Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) Episode 2 Is Out Read Now!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) Episode 2 Is Out Read Now!!!! (789 Views)

The Girl Next Door / Aminat The Girl That Change My Poor Life / AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This PART ONE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aminat The Girl That Change My Life (ep2) Episode 2 Is Out Read Now!!!! by gagimovement: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
She was very happy i can see it on her face.. i was very encourged by what she did so i ask her to meet me 7pm the on wenesday at spas school so we can start lecture

She was 30min late, i told her she would be fined after class she smiled and say no problem,she suprise again she brought for me 6 big apple 2 can malt and table water.i must tell you aminat is so dull in mathematics she can even expand common bracekt i wonder how she take pass her waec , but if there is one thing more special about aminat is her ability to understand i have no stress teaching her .. she was smileing all trough because she can belive she is solving mathematic we where in the class until 11:16 pm she is so energetic she did not want us to stop (but i gat to stop because i have some books to read too) i gave her 23 long solving problems has her homework

Thank you opeyemi you are such a genius i grabed almost everything you just taught me today and she gave me a book which she told me she collect tommorow while walki g she ask about lagos from me i told her am from ogba agege i told her about how i hustle, i can see it on her face she felt for me .. we agreed to meet on friday again . i jokely tell her to do her homework if she did not want me to beat her, she smiled and went

On getting home i bring out all my books suddenly i saw 7000 note fall out of the book aminat gave me to keep for her cheaking inside the main note i saw 3000 more i was suprise insantly i called her to inform her.. she said oh that was for you i dont want you to ignore the money that why i did it that way i dont know what to say thank you..(me wey i no get food stuff again) i had to call my mama not to send the 3000 she was abut to send to me instead i sent home 5000 to my mum from the money to my mum because she was really brokeā€¦

aminat-2

The second day she called me for the lesson .for my mind i be like ha which face i go use look this girl now, as in a girl that has done much within the little time we meet. i to tell her am a little bit sick so i can not make it.. she said oh sorry dear (my head first turn as i hear dear) she ask me to send my hostel address may be she can cheak me i sent it(thinking noting would happen)

1 hour 30 min later i heard that knock on my door,when i opened it i saw aminat .i was speechless , i was like what are you doing here the sickness is not that strong,she first greeted the 7 guys in the room she hi guys with a soft voice and....
READ MORE AT https://gagimovement./2016/11/16/aminat-the-girl-that-change-my-life-ep2/

(1) (Reply)

THE STATE OF Mind...a Series Of Short Poems / Fade Away... / Learn How To Write Salesletters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.