Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back (1870 Views)

Replace Or Repair Your Stolen Laptop Or Any Device Without Paying A Kobo / How To Find A Stolen Or Missing Phone With Android Device Manager / How Can I Track A Stolen Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Around 1pm this afternoon I left house, only for me to come back and didn't see my stuff again, Laptop(include the charger) phone, modem, and laptop bag contain my ATM card, ID card, some money.
The thief even lock the front entrance door, and put the key where we do put it, I put password on the laptop, please how can I get the laptop back.
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Do you know the serial number?
ABJDOT:
Around 1pm this afternoon I left house, only for me to come back and didn't see my stuff again, Laptop(include the charger) phone, modem, and laptop bag contain my ATM card, ID card, some money.
The thief even lock the front entrance door, and put the key where we do put it, I put password on the laptop, please how can I get the laptop back.
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Do you know the serial number?
Yes it's on the receipt Bro, 5CB2321NJH
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by kinibigdeal(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Which product?
ABJDOT:
Yes it's on the receipt Bro, 5CB2321NJH
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Which product?
HP 650
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by kinibigdeal(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
I wanted to help you track the laptop via serial no on a tracking site but the site no longer exist. Lets try another option

1. Login to trackmylaptop.net
2. Click on not a quick heal user
3. Register your laptop details(you must know the following, Make, Model and MAC IDI
4. If you dont know the MAC IDI, click on the ?'' beside it for help
5. Register your laptop
6. After succesfully registering, click on track my laptop on the website portal and input the details to track it
ABJDOT:
HP 650
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I wanted to help you track the laptop via serial no on a tracking site but the site no longer exist. Lets try another option

1. Login to trackmylaptop.net
2. Click on not a quick heal user
3. Register your laptop details(you must know the following, Make, Model and MAC IDI
4. If you dont know the MAC IDI, click on the ?'' beside it for help
5. Register your laptop
6. After succesfully registering, click on track my laptop on the website portal and input the details to track it
Thanks so much, I'll follow the steps
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by computerboy: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Just forget it unless a novice stole it.
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by udemzyudex(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol... lappy wey dem go format within 20mins drive and put for sale..

sorry for the lost op, but it's hard bro.... you just need to forget about it or just pray God guide you to recover it back...
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by nigerianservice: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2016
The thief seem to be around. Visit all computer repair shops close to your area to report the issue to them with proof of ownership and offer them some money if they can call u on identifying your lost system. It doesn't work all the time but just try
Re: Help!! How Can One Get A Stolen Laptop Back by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks to you all for your advice and all the reasonable comment, proudly Nairalander! I was able to recover my laptop back last week friday, it remain my other properties.
I will post how God help me with it soon.
thank you all once again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Solution To ''error 0271 Check Date And Time" - Lenovo R60 / Ideas Needed In Setting Up Neighbourhood Isp? (to Serve Up To 20 Houses) / My Harddisk Is Not Detected Again, Windows Not Booting Up Pls Hlp.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.