Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. (686 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by wahabest(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wrong
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by delishpot: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hahahaha...... this man should just keep shut and not worsen the situation with his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by divinehand2003(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
God would have also showed his prophet the changed decision before the results were announced to avoid putting his prophet to shame.
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by DeSepiero(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Let the matter go, the prophecy failed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by Richirich713: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
He's not a prophet.
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by mu2sa2: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Anyone, yes anyone, who claims today that s/ he is a prophet is a liar. TB has been parading himself as one for long- until this ignominious fall.
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by jeff1607(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE ONLY WAY THE PROPHECY CAN HOLD WATER OR STILL HOLD VALUE OR IMPORTANCE IS IF EITHER TRUMP DIES OR HE SHOCKINGLY GIVES POWER TO HILARY CLINTON
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by ScienceWatch: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
wahabest:
pastor T.B Joshua truly saw It but God changed it.

In the name of God, the beneficience,the merciful,the creator of the universe.
There had been lots of controversies round the globe about the failed prophesy pastor T.B Joshua made about the election held in united states of America. He prophesied that Hillary Clinton will win the presidential post which Trump later won.
I want to reveal a secret to you all, which most don't think of. For me, I believe he truly saw it that Hillary won, but if you sit and think about our Almighty God you will know he is the one who giveth and taketh. God wants us to learn something from the incident. There are some ppl out there who doctors and even men of God had revealed to that they won't conceive but still get pregnant and have children. I believe the vision pastor T.B Joshua saw was real but God changed it so we all can grow in our faith and hope.
This is the reason why Islam forbids the act of forecasting to seek for the knowledge of what will happen in future.

writer: DADA WAHAB
) The sincere suffering masses world wide never get what Jesus commanded them to have as can be clearly seen at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where fake Pastors will be dumped so that in every true church regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria. The promise of the Messiah will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.

The driving forces behind the attacks on the Holy Scoan Church are as follows;
The president of Pentecostal PFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And CAN has consistently remained the holy Prophet Joshua’s most hated critics.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by ScienceWatch: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
divinehand2003:
God would have also showed his prophet the changed decision before the results were announced to avoid putting his prophet to shame.
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. What is happening in the holy Scoan church Nigeria, was meant first for the Jews, but tragically they rejected the awesome power.

In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the messiah Jesus Christ.

WARNING! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE JEWS MADE !
Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, Jesus’ mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God.

The Light of the only true God cannot be destroyed! God will not be mocked!

Sadly, Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus wherever His loving power is manifesting. They believe that the miracles in Scoan Nigeria are the work of Satan.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful spiritual source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanuel TV.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by ScienceWatch: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Gods miracle healings in the Holy Scoan Church have no negative side effects.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !
mu2sa2:
Anyone, yes anyone, who claims today that s/ he is a prophet is a liar. TB has been parading himself as one for long- until this ignominious fall.
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by ScienceWatch: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
divinehand2003:
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.

TB Joshua -breaking the vicious chains of religion in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by ScienceWatch: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
[The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.

TB Joshua -breaking the vicious chains of religion in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
quote author=mu2sa2 post=50979081]Anyone, yes anyone, who claims today that s/ he is a prophet is a liar. TB has been parading himself as one for long- until this ignominious fall. [/quote]
Re: Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It. by ScienceWatch: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

To the uninitiated he said this,
John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found.
Here I see how Christ knew that they would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am God !

Examine how Christ spoke to his chosen ones, apprentice pastors/disciples;

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.
Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God. For too long Church goers have been fooled.
mu2sa2:

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help Organize A Christmas Party For The Special Needs Kids Home / Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? / Jesus Christ Of Nazareth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.