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by OfficialMma: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
lolzz@ Slickchick, I use to think like you until I was convinced to go for a second trial, their services are now excellent, fully well conditioned AC buses with television, seems the company changed almost all their drivers cause they now is superb, and their customer service representatives are now very very active. They really improved after Federal Government threatened to close down the company, I think you should just give them a trial cheesy
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Peace mass ke

I understand your reservations, but you must know the power of media onslaught against Peace Mass Transit. They are committed to process improvement.Other transport companies involved in accident don't get media attack like Peace Mass Transit. Whate
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Peace mass ke

I understand your reservations, but you must know the power of media onslaught against Peace Mass Transit. They are committed to process improvement.Other transport companies involved in accident don't get media attack like Peace Mass Transit. Safety of life is an integral part of PMT management system.
Below is a picture insights of drivers training.

Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Talk2Bella(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
IKEOHA2019:

I understand your reservations, but you must know the power of media onslaught against Peace Mass Transit. They are committed to process improvement.Other transport companies involved in accident don't get media attack like Peace Mass Transit. Whate

Media ke

What I saw with my own eyes, how many times? I don't even wanna remember, maybe you haven't lost someone through peace mass or witnessed an accident first hand
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Slickchick:
God forbid

I assure you God is first in all the process in PMT. Ranging from conception, implementation and process reviews. That's why in the workshop prayers must be conducted everyday by 12 noon. The medias has been riddled with all manner of information , even the ones that happened a decade ago. I assure is Gods hands. While as humans we must put in controls.
See for yourself

Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Media ke

What I saw with my own eyes, how many times? I don't even wanna remember, maybe you haven't lost someone through peace mass or witnessed an accident first hand

I sincerely condole anyone that have lost someone in any type of accident . Most transport companies have recorded accident in one way or the other. The most important thing is putting machineries for correction.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
OfficialMma:
lolzz@ Slickchick, I use to think like you until I was convinced to go for a second trial, their services are now excellent, fully well conditioned AC buses with television, seems the company changed almost all their drivers cause they now is superb, and their customer service representatives are now very very active. They really improved after Federal Government threatened to close down the company, I think you should just give them a trial cheesy

Continue in your patronage, you will never be disappointed
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
arohmosescute:
Dis is what we've been waiting for a long tym! Peace Mass Transit! U na well done!

Don't forget

For yout bookings,
Or 07007322362
SMS: 0703415775
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Dottune(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
arohmosescute:
OfficialMma:
Wooooooooooah!!! Finally the eagle has landed, we have long been expecting this kind of gesture.
Are these the only depots that goes to camp direct?
I learnt that you people now have AC buses?
Do you still have POP plans for us?
I must say a big thank you to the management of Peace Mass Transit for this noble innovation[color=#000099][/color] kiss cheesy
See these two paid advertisers or workers of Peace Mass Transit. They both only have two posts on Nairaland, the 1st opened account in September, while the latter just opened an account today (obviously the OP) and I'm 100% sure they aren't prospective corp members
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dottune:
See these two paid advertisers or workers of Peace Mass Transit. They both only have two posts on Nairaland, the 1st opened account in September, while the latter just opened an account today (obviously the OP) and I'm 100% sure they aren't prospective corp members

Bros how does this affect the message?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Dottune(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
IKEOHA2019:

Bros how does this affect the message?
It does because you're selling a "false impression" about PMT and you guys are not even doing a good job selling it.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by arohmosescute(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
@Dottune, Peace Mass Transit is the only transport company that has been improving year in and year out. The company keep upgrading to provide efficient service to the masses! I love Peace Mass Transit!
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dottune:
It does because you're selling a "false impression" about PMT and you guys are not even doing a good job selling it.

False??

Kindly drop the false impression let's digest it.
Or create another thread for that.

This thread has a purpose, don't derail it
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Henry115: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wow! Thanks Peace Mass for coming up with this. I cant wait to follow you to camp come Nov 24, 2016.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by arohmosescute(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
@Dottune, you betta be mindful of what you're saying...as for me there are only two transport companies in Nigeria- Peace Mass Transit and the others!
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Dottune(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
IKEOHA2019:

False??

Kindly drop the false impression let's digest it.
Or create another thread for that.

This thread has a purpose, don't derail it
You and your fake accounts or advertisers are the ones derailing your thread
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Dottune(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol with @henry115 there are now 3 accounts added to selling the "False Impression"... OP you are a bad guy!.... "Well done"
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Henry115: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
@ Dottune, Peace Mass Transit is my favourite. Even if I sell them through my comment, they deserve it. Tell me your favourite transport company and I will tell you their lapses. Whether you like it or not, it is peace mass all the way.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
^^^^Ignore him. His case is not curable
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
We are here again to bring you comfort, our CAMPDIRECT bookings opens on 15th of November, 2016. We are prepared to to go extra miles to ensure maximum satisfaction to our customers.

For yout bookings,
Or 07007322362
SMS: 07034157751.

Our depots:
ABIA NO 2 CROWTHER STREET
AKWA IBOM ITAM, ITU LGA UYO
ANAMBRA UPPER IWEKA PARK ONITSHA
BAYELSA OKUTUKUTU MBIAMA YENEGOA
DELTA UPPER IWEKA ONITSHA
CROSS RIVER 56 BEDWELL STREET BEHIND WATT MARKET
CALABAR
EBONYI NO 25A AFIKPO ROAD ABAKALIKI
EDO 11 AKPAKPAVA ROAD, 2ND JUNCTION BENIN CITY
ENUGU NO 6 OKPARA AVENUE ENUGU
FCT/ABUJA NO 39 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET UTAKO
IMO NO 1 LIVING CHRIST MISSION AVENUE ORJI
OWERRI
LAGOS NO 106 OLD ROAD NEAR AGBOJU MARKET
CHURCH BUSTOP
ONDO IFE-IBADAN EXPRESS WAY ROAD ALONG EFE ROAD OPPOSITE SWAN HOTEL AKURE ONDO STATE
OYO SAMONDA OLD AIRPORT, UI/SANGO ROAD IBADAN OYO STATE
RIVER NO 233 ABA ROAD OPPOSITE BORICAMP MILITARY BARRACKS RUMOLA

#PeaceMassTransit
#FriendOfTravellers
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by OfficialMma: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Peace Mass Transit set the pace while others follow, it's PMT or no other kiss kiss

Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by Dottune(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Henry115:
@ Dottune, Peace Mass Transit is my favourite. Even if I sell them through my comment, they deserve it. Tell me your favourite transport company and I will tell you their lapses. Whether you like it or not, it is peace mass all the way.
All you these PMT marketers, fake accounts and "False Impression" sellers should leave me alone abeg -_-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by OfficialMma: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Am already counting down... 7 more days to goooo,,#dancing#

Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by IKEOHA2019: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have never seen a progressive mind that is averse to innovations.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service by SageTravels: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B, 2015 Full Time Table,. Officially Released / Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) / See How Much Kogi State Paid As State Alawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.