Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God (11973 Views)

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / How Do You Feel The Presence Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by Kingdanitez97(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:
God is everywhere?
So he would see a married couple having sex?
Why cant he close his eyes?
Does he want to have a hard on?
Must u comment?, u do not believe in God bt u follow all religious thread... Y can't u just have sense for once nd mind ur damn business
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by handsomebolanle: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2016
Thepasserby:

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,

looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God (Heb 12:1-2) (ESV)

Thank you smiley... I appreciate your eloquence in th Word but let me state again... Weight doesn't translate to sin smiley as seen in thw scriptures above #WeightANDsin.... We all need deep revelation of the Word. I'm learning also...
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by Thepasserby(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2016
handsomebolanle:

Thank you smiley... I appreciate your eloquence in th Word but let me state again... Weight doesn't translate to sin smiley as seen in thw scriptures above #WeightANDsin.... We all need deep revelation of the Word. I'm learning also...

Other versions use sin instead of weight.
I get your point sir. All we need is to do away with sin and focus on Jesus the source of our salvation. The presence of God and his power may be two different things but they are inseparable. Whenever his presence is available, his power is made manifest.

The difference between the Israelites and other people is the abiding presence of God (Exo 33:12-16).

I am also learning
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by winj: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
First determined if god has a presence at all, research it!
Then decide what value the presence of God has.
Stup1d Africans, olodo m0nkeys
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by DedeNkem: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Organized religion is the biggest, oldest pyramid scheme on the planet, and a cancer on mankind. It's based on authority and fear, and it's purpose is to keep people ignorant and obedient while the wealthy and powerful classes maintain their position. Nearly all the wars throughout history have one religion or another at the root of them, and this continues today.
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by Thepasserby(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
winj:
First determined if god has a presence at all, research it!
Then decide what value the presence of God has.
Stup1d Africans, olodo m0nkeys

Hehehehehe. Am laughing not at what you said but at How you presented it. Sir, God has a presence, He is present even in your house right now. If am lying, try to give God a chance and you will be glad you did.

As far as I am concerned, man was created with a craving for the supernatural, daily, He seeks to commune with him. Whether you like it or not, you serve or worship one thing or the other.

It is either you worship a God or a god. The choice is yours...

Ask more questions please
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by Thepasserby(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
DedeNkem:
Organized religion is the biggest, oldest pyramid scheme on the planet, and a cancer on mankind. It's based on authority and fear, and it's purpose is to keep people ignorant and obedient while the wealthy and powerful classes maintain their position. Nearly all the wars throughout history have one religion or another at the root of them, and this continues today.

Yes sir, have you heard of the word Extremism? That's what is responsible for all the wars and not the religion in itself.
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by DedeNkem: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thepasserby:

Yes sir, have you heard of the word Extremism? That's what is responsible for all the wars and not the religion in itself.

So you mean religion has no link with extremism?
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by Thepasserby(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
DedeNkem:

So you mean religion has no link with extremism?

Extremism has a correlation with all aspects of life but it is mostly expressed in religion. Mind you, extremism is a choice.
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by DedeNkem: 2:17am On Nov 14, 2016
Thepasserby:

Extremism has a correlation with all aspects of life but it is mostly expressed in religion. Mind you, extremism is a choice.

You agreed to my previous post.
Religious extremists have been causing wars everywhere in the world! That's the fact, whether anyone wants to believe it or not!
Re: 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God by Sagacity07: 4:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Heaveno, (not hello), smiley, brothers and sisters, my story was shortlisted by etisalat for flash fiction of the year award, pls help vote my story...find link and how to vote in this nairaland thread........ https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#50916274

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Easter Bible Verses And Resurrection Quotes / 10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.