Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign (2263 Views)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group / Aisha Buhari Donated Cows To Bauchi Youths / Woman Cries As She Receives Aisha Buhari's Donated Food Items In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by babeface3: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With Trump Govt. – US Group.

A US non governmental group, the American Black Group for Democracy has revealed that the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari’s government plunged $500Million (About N150Billion) into the failed Hillary Clinton electioneering campaign fund. They added that the donation may create a huge misunderstanding between Nigeria and the incoming Trump’s US government.

The Nigeria integrity challenged President, wasted no time in releasing the funds he reportedly pledged to the US secretary of states, Sen John Kerry and US Ambassador in Abuja to support of Mrs Clinton election.
President Buhari an Islamist fundamentalist, have a visible hatred for Mr Donald Trump, especially when the US president elect allegedly made some statement which the Nigerian president sources claimed is
demeaning and a threat to the Islamic faith. The Obama government, which Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of States frustrated the Nigerian former government’s war against the Islamist terror group, Boko haram and blocked every source of sourcing arms against the terrorists.

The US group saw Buhari’s donation as an appreciation or a pay back to the the Obama’s government that frustrated Nigerian government under Goodluck Jonathan in all front and used threats and intimidation to kick scare Jonathan out of office.

They added that Mr Kerry’s frequent visit to Northern Nigerian may not be unconnected to the process to release the funds, as Buhari later quickly mobilized some Northern elders and his party governors of Northern inner circle, helped to facilitate a quick and secret ferrying of the money with secured Presidential Fiat.

The defeat of Hillary Clinton was received as a great shock by the Nigerian government, that was help to power by the polices of Mrs Clinton as secretary of state and the $500m donation is now a failed project that my be investigated by the Trump government.

Left alone, President Buhari should not have congratulated Donald Trump because of the animosity he bears for the American. It took the intervention and criticism of Nigerians to force President Buhari to congratulate the US President elect, Mr Donald Trump, as the Nigerian Seat of government was thrown into turmoil when it became certain that Trump has defeated Buhari’s favoured candidate, Mrs Clinton.

All the world leaders including those from Africa made a straight phone call to congratulate Mr Donald Trump, but President Buhari battling the fact that the incoming US government is aware of his hefty financial support to their opponent (Clinton) developed cold feet and choose to congratulate Trump through a twitter post.

Nigerians were shocked about this revelation that Buhari was busy funding a US presidential candidate, while millions of Nigerians are starving to death as a result of the recession caused by his clueless and directionless economic policies.

News Credit: Hope For Nigeria
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by eezeribe(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2016
OK
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by Ratello: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
I heard this news today from a friend who is in tune with happenings within government cycles and I can only sing hallelujah. Trump must have been aware of this bullshiit. Imagine $500 million taken from our coffer to a far richer Nation? Trump must probe this and expose the bloody stinking APC touts we call leaders. I wondered what a Hillary Clinton Presidency will benefit a government of Mallams, perhaps homosexualusm undecided irritating set of lowlifes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by JBUZZ: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Wrong spending!

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by okosodo: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2016
He is a mallam, thats enough justification
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by glowithdan(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
?
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Op, it's a lie. Bubu donated 500,000 trillion dollars for Clinton's campaign.

As usual, only the dumbos from the republic of druggies will believe this news cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by syndrum(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
No, I don't believe it... He might be bubucious but it can't be to that extent... No be this morning I dey read say ransom was paid to terrorist to free chibock girls... the girls wey their mind don dey at peace with BH somebody...
I don't know what's wrong with Mr. Bubu... is he back to revenge for all those time his campaign failed or to give us Abachious regime here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by bugidon(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
buhari na malam! , he gat nothing upstairs
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by Ratello: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

As usual, only the dumbos from the republic of druggies will believe this news cool
There is recession you no believe, people cannot afford three square meals you no believe, foods that are accessible under Jonathan yafunyafun are no longer affordable you no believe, Nigeria is not working you no believe, no light you no believe, our ladies are fast becoming cheaper by the day as a result of hunger you no believe, tell me wetin YOU GO BELIEVE!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by AnglicanProphet: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Anti IPOB no go skul at all...... He doesn't know d difference between million and trillion..... LMAO
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op I hope u also believe this news from your people grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ratello:

There is recession you no believe, people cannot afford three square meals you no believe, foods that are accessible under Jonathan yafunyafun are no longer affordable you no believe, Nigeria is not working you no believe, no light you no believe, our ladies are fast becoming cheaper by the day as a result of hunger you no believe, tell me wetin YOU GO BELIEVE!
My guy, convert $500,000,000 to naira and see how much it is. That money fit turn that your small village into Dubai grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by chemicalDisease: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

And you believed that Dasuki stole $2.billion.
You can see who is dumbos here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by dunkem21(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by dunkem21(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Youre fast than me angry
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by chemicalDisease: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
dunkem21:

Youre fast than me angry
Don't mind the zombiefied element.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
If you don't believe it then don't believe Dansuki stole $2.1b
If it's true Buhari donated that amount then Nigeria is finished.
It might us time to recover from this problem we find ourselves.
How did Nigeria get to this level.
Lord have Mercy.
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by Trut(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
chemicalDisease:

And you believed that Dasuki stole $2.billion. You can see who is dumbos here.
The chronic and irredeemable zombie don vamoose to answer your question.
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by Trut(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

My guy, convert $500,000,000 to naira and see how much it is. That money fit turn that your small village into Dubai grin

Afonja convert $2.1 billion to naira and see how much it is grin cheesy . You believe that Dasuki stole $2.1 billion, but you don't believe that Buhari donated $500 million campaign. isn't that hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
chemicalDisease:

This is a very weak and unintelligent attempt at defending Dasuki and GEJ. EFCC never said Dasuki alone stole $2.2billion. The money was stolen by the ineffectual baboon, mama piss and co and then it was shared by Dasuki to numerous cronies.

Trut:

The chronic and irredeemable zombie don vamoose to answer your question.

When a man asks questions because he wants to learn i will teach him, but when a man asks questions because he wants to argue pointlessly or demean i will not respond. No matter the explanations and answers given to u and your likes, u guys will be far from comprehension. Now, go back to your cage.

dunkem21:

Military zone, keep off my mention! I'm not a cyber rodent like the flat heads angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by olasmith10(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by lashout1: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
no wonder exchange rate dey sky-rocket, dey blame it on me.
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by olasmith10(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
let us assume that the sourceless post is insufficient enough to discard the above oppositional poem, but at times, we need to sit down and take a long hard look before commenting.. recently the NAS rejected the loan request by the presidency...how can such a government donate roughly 220billion naira to united state for campaign.. I mean is Hilary Clinton DAT broke and wretched that can no longer finance her own presidential campaign.. even if there should be a monetary support, is Nigeria financially positioned to do that at this period of recession?
Re: Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign by Jaideyone(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
tmdr:
If you don't believe it then don't believe Dansuki stole $2.1b

If it's true Buhari donated that amount then Nigeria is finished.

It might us time to recover from this problem we find ourselves.

How did Nigeria get to this level.

Lord have Mercy.
get yourself educated pls. of course dasuki didn't steal the whole 2b dollars arms fund. he mismanaged it. that means 20-30% or more of it was looted. tired of seeing wailers reason irrationally abeg.
anyone who believes buhari actually donated 500milliondollars to Hilary is brainless. this kind mumu opposition self

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Yoruba Elders Must Not Seal Their Lips That Their Son May Not Stray / Photo: Nigerian Soldiers Weeps Over The Dead Body Of His Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.