Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) (103477 Views)

“i'm No Longer In The World” - Shina Peller Resigns From Quilox Night / Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Bollinger(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria is a nation of thugs.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Fhowe: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
All this clubs sef make una dey caution una bouncers you guys are selling alcohol and not water so situations like this should be expected and prepared for not hiring thugs cause they have six packs attacking a drunk man and that leading to his death Na matter ooo that is the end of that club cause it will be closed so don't attack your customers on no grounds you are stronger and bigger just overpower and dismiss the customer simple Mumu bouncers and club owners hiring them

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by sirscripture: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na one man he slapped but 4guys beat him up. That is an unfair fight...it is better to leave him with the man he slapped man to man...

If it were to be DMX or any rap artist in america, i m sure those bouncers are already dead but not yet being buried.

If Oritsefemi let such thing go then he is stupid unless Shina Peller ordered the serial beating...

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by shotster50(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
TV street don jam real street
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by paradigmshift(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fhowe:
All this clubs sef make una dey caution una bouncers you guys are selling alcohol and not water so situations like this should be expected and prepared for not hiring thugs cause they have six packs attacking a drunk man and that leading to his death Na matter ooo that is the end of that club cause it will be closed so don't attack your customers on no grounds you are stronger and bigger just overpower and dismiss the customer simple Mumu bouncers and club owners hiring them

God bless you. only wise man talking

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Adedebar(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
beating loading for oritse femi
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Holamide222:
wow ur beauty is a block buster cheesy how you doing dearie?
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Holamide222:
wow ur beauty is a block buster cheesy how you doing dearie? smiley
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
evegran:

The bodyguard obviously left him and ranaway. Biko where you expecting the poor guy to follow him and fight with like 10bouncers?
don't mind him jare dear. How are you doing today? smiley
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by pressplay411(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
PaulIdu:
That why I hate Lagos night clubs especially that quilox where you spend your hard earned money buying knock off champagne and they still make you feel like they are doing you a favour sef.. i have since vowed never to live this kind of life ever again because it's not worth it at all

It's not about the club but the crew you rolling with.
#TurnUp
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by paradigmshift(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
pressplay411:

#TurnUp

you must belong to a crew before they treat you well or is it a crime to go to club alone ? the quilox of a thing Na gab and it's all hype.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by paradigmshift(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
sirscripture:
Na one man he slapped but 4guys beat him up. That is an unfair fight...it is better to leave him with the man he slapped man to man...

If it were to be DMX or any rap artist in america, i m sure those bouncers are already dead but not yet being buried.

If Oritsefemi let such thing go then he is stupid unless Shina Peller ordered the serial beating...

that useless shina peller is involved because d bouncer no suppose respond.. make oritsefemi find how e go take play those so call bouncers. this kind shit can't happen in Benin, the club will go down that night...I don't know y dey go to quilox, that place Na gab
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by PaulIdu: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
pressplay411:

#TurnUp

I rolled with with a great crew but today I regret all of that life ..many nights we could burn close to a Milla in the name of meaningless turn up
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by KardinalZik(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Good
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by 18wheeler: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Godian45:
and so? .i just came back from suspension,pls show me some love it not eazy
Gave you d 100th like.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by hedonistic: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fhowe:

The Second sensible comment here after Paul's comment.

I remember a club in Festac a few years ago called Pearl Harbour. It was the most bubbling and best patronised club in Festac then..... Until a nasty violent incident happened that led to a girl's death right inside the club premises. And of course the club was shut down... Ending what was a lucrative money spinner for the co-owners then..

People need to have sense.

It's incredible that a bouncer in a watering hole would have the audacity to attack a customer regardless of the provocation. In any case, most times there is in fact a needless provocation by the bouncers/staff that causes the so-called overreaction. Bouncers and waiters in such alcohol driven environment MUST be trained and expected to be civil, placatory and extremely sensitive in their interactions with likely tipsy customers. Unless someone is a demon, it's hard to see how he would slap a bouncer for no reason at all. The bouncer must have made rude remarks or behaved disrespectfully while purporting to prevent his associate from going inside. You CANNOT do that as a bouncer or bartender in a club where the customer is paying 500% more than the usual town price for any drink being ordered. Certain things are too ridiculous to even imagine. You are not doing the customer a favour.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by titosantana(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
I watched the video! I heard a guy say" make una kill am, make una kill am, make una kill am". And I heard another guy say " leave him alone". I also heard a girl say " na Oritsefemi". Then another guy said " in eyes don burst, in eyes don burst". Then finally a girl said" they didn't touch him"

So my take is - which do we believe? meanwhile I didn't see Oritsefemi in the video nor the merciless beating. All I saw was a crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by julybaba(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Wow.. So Them fit beat u up, nai u first slap am

Meanwhile

TROOP not Congress
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by folasayolyn(f): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Edwinmason:
he is now looking whiter than bobrisky

how are you sure he isn't bae
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by nurusystem(m): 3:47am On Nov 13, 2016
so femi they claim èeedriss asper the Don,them go beat rubish for yor body
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by chydii(f): 4:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Godian45:
and so? .i just came back from suspension,pls show me some love it not eazy
Lmao.
What did you do?
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by puncha: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2016
Fame and money doesn't tame people....
The innate character always finds a way to rear its head.

"Musical Taliban" ......if I hear
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Edwinmason(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2016
folasayolyn:

how are you sure he isn't bae
i wonder self
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Godian45(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2016
chydii:

Lmao.
What did you do?
i was promoting mmm on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by our9ja: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2016
andré 40 for the club ?oh boy see money when the club dey make
mriyesecnerwal:

Because he never blow and he's supposed to use his money to do music not buy andré for 40k
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by sweetgala(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:
That why I hate Lagos night clubs especially that quilox where you spend your hard earned money buying knock off champagne and they still make you feel like they are doing you a favour sef.. i have since vowed never to live this kind of life ever again because it's not worth it at all

Do they sell knock off champagne at quilox ?

I spent a few too many hours in that place over October
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2016
hedonistic:

The Second sensible comment here after Paul's comment.

I remember a club in Festac a few years ago called Pearl Harbour. It was the most bubbling and best patronised club in Festac then..... Until a nasty violent incident happened that led to a girl's death right inside the club premises. And of course the club was shut down... Ending what was a lucrative money spinner for the co-owners then..

People need to have sense.

It's incredible that a bouncer in a watering hole would have the audacity to attack a customer regardless of the provocation. In any case, most times there is in fact a needless provocation by the bouncers/staff that causes the so-called overreaction. Bouncers and waiters in such alcohol driven environment MUST be trained and expected to be civil, placatory and extremely sensitive in their interactions with likely tipsy customers. Unless someone is a demon, it's hard to see how he would slap a bouncer for no reason at all. The bouncer must have made rude remarks or behaved disrespectfully while purporting to prevent his associate from going inside. You CANNOT do that as a bouncer or bartender in a club [b]where the customer is paying 500% more than the usual town price [/b]for any drink being ordered. Certain things are too ridiculous to even imagine. You are not doing the customer a favour.

Mr man, the fact that you paid 5 times the price of an item in the open market does not give you the right to raise your hand to another human being!

As far as I'm concerned if someone hits you, return the favour with thrice as much force and severity...I don't care if you're Dangote's son,if you put your hands on me I will shoot to kill if I have a gun on me!!!
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Idunuolablog(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by gbishman: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2016
last time I checked, this dude has two pretty daughter's in secondary school. What a shame
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by MNDY(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
DirtyGold:
Corporate miscreant got served by real street miscreants grin

What's tha business?

Guy, you try ooo, for you to draw inspiration from the title of his album to say this no be small thing!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by libero05(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2016
y dnt u guys read d full story nd not jst d headline bfr commenting,he got into a fight cos rocksteady a fellow artist was bounced,d way ppp are bounced in clubs here in naija is nt it @ all,like somone said,u wnt to spend ur money nd dey act like dey doin u a favor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Frank Dallas Dies In Hotel Room Abia / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.