Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? (748 Views)

Who Do U Think Is The Best world Rapper So Far, Living Or Dead. / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Is Tupac Alive Or Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? by bjmighty(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
As for me, i'd love to meet with 2pac Shakur, Killuminati, Outlaw, Makaveli, The don, The dead, The living, The rose, The Panther and My godfather. I love you from the bottom of my heart. If i was gay and if you was, i wouldn't mind doing you but that just to show how much am so into you or how you are so into me. You are excellent. The greatest rapper of all time. Am glad to be a part of the generation that witnessed your existence. The day you went into thin air, i cried because my chance of ever getting to see you had been limited but i still look forward to the hidden messages in your scriptures and looking forward to see you someday, whichever way be it in life or at Thug mansion. God bless my late Uncle, Muritala a.k.a Mutulu, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, he introduced your music to me and ever since then i never stop loving you. I will do everything possible to keep your T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E flag flying and thats the reason why i got a picture of you tattooed on my body. Am looking to get another one with the phrase "Even though am marked for death, amma spark till i loose my breath" and "The rose the grew from the concrete" If i have a chance of meeting just one person in my life, there is no one i'd ask for but YOU, 2PAC!!!!!! It would gladden my life and existence!
Re: If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? by kellyd1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
my guy,
na AKON oh! cool na my main man!
and anyway can you teach me how to post a thread?
abeg my guy u fit reply me now ,
AKON on top!!!! AKON 4 life!!!
Re: If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? by bjmighty(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
kelly d:

my guy,
na AKON oh! cool na my main man!
and anyway can you teach me how to post a thread?
abeg my guy u fit reply me now ,
AKON on top!!!! AKON 4 life!!!

Am not good at description but i will try bro. Ok now! From the homepage, go to the section you want, e.g politics, religion, music/radio e.t.c, (Short-cut https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-3.0.html) Then in which ever section you choose, look at the top of the page, right below the Child board, you'll see "New topic, Mark as read, Notify" Just click it NEW TOPIC and do your thing but please bro, make e be interesting topic ooo and not unprogressive topics or hatred topics because that what most people do on NL. Lets be part of peoples progress and not their fall.
Re: If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? by Genuflect(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
Omo, na 2Pac and Eminem. 2Pac because he actually lived what he rapped about and Eminem cos that's my favorite rapper
Re: If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? by dready(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2009
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, me na BOB MARLEY, The day i go meet am i go happy die, he go be like say i meet God face to face, unspeakable Job, U digg ?
Re: If you could meet one musician, living or dead, whom would it be and why he she? by waleski(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
4 me its amaru shakur dat legend.d most gifted i am a 2pac freak got al his album with d outlaws he is most def d artist i want 2 see

(1) (Reply)

Have You Listened To The Song 'dial My Number', If Not You Shold Instantly. / P Diddy Gives Son $300,000 Car / Pce- Komole! Hot Track Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.