Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) (4179 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp member Posted To RIVERS Let's Meet Here / POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by deanantony(m): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2012
Let do some talkin here.im fr OAU...
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by sigba(f): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2012
Dean, this ur thread should have been for all corpers posted to AkwaIbom state, well i just saw a thread on that i think u should join aswell, we'll see in camp.
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by uzor02(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Akwa ibom ayaya wen U̶̲̥̅̊ re guys goin to camp
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by omenkaJnr(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
Am going to enta camp on tuesday oooo...hope to see u all dia....
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by EBERENASAM(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
Welcome to d jungle, u wil meet dis gy in ur camp as one of ur Resource person. ENGR NDUKA: 08028040472.

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by slaxzy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Would be travelling from kaduna. I hope to be in camp latest wednesday. I hope its not too late?
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by Donbasi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
it did be fun welcoming u lastest otondos to akwa ibom state. Its been nice here i will confess akwa ibom is truelly ayaya.
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by Sososuperfly: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Akwa-ibom Ayaya!... Am batch A corp member, any place u are posted to,,, for ur ppa in akwa is ayaya... No be lie!
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by Martinsvp1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
Wow...jst missed out on akwa ibom...should ß heading to kogi state...Wow...jst missed out on akwa ibom...should ß heading to kogi state...Wow...jst missed out on akwa ibom...should ß heading to kogi state...
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by leyte(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
I'll be reporting to my "Akwa Ibom stead" camp on monday...*grins*
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by gbogboti: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
@all, u guys are lucky to be in Akwa Ibom. I served there 2008. It was all fun. Ekaetes 'd welcome u so well. Make sure u learn 40% @least b4 u pass out.
Words or phrases below are common in AKS;
Eka u ke? Where are u going?
Kuson: Road
Abasi: God
Ufok Abasi: Church
Ufot ngwe: Students
Mmem ma fi: I love u so much
E ban ha: Not available
Arigwo: Well done
Amedi: Welcome
Di: Come
Ka: Go
Ufan mi: My friend
Nwana: Wife
Utom: Work
Abadiye: How are u?
Etc

Enjoy ur stay in the land of Promise...Akwa Ibom Ado ke

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
Regards Fellow Corp members,
In the light of given enough attention to how corpers relate, we had to go extra mile to create a social networking website were all corpers from different states can meet, create groups and circles for their camps and places of primary assignment, so that even when they are disbanded from camp and scattered to different places of primary assignment they can stick together on a social networking site dedicated to NYSC Corp members. So on my own I came up with NYSCconnections the website is www.nyscconnections.wall.fm i.e www(dot)nyscconnections(dot)wall(dot)fm let's visit it, join, tell your friends and together let's crowdfund* and crowdpromote Naija's first social networking website that works exactly like facebook strictly dedicated to both new and ex-corpers. Has features like FORUM, you can upload videos and pictures, share links, discuss your experiences and make new friends from different camps in the 36 states of the federation.

Our needs:
A proper domain name

A premium hosting server

Purchase more plugins to enhance and make the social networking experience an enjoyable one.

A physical office with 24 hours internet facility where we can operate from, updating, improving and working on the project to achieve its main aim.

1000 members to carry out beta testing of the project, to criticise and advice on improvements.

Web developers, programmers and designers.

Online social media promoters to help promote the project.

We also need contacts of each of the CAMP PRO officers handling the Corpers Broadcasting Services, Contacts of every CLO in each place of primary assignment.

Contact info of each camp director.
........................................................................................

Note: that it is totally free to use the site and we need to make this project a reality.

If you find this appealing and you would love to support the project in anyway or contribute either in kind or in money or through marketing and promotions, please contact the admin who single handedly structured out this website on 08039093482. (Tommy Forbes) or mail me at trusttomola@gmail.com | Blackberry PIN: 2224D72D | twitter: @TommyZizaH | @GistCrunch

*crowdfund- is the process of raising fund informally to support a project or cause or SME and help it raise finances to actively stand firm and achieve its aim.

Thanks,
Visit: www.nyscconnections.wall.ff and let's run a better test.. Let's take all the action there. Let's make this work and stay.

www(dot)nyscconnections(dot)wall(dot)fm
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by fashrola(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2012
Go to Pg 167 at Batch B corps member (The Big house) for a lot of info abt Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by unknown247: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2012
Hello Peoples, please can anyone hint me with the list of nice oil companies or firm and federal establishment to serve in Akwa ibom as an engineer?
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by ayomboy(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Pls how long is akwa ibom from ibadan in terms of hours
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by deanantony(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2012
ayomboy: Pls how long is akwa ibom from ibadan in terms of hours
from ib 2 ak is 2 and a half hr.from akure-pH is like 5hr and from ph-akwa ibom is like 2hr. If u'r takin d outline route jst add up d hrs. Frm here i think is 9 and half hours.cares
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by deanantony(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
B goin 2morow.
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by deanantony(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hello i got only my to whom and nt d statement of result.hope there's know prob
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by deanantony(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagba,i hear u..
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by ayomboy(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2012
@dean,thanks alot.
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by ibbernard(f): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2012
DEAN, I SERVED 4 YRS AGO BT MY SIS IS ON HER WAY TO AKWA IBOM, I'LL TELL HER TO LOOK OUT FOR U,HER NAME IS GOODY, I HOPE U ARE A NICE PERSON? I NID U TO TAKE KIA OF HER. MIND U, NOT TO DISTRACT HER OH.
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by starboyikenna(m): 2:04am On Jul 04, 2012
hmm akwa ibom batch b corpers u'r welcm.u shld all b gratefl 2 God cos aks is d best place 2 serve ryt naw..camp is gonna b fun but wit lots of rain,nd dnt listn 2 anybdy dat asks u 2 do/brng anytn 4 favrd postn,cos 90prcnt wld teach 4 sure .NO MORE SPACE IN MOBIL!.n lastly if u-r nt strng in faith..brng cartns of condoms.
Btw i'm a batch a corps memba in akwaibom servin in d governors village in essien udim lga..4 anymr info 08080384309.ikenna....hv fun in nsit atai
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by NnamdiN: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
gbogboti: @all, u guys are lucky to be in Akwa Ibom. I served there 2008. It was all fun. Ekaetes 'd welcome u so well. Make sure u learn 40% @least b4 u pass out.
Words or phrases below are common in AKS;
Eka u ke? Where are u going?
Kuson: Road
Abasi: God
Ufok Abasi: Church
Ufot ngwe: Students
Mmem ma fi: I love u so much
E ban ha: Not available
Arigwo: Well done
Amedi: Welcome
Di: Come
Ka: Go
Ufan mi: My friend
Nwana: Wife
Utom: Work
Abadiye: How are u?
Etc

Enjoy ur stay in the land of Promise...Akwa Ibom Ado ke
your spellings are so wrong bro. One who doesn't have any prior knowledge of the language would pronounce these things very differently. How are you is spelt as abadie. But u tried sha. Those on twitter follow @speakibibio very handy translator.

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by annastacia15(f): 6:01am On Aug 17, 2012
I was initially posted to borno but just completed the orientation exercise in benue state camp. I was redeployed to akwa ibom. When do I report and what are my chances of working in uyo. I will also like to know the cost of living in akwa ibom. Thanks for ur anticipated reply
Re: Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni) by NnamdiN: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2012
annastacia15: I was initially posted to borno but just completed the orientation exercise in benue state camp. I was redeployed to akwa ibom. When do I report and what are my chances of working in uyo. I will also like to know the cost of living in akwa ibom. Thanks for ur anticipated reply
i dont know when you are to report(dunno anyfin bout nysc). Your chances of getting a job are quite high. Cost of living in uyo=Expensive but you'd get used to it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Facing This From NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch C Orientation Camp Date Officially Revealed / NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.