Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This PART ONE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This PART ONE (889 Views)

The Girl Next Door / Aminat The Girl That Change My Poor Life / Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) Episode 2 Is Out Read Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This PART ONE by gagimovement: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2016
I met aminat the muslim girl that turn my life around, we meet at the libary that faithfull day the libary was so full that day a single space was not left out, while i was in 200l she was in 400l ,how we meet that day i stand up from my desk,walked to the chef to change the book i was reading before coming back i meet her on my chair i explain to her she told me why did you stand up at the first place …

i smiled and told her so i should not change book abi, she was angry so she stood up and wanted to walk away . i felt her anger so i told dont worry you can have the sit , i have read enough she said no you came first . i sad again dont worry at least you are my senior (i have seen her id card on the desk) she smiled , i ask her so you can smile … i packed my thing and left her there..

2 days later i receive a call from aminat i wonder how she got my number ,until she told me that i forgot my engr. math on the desk i could not beleive it how could i have forgot such a big book and also one of my most expensive book, i thanked her and we agreed to meet at gagi movement s one of the big bar in the school

i have 700 naira with me i have planed to give her 500 for saving me a book worth more than 5000 naira(my mum stave for 6 days to send me that money),yes we meet and seriouly aminat was beautiful than i ever taught ,form hair to her lips to then down she was perfect i never knew the meaning of figure 8 until i saw her.(in my mind i was like this girl worth ,ore than 500 naira oo) . i called her from far distance and she saw me and she came close then we start chatting i can say all the guys around where jealous…her first speech was how you mr sit ,i gave her a killer smile but dont know may be she saw it ,insantly i told her my name is opeyemi she said hmmm you are a yourba man , i said yes or you dont like youruba , she told me she dont get along with them , we had a little chat she gave me the book but something tell she she still want to keep chatting so i pass my boundry and told her we should go inside the bar and get some cold drink because the temprature is almost 38..she agreed like every other woman would …while in the bar i order for a pepsi she order for two malt and a meat pie two malt cost 300 the meat pie cost 250 naira and all i had on me was 700 naira i just code and start siping my pepsi small small.. then she start a conversation saying...
READ MORE AT https://gagimovement./2016/11/09/aminat-the-girl-that-change-my-life/

Re: AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This PART ONE by u3man(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2016
All this Na friction, ok, waiting for the next

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Green Card Tearing: Soyinka Intimidate Critics With Big Grammars / [story] Wounded Heart (mr Lover) – Part 1 / Solito The Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.