Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara (10600 Views)

Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2016
igbsam:
I blame GEJ for not moving every damn institution to the SS. What did he even do while in power all those years for the SS. No meaningful project done. You see these Northerners know how to think of themselves before any other region, yet sir IB never even thought of his region before leaving the seat of power.
our own failed us, Jonathan was a waste of space truth be told, now buhari has turned everything to northern affair ,smh ,Jonathan tried to please them because of his second term bid while ignoring his own people,unfortunately the northerners are friends of nobody except you belong to the hitting head on the ground crew, its now a government of the north and for the north

2 Likes

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2016
MARKone:
Air force base in zamfara, undecided this should have situated in Edo state.

Edo is far ahead of any airforce/aviation school.

Unless Perhaps Nigeria wants its airforce to learn from the Edo people. Then we may agree.

smiley

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by elopee3000(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2016
toby2:
almost all the important institutions have their HQ in the north, millitary and paramillitary also in the north, 80% of our power holder, north... If any civil war breaks out, we r so in for it...
While easts are busy wit business, and west, education... These nicurs are busy arming themselves to the teeth... Hmmm we better wise up down here before kasala burst
west education before or now? Pls forget that crap both east and west is littered with graduates but where is the job

3 Likes

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Laxy009(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2016
Why North again? All our military base have been stationed in the north. Buhari our clueless president is giving more focus to build the northern part of Nigeria than building the whole Nigeria . Is this the change we all prayed for? Over 95% of the employment recruitment in the present administration is given to this Northerners.

President of the North
Government of the North, by the north and for the north.

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by hugoranking(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Na wa o, y we nigerians dey act like dis? , hw many airforce bases dey south?, we hv I portharcourt, benin, calabar, warri, bayelsa, lagos, ibadan...2 mention a few, wetin una want again?, my guyz na we b our own prblm 4 dis country let dis man do his tin, u guyz voted 4 him rememba

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by toby2(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2016
elopee3000:
west education before or now? Pls forget that crap both east and west is littered with graduates but where is the job
read again n comprehend my words before posting pls
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Blue3k:

Why are we doing qouta system instead of merit. We should determine by score and physical ability. In USA they have ASVAP for recruits take to determine jobs they qualify for.

I'm not sure about Nigeria but would love to learn.
In NDA ,they train cadets to be commissioned officers ,they have to be few ,so if they do merit ,what happens when 100+ merit are from kwara ? 80+ from delta ,10+ from Kano
you'll say the western people are doing tricks ,and it won't be balanced so they said for the over 5000 students that apply, they shortlist 50 from each state and after screening down to 13 from each state so as to be balanced and sound reasonable to the public .
iono about recruit tho
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2016
so candidates have to prove themselves to be on the merit shortlisted list of 50 from their various state through the NDA examination after jamb.
KaPISH?
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Blue3k(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2016
hilaryJustiN:
so candidates have to prove themselves to be on the merit shortlisted list of 50 from their various state through the NDA examination after jamb.
KaPISH?

We'll thanks for info. I'm not soldier so this is not my expertise. I'll let soldiers argue merits.
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Bombolistic: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2016
It's very clear that this administration especially PMB is building another Nigeria in the north. Couples with the unrelenting efforts of the government to get oil by all means on the north, with this again? I'm telling u, something is fishing and the end might not be too palatable. I have spoken

2 Likes

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by bauer36(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
govt of nepotism. .....mtchew

3 Likes

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Zamfara also just happens to be the home state of the defence minister.

Hope it is just a happy coincidence and that Zamfara is truely the most suitable state for the station / school.

Having said that, there are many reasons locating it in this region makes sense.

The region has the dreaded Boko Haram insurgency problem so it may make sense to have the Air Force station in the North East.

The North East needs jobs as BH has devasted their economies and left their youths idle and vunerable to recruitment by BH terrorists.

It is okay, we can not abandon the North in economic development, it is in all our interest that the North catches up with the economic engines of the Southern states.

If more Development projects are going to the North than other regions, it may be because the North is underdeveloped so it makes sense that more resources should go there.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Smart78:
May Sango fire Buhari and his morons!!!

Atleast for once try to emulate your moniker, They want to establish is there cos of all the crime and activities going on there. Do you want them to establish in the south and fighting crime in the north right from the south? use your brain for once..

When they establish some in South South you guys complain of trying to use military on your people.
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by StOla: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
prince9851:

bastard
y is d military buying 50000 shoes from aba?
if Nigeria give them d same favours they are givin ur idiotic animalistic brodas, wont aba be exportin shoes by now?
foolish goat
go and find ur plastic kettle den wash ur feet, hand and brain and beg ur god to give u sense
for goodness sake, to whom much is given, much is expected, dey hav been favouring u idiots for decades, tell me one valuable tin dat d northerners are known for...u bastards still have d highest number of idiotic illitrates in africa
i am sorry for u
ndi aruala

What about the agriculture the North is famed for? Atleast it is the product of human effort, not a natural resource that nobody worked to bring about in the reservoirs.

Or the leather that is used for the Aba shoes?

At least the present government is supporting the Aba shoe industry. Did the military not need boots during the Jonathan regime? Was Aba unwilling to supply local boots then?
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by sweetgala(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2016
carmag:
you people are free to take every govt institutions to the north afterall that is the only way the parasites can survive

the south are ahead of you as a result of human capital development..you can ask Japanese or Chinese if they got oyel

I have no contest to this as it is beyond obvious that these are the people who populate the enlisted forces within the NA. Relentlessly giving their all for the nation
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by igbsam(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2016
kettle84:
bros the north is teaching the south how to be selfish when in power.it will get to the turn of the south and by then there will be no wailings

e dey pain me. The one that got there, what did he do ? no be today the north don dey teach the south to be selfish, but when the south had the opportunity, what did he do for the south ? Nothing!
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by sweetgala(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2016
igbsam:
I blame GEJ for not moving every damn institution to the SS. What did he even do while in power all those years for the SS. No meaningful project done. You see these Northerners know how to think of themselves before any other region, yet sir IB never even thought of his region before leaving the seat of power.

The SS has the national maritime institute and may get a second one , oone port, NDDC several IOC supported initiatives and programmes .

When one examines the wide expanse of land in the North per km there is a shortage of social support initiatives.
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by sweetgala(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
kettle84:
from NDA,NA recruitment center ,naval school,defense headquarters everything is in the north. 95% of the personnel are northerns and Muslims and someone is saying islamization agenda is not on cause.

That is a big fat lie, only about 40-55% of the military leadership can be classified as northern Muslim , there exist a larger proportion of northern Christians , middle belt dominate the officer cadre with a large number of Yoruba , Edo , delta etc

The selection into officer NDA and DSSC , SSC is by equal state quota and all selected applicants are published in national dailies so I don't know where your ideas come from
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by DedeNkem: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Of course, it would be in the North! Any region in Nigeria that has Air Force station and school in its backyard, will have huge advantage over other regions if civil war breaks out!

Unfortunately, that's exactly what Buhari and his fellow corrupt Northerners are doing. First, he moved the Military Defense Headquarters to the North in the name of "fighting Boko Haram"! And now he's establishing Air Force Station and School in the same North!

What pains me so much over this is that people from other regions of the country are not complaining or don't even realize it! We let these massively corrupt Northern thieves to do whatever they f*ucking like with our Military and wealth!

Northerners are thieves, very corrupt and terrible in ruling a country, but when it comes to political dominance, they do it smartly. They especially use the Yorubas to keep Northern dominance firm!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by IKEOHA2019: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tribalitic Ruler

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by kinibigdeal(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
But to make the marine school in bayelsa functional, dey wont.

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by legibow: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Just keep establishing and be putting your people there... The thunder that will strike una see am for gymnasium

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
carmag:
you people are free to take every govt institutions to the north afterall that is the only way the parasites can survive

the south are ahead of you as a result of human capital development..you can ask Japanese or Chinese if they got oyel

There is a good reason why the NAF is largely in the north. The expected theatre of air warfare is in the Francophone sponsored Chad, Niger, North/East Cameroon axis. There is no air threat from our Western axis while naval radar will pick up incoming from the Atlantic Ocean. There is more than I can say but I will NEVER give direction, comfort or solace to Nigeria's enemies.
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by kinibigdeal(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Obasanjo some zombies are yapping is d one that save the south from bondage, he was the one that move most headquarters back to d south. But buhari is moving back to the North
DedeNkem:
Of course, it would be in the North! Any region in Nigeria that has Air Force station and school in its backyard, will have huge advantage over other regions if civil war breaks out!

Unfortunately, that's exactly what Buhari and his fellow corrupt Northerners are doing. First, he moved the Military Defense Headquarters to the North in the name of "fighting Boko Haram"! And now he's establishing Air Force Station and School in the same North!

What pains me so much over this is that people from other regions of the country are not complaining or don't even realize it! We let massively corrupt Northern thieves to do whatever they f*ucking like with the our Military and resources of the country!

Northerners are thieves, very corrupt and terrible in ruling a country, but when it comes to political dominance, they do it smartly. They especially use the Yorubas to keep Northern dominance firm!

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by ChrisArs: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Una and north na only dem de this country?

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Blue3k:

We should be happy for them hopefully this move benefits millitary. The prompts some young people to serve. They'll get education, training and a little discipline.

I would personally like FG to build Naval base in Akwa Ibom since we want a port. This way they can protect waters. The navy seems more discipline that army. Since I hear storit's of Army beating up people for wearing camo.
bro I laff you in china, you never see where navy deal with you before you go like army
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Nasman(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
prince9851:

bastard
y is d military buying 50000 shoes from aba?
if Nigeria give them d same favours they are givin ur idiotic animalistic brodas, wont aba be exportin shoes by now?
foolish goat
go and find ur plastic kettle den wash ur feet, hand and brain and beg ur god to give u sense
for goodness sake, to whom much is given, much is expected, dey hav been favouring u idiots for decades, tell me one valuable tin dat d northerners are known for...u bastards still have d highest number of idiotic illitrates in africa
i am sorry for u
ndi aruala
Sentiment has cloud your judgement. Let me use sentiment to reply your question. Northerner are known for leadership and management the political arena of Nigeria, go and deal with that, Bastar.d
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by Grundig: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
MARKone:
Air force base in zamfara, undecided this should have been situated in Edo state.
Every nook and cranny in Edo state is an Airforce base.
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by KingNom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara by badrobot77: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who created those criminals...still north so shy should we psy for it?

quote author=khalifjgusau post=50992884] Don't worry your own are coming, these going to establish in the North just to assist in tracking down criminals ravaging the states [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Friends, Associates Announce Empowerment Programme In His Honor / Goodluck Jonathan: Ballot, Not Courts, Should Determine Election Winners / Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.