Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed (43897 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by oswaggiee(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Photos: D’banj’s Project Manager Ties The Knot Today With Former Mo’hits Staff

Dynamic Entertainment Duo Tara Hecksher and Yemi Akinnigbagbe are getting married today, November 12, 2016 – in what is easily the most anticipated industry wedding of the year!

Popularly known as T-Love and Energy, the duo have been together as a pair for a number of years and their wedding has been a long time coming!

They had a connection to the ‘disbanded’ Record Label (Mo’hits), which was a force to be reckoned with back in the day, in the music industry.

Yemi, who started his career as a road manager with Mo’hits Records, now works as a top manager at TECNO Boom Player.

While the bride-to-be, Tara, who had presented Music Arena, the hit TV show on Channels TV, is currently working as D’Banj’s Project manager.

This is one wedding not to be missed….

The guest list is made up of society’s finest as well as top entertainment personalities so make sure you have an access card because the security will be tight!!

#EnergyandTara2016

http://kleeqers.com/forum/news/2800-photos-d-banj-s-project-manager-ties-the-knot-today-with-former-mo-hits-staff

4 Likes

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by GudluckIBB(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
The woman no be small girl again sha!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
My skolmate. Congrats energy

1 Like

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by pretydiva(f): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by lifezone247(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
The woman no be small girl again sha!
bro, this your moniker combination bad gan. 2 of the most dangerous ex leaders na him only you Cary.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Towncrier007(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2016
lalasticlala and trapqueen get ready, your miracle is on the way grin

1 Like

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by houstonia(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2016
She is definitely older. Nice my kinda thing

Lemme finish my work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Christane: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2016
When D banj go do him own??z takn too long or wat do u tink.
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by xamster(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2016
Lovely pair.
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by MzMercie: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2016
HML
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by zizirecords(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2016
She is pregnant.
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by babatundensuk(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Good step.
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by domopps(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
zizirecords:
She is pregnant.

Dr Zizirecords has spoken again.....!

Pls don't 4get to share the pregnancy test report with us.....

Cheeeers

5 Likes

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Generalkorex(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
HML to dem
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by nepapole(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
My ex.. Hml sha.
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by brostheo(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
See as they look old,this woman never enter menopause so
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Ayoswit(f): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
hml
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by lifestyle1(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Congrats

Check my signature.
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by dayleke: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2016
See comments
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by HOTsnow(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Mileslamar1(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2016
Good
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Reeberry: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2016
zizirecords:
She is pregnant.
Na you be their doctor abi?

1 Like

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2016
HML
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by eitsei(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Christane:
When D banj go do him own??z takn too long or wat do u tink.
dbanj don marry na
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by DavidTheGeek: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2016
This is one wedding not to be missed….
OP i'm not understanding you angry

The way you're sounding, it seems you're planning to gatecrash the wedding, eat free rice and take extra plates home!

Now my problem with you is you have refused to invite me to join you.

3 Likes

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2016
HML
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by MNDY(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2016
D'Banj should be hiding his face in shame!
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by Christane: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2016
I heard d rumours bt no pics of the weddn.
Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by MNDY(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Two old adults, overdue marriage!

1 Like

Re: Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed by ifyan(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2016
Wow beautiful. Baba God as people de celeberate one thing or the other , when my own go come.

Abeg make peson no preach "DESTINY CAN BE DELAYED BUT CAN BE DENIED".

No time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.