Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (38529 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Tominix(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
When I ran away from school because I was to be beaten for going out without permission

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by jerrykk(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
mine was when we went to the police to report the principal of the school near our own simply because he seized our ball and he told us "if you people like go and report to the police, I won't release this ball".
matter got to our own principal, escaped suspension because we were writing senior waec

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Sheuns(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Back then in IJ FGC Lagos, we used to scale fence at the back of JS1 hostel.
There was this night there was massive scaling. What we scaled mostly to do was buy bread, egg and noodles from one Mai Shai at Iyana Era.

This very night was my first time scaling, a friend asked me to help him get noodles and eggs on my way back. On getting there, I met quite a number of my colleagues waiting and eating already, we ignored each other sha, to avoid suspicion from people that we’re students. I sha waited till it was my turn, it was already very late when my turn reached, every other student had left, leaving just me and another friend that we went together, we bought our stuff and those of my friend in school.

Around 11:30 we left the Mai Shai to go back, my mind wan cut, what if dem catch us? I sha do strong mind dey bounce dey go on a lonely dark street. As we approached the point of entry (fence) I noticed broken bottles scattered on the ground and some slippers, I looked back and around; wetin happen for here, these things weren’t here before na. What that meant was Obtainers don chase guys o, Obatainers! Ah! If dem catch me lasan na gbege o.
Obtainers was a term we used to refer to local louts then (area boys), they can spot a student easily. We hastened our steps and got to the point, sharply in two steps I reached the top of the fence and jumped back in, i landed awkwardly and sprained my ankle, omo it’s better to break leg than get caught and expelled.

On entering we saw flashlights pointing towards our direction, we dodged in a nearby bush. When the coast was clear we went to our hostels; as we reach my friends were surprised to see me, I was like; “wetin happen”, they replied: “dem no catch you, they talk say dem don catch u na”, I said who, they replied “Obtainers “. I told them I saw signs of scuffles but I didn’t see any Obtainers. They made me realize that they chased some students and even caught some, some fought back but were overpowered.

That was my first but not my last. Boarding school was fun mhen. I enjoyed it wella.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Mamadmama01(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2020
That was sneaking out of school and removing my uniform. thank Lord say oloye no catch me. Na only Tasuess people go sabi. But now I don turn their chairman.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by bazzyblings: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by ursullalinda(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Never had liver.....I was a typical do as I say student.....very obedient even when I don't feel like it.....but no regrets thou.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Citytrend: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Money won't allow some to remember

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Thuggery emerged in Oyo State secondary schools following 1983 elections that returned Olunloyo as governor.
There was this particular guy that dropped out from my school. (I won't mention his nickname). He was always coming with his gang to harass students and collect money from them. This fateful day, I withstood and dared him at the school gate. I could not fight, but I still could not place where I got the boldness from.

The guy would later refer to the encounter among his friends telling them he admired my courage. Someone told me thereafter.

This guy could have given me a terrible scar as souvenir. But I thank God, he just retreated.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by lmm4real: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
I was a good guy, was just spoilt. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by etibaba(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
I was too calm to do dangerous things. I am just here to read comments.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by DaddyMorenike: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
I finished in one of the fgc's. One werey day, i scaled fence to the female hostel during jss3 extension. I told some set of girls in class I would come visiting during the day.
As I enter there, omo Na so so nipppple. I had a boner all through. After too much pressing n nonsense, "Mrs Ranti is coming " someone exclaimed! I couldn't get out, I just had to sleep on one bunk n pretend as a female. na so I push my small yansh outside like woman. My heart was beating af! The werey porter got to my side and said" ewo bi obirin shey'n sun bi aja" meaning: see as woman dey sleep like dog. Laugh almost kill me for there.
I stayed there till early morning with my small stiff preq.
Funny thing is I still keep contact with all those girls that day. All of them are married with great children.

208 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by dalass(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
You don't wanna mess up I'm my secondary school....

You can land in trouble with Teachers for talking, not talking.... grin

The most dangerous thing I did was probably reading M&B during English class
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Sneaked in the night to puncture my principal's car tire grin grin grin..
Funny enough he was sitting by his veranda grin grin

Stole the Refractory prefect's food while the dude was flogging students that came to eat without complete set of their cutlery...

Around 2.00am I threw cow dung through the window directly at the labour prefect's bunk while the idiot was sleeping grin grin grin.. His scream woke up the whole hostel that night grin grin grin.

The following morning every junior student was lauding at the hero that displayed such heroic act..
While I was one side congratulating myself grin grin grin

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by donnie(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Smoking was the reigning thing in boarding house of FGC **** among seniors. So one evening I went to the field with a stick of Benson and matches. As I dragged my eyes started turninoninown. shocked

While others ended theirs in school, I went on to be a chained smoker due to bad gang. grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Darkseid(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
I was always a good boy in school, and even the senior prefect but once in a while men head dey touch.
I remember the day our PHE teacher flogged everyone including people like me that was quiet and left one girl. The anger wasn't because of the cane but because he spared the girl, so after school I joined the bad boys and we went to the place where he normally packs his car and punctured his four tyres with nails. The pain I saw in the man's eyes that evening brought joy to my heart.
His oversabi was just too much and we don dey count am from JSS1 to SS3, we just couldn't leave without treating his fukk up.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by xynerise: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Hmmmm.....

The dangerous thing I did was attending a school that fights every Friday

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by icebot: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Thinking...
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Nothing..
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Starboytwo(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Public school

jumped fence, skipped class, expecially after break time, infact my sec sch population decreases by half after break time...

school2(usually at the back of the school or an old class) majorly for gambling etc and the almighty game shop, where we pack ourselves during/after school hours to play ps1 and 2...

13 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Cheryph200(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Bleep while class is on and no one notice except my stupid friends... Fummi is married now shaaa. Old days

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by laughitall(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
jerrykk:
mine was when we went to the police to report the principal of the school near our own simply because he seized our ball and he told us "if you people like go and report to the police, I won't release this ball".
matter got to our own principal, escaped suspension because we were writing senior waec
woooow!
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by iammo(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
undecided

cant even remember
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Ilerioluwa02: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Daddy and Mummy play... cheesy Lord have mercy.. lol. Very dangerous play grin

9 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:
That was sneaking out of school and removing my uniform. thank Lord say oloye no catch me. Na only Tasuess people go sabi. But now I don turn their chairman.
Oloye na idiot oo, I am always shivering any time we have basic tech... This new sets are lucky ,the man is not in Tasuess anymore..
Happy Birthday tho Mamadmama01

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Tominix:
When I ran away from school because I was to be beaten for going out without permission

And you call that dangerous

I mean, that was routine back in our day.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams / Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.