Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

See The Unbelievable Thing Etisalat Did In ESUT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Unbelievable Thing Etisalat Did In ESUT (656 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Unbelievable Thing Etisalat Did In ESUT by amicable212(f): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
One of the leading telecommunication company, etisalat visited Enugu State University of Science and technology on the 10th and 11th of November, 2016.

Easy cliq gave out so many prizes. It started with students purchasing the raffle ticket of #200 and two free etisalat were given to each person. Niyi Adesanya gave a motivational speech on the first day. Tecno phones and Samsung were also given to those whose names were picked.

The open ground was filled with so many students on the second day. Celebrities like Illbliss, Terry G and many others sang and made people dance. When it was time for the prizes, the tension increased. Five Tecno phones and two Samsung phones were given out.

When it got to the car prize, the unexpected happened. The first name was called and the person was absent. The second name was also called and the person was absent. This is what happens when your village people followed you to school. The lucky boy's name was called while he screamed for joy.

Meanwhile, I was sweating with my raffle ticket in my hand as I stood in the sun. I had hoped for a phone but my name was not chosen. I guess it was not meant for me or my friend who said she dreamt of winning the car. Anyway, well done etisalat but you guys should remember me next time.

Congrat to all the winners especially the car guy. #50,000 was given to the best rapper after the rap competition. Talent really pays.

Re: See The Unbelievable Thing Etisalat Did In ESUT by Vision4God: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: See The Unbelievable Thing Etisalat Did In ESUT by kingphilip(m): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2016
Na really village people de follow both of them

How can you pay 200 for raffle ticket and you no come attend the event.. Oboy de better go cook their head o

May we all never miss opportunities that'll change our lives forever

Good morning and happy Sunday nairalanders

Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets See How You Can Apply Math In Real Life / This Is Currently Trending On Twitter / UNN Lecturers To Undergo Student Evaluation Course Before Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.