Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) (103269 Views)

“i'm No Longer In The World” - Shina Peller Resigns From Quilox Night / Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by okrote4real: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2016
As long as I nor see him face, no be him.
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Wow.. So Them fit beat u up, nai u first slap am

Meanwhile
a group of baboon is called a troop so please stop misleading the populace

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by PaulIdu: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2016
sweetgala:

Do they sell knock off champagne at quilox ?

I spent a few too many hours in that place over October
Many many bottles in that place are knock off..most clubs in Lagos do that to make over 3000 percent profits on drinks
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by sweetgala(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Many many bottles in that place are knock off..most clubs in Lagos do that to make over 3000 percent profits on drinks

We payed 30k for vsop Remy , 35k for Hennessey , 40k for Ciroc about 65-70k for xo Hennessey and about 85K for moet. It was cheaper than what I'd pay here for bottles thou. But the fact they had a reserve on tables didn't go well with me 300K minimum and we were there twice within one week

God knows that Lagos island can be extra expensive , was a fun trip thou
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by elijahkayode(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Epic Freestyles: Ybnl New Artist Davolee Takes On His Mentor Olamide "HD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9GmfBCJwno
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
:Pserve him rightserve him rightserve him right
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by lurdkriss: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hehehehhe, musical taliban don jam d real talibans grin
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by stevedre: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Now this is the best comment on this topic, if the bouncers can treat a star like this i wonder how they will treat a person who is not popular. Alcohol can make people over react and the worse part is his chances of having a heart failure is very high at that moment. Youre blessed for thinking out of the box.

Fhowe:
All this clubs sef make una dey caution una bouncers you guys are selling alcohol and not water so situations like this should be expected and prepared for not hiring thugs cause they have six packs attacking a drunk man and that leading to his death Na matter ooo that is the end of that club cause it will be closed so don't attack your customers on no grounds you are stronger and bigger just overpower and dismiss the customer simple Mumu bouncers and club owners hiring them
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Flekky21(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
herzern1:
Lol......

They suppose kill ham ni....

Coz of little fame and money.....People will just start behavinq irrational......

MODIFIED
I just finished watchinq the video.....TBH the beatinq was too severe.......
whats TBH?
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by stevedre: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
libero05:
y dnt u guys read d full story nd not jst d headline bfr commenting,he got into a fight cos rocksteady a fellow artist was bounced,d way ppp are bounced in clubs here in naija is nt it @ all,like somone said,u wnt to spend ur money nd dey act like dey doin u a favor!

And im sure the bouncer used to jam rock steady's songs when it was a hit.... This bouncers sometimes behave like they own the club....

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by stevedre: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
You must be a correct ftt or sati person to know the chronicles of pearl harbour.... Now grasshopperz n rumours own festac night life

hedonistic:

The Second sensible comment here after Paul's comment.

I remember a club in Festac a few years ago called Pearl Harbour. It was the most bubbling and best patronised club in Festac then..... Until a nasty violent incident happened that led to a girl's death right inside the club premises. And of course the club was shut down... Ending what was a lucrative money spinner for the co-owners then..

People need to have sense.

It's incredible that a bouncer in a watering hole would have the audacity to attack a customer regardless of the provocation. In any case, most times there is in fact a needless provocation by the bouncers/staff that causes the so-called overreaction. Bouncers and waiters in such alcohol driven environment MUST be trained and expected to be civil, placatory and extremely sensitive in their interactions with likely tipsy customers. Unless someone is a demon, it's hard to see how he would slap a bouncer for no reason at all. The bouncer must have made rude remarks or behaved disrespectfully while purporting to prevent his associate from going inside. You CANNOT do that as a bouncer or bartender in a club where the customer is paying 500% more than the usual town price for any drink being ordered. Certain things are too ridiculous to even imagine. You are not doing the customer a favour.
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by policy12: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
chydii:

Lmao.
What did you do?

Wetin u do?
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bouncers are meant to be professionals, it's not wise beating up someone that know where to track you easily...unless he decides to let go,and besides that he can sue the club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Incrizz(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fresia01:
Serves him right.. .Celebrity na for him pocket.. F guy he slapped was doing his job.. How on earth do u assault a grown man and think u will go Scot free. ..na naija na. Anything goes.. We too dey show ourselves
Maybe he thought he was slapping a full grown woman grin
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Iamlordgee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
julybaba:

TROOP not Congress
Someone Cannot Play With u
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Iamlordgee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
flamyd:
a group of baboon is called a troop so please stop misleading the populace
Someone Cannot Play With u

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Heartmender101(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2016
I dey come make I go chrge my fone,,,,,btw dem for show his pix of blue black make we see nah
Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by herzern1(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2016
Flekky21:
whats TBH?

TBH means To Be Honest....

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Baroba(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2016
PaulIdu:
That why I hate Lagos night clubs especially that quilox where you spend your hard earned money buying knock off champagne and they still make you feel like they are doing you a favour sef.. i have since vowed never to live this kind of life ever again because it's not worth it at all

Wise decision, buy your drink, sip at home and chill with friends.. Clubs are a complete waste of time, haven't been in one since I was 22..

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) by Flekky21(f): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

TBH means To Be Honest....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.