Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

If You Don't Believe In The Supernatural You Need To Watch This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Believe In The Supernatural You Need To Watch This (644 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Believe In The Supernatural You Need To Watch This by SamJed(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Now this is not about the existence of God but i get suprised when people say that the supernatural does not exist. I am not talking about magic but weird things above human ability and explanation. Please those that try to deny the existence of charms, supernatural powers and their likes please watch this video and explain in lay man terms how all these happened. Note: if you dont have the liver, dont watch o as some scenes are quite scary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX3ezs0omF0&itct=CAkQpDAYBiITCM69jteFpNACFUflfgodKpMDlTIGcmVsbWZ1SI6zu9favuDj2wE%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: If You Don't Believe In The Supernatural You Need To Watch This by ScienceWatch: 3:24am On Jan 14, 2017
But you can watch practical life saving supernatural healings 24 hrs a day on Emmanuel TV or youtube.com .

Sincere People meet at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
They come from Russia, UK, America, Africa, Britain, France, etc.

The true power of the spirit world is demonstrated in its purest form.
See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings. It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

I have seen everyone with psychological disorders, Cancer, barreness, addictions, spiritual curses and terminal diseases healed very rapidly.
There are too many
human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems ? Scientist still don’t know. Medical science simply drug you and charge you !

See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. on Emmanuel.tv and youtube.com
Re: If You Don't Believe In The Supernatural You Need To Watch This by ScienceWatch: 3:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Jesus cried out, “ Come to me all of you that are burdened and I will make your burdens light.”

Today, I see the same satanic attacks against The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria coming from the pulpits of churches,
My prolonged and tireless investigation show that The Holy Prophet TB Joshua and his church successfully practice only the commands of The Holy Gospels as taught by the Holy Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Who can disprove the thousands of Miracles, Signs and Wonders at Scoan Church Nigeria, with its abundance of positively supportive Biblical, scientific, legal and medical testimonies that are given by thousands of people world wide? These blessed people have experienced firsthand that Jesus the Messiah is finally real to them.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/16 / 17 Clear Reasons Christians Don't Need To Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.