Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again (4514 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
The General overseer of Redeem christian church of God spent $100,000 on 3 days for parking in Europe

for more info, get ur Global Excellence Magazine for month of November
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
$100,000 equivalent in naira is 15,100,000
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by DeepSight(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
Abuzola, post your source, if necessary, scan the magazine and upload the page so we can see. Without that nobady can trust u or make comments.

But if its true, its scandal scandal all over again. . .
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by posakosa(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
AbuAbuAbu----- U R A LIAR AND RUMOR MONGER.
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by DeepSight(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
Yes, Abu, prove your source, or your integrity is dead forever.
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by KunleOshob(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Abu bin laden
AT least it is better than spending the money on financing terrorists to kill innocent souls in the deluded hope of going to an everlasting orgy in "paradise" with 72 whores.

Deep Sight:

Yes, Abu, prove your source, or your integrity shocked is dead forever.
There is no a single iota of integrity in Abu's cells.
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ladies and gentlement, go and check the magazine and stop labelling me a liar, the time i posted joshua atrocity you guys said similar thing like this till after a couple of days when other media published it, is it my fault that you are not in Nigeria ? *hiss*
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by DeepSight(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
Please stop making noise and bring the source, simple! We are not the ones dishing out the story, YOU ARE. So please prove it and stop making noise!

By the way, you know personally i dont like these so called men of God, so i am actually hoping you can provide proof.

But if you can't provide proof you gotta quit spreading rumours!
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by MrCrackles(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
Topic. . .
Source please. . .
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by lawrence83: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2009
source please.
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by KunleOshob(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
lawrence83:

source please.
The source he quoted is global exellence magazine which is a very un-reliable junk magazine that thrives on concocting up scandalous stories.

Please note that i am not advocating for or defending pastor Adeboye
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
Kunleoshob, your pastor is a fraud, thank God you know the magazine
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by PastorAIO: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
No, you are a liar and a fraud. I live in london and I know that if I park my car all day in the most expensive parking lot in town for 20 days I will not spend up to 100, 000 dollars, not to mention for 3 days. I want to know the cities in Europe where he parked this car for 3 days at the cost of 100000 dollars. If you are a product of islam then it is definately the fakest religion in the world for producing a fake lying disciple like you. Shame on you!
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by posakosa(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^^^ nicely stated Pastor. Don't mind Abuabuabu
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by slimfit4(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe its the JET we are talking about here and not a car grin, If it was a car no one will believe that story i guess,

Peace,
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by lawrence83: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
KunleOshob:

The source he quoted is global exellence magazine which is a very un-reliable junk magazine that thrives on concocting up scandalous stories.

Please note that i am not advocating for or defending pastor Adeboye
Ok. . . . . . .thanks.
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
Post the source and what did he park? if it was his plane, then, what is the noise about, how much does the banking executives pays for same service?
i think it is time to leave this man alone and let him answer to God, at least he is not spending your money.
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
Too bad, why not call your friend in nigeria to confirm whether GLOBAL MAGAZINE publish it or not, you guys are disgusting, i just feel like crying wallayi
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by DeepSight(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^ Look just scan the damn pages and post them here!
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
Abuzola:

Too bad, why not call your friend in nigeria to confirm whether GLOBAL MAGAZINE publish it or not, you guys are disgusting, i just feel like crying wallayi

Cry now . . . anyone say make u no cry?
They published and does that makes it right and big deal?
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by posakosa(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
AbuAbu wan cry because of Adeboye ? cry cry cry cry
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Nezan(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

AbuAbu wan cry because of Adeboye ? cry cry cry cry

Delusion at its best grin
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
*crying heavily*
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
*crying profusely*
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
*crying* is not that am crying because of adeboye, no, is because of the way you guys detest the truth
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
@deepsight, don't disturb me with ur uploading, if you can't come to 9ja thats ur own palava/thats ur own cup of tea
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by jcross22: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
abuzola , look if you don't have anything to say why can't you keep quiet, why can't you consider your fellow muslim brothers who are handicap in northerners.
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
cry more jare
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
Fhemmy, you must be wicked
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by 0sisi: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
Abuzola:

The General overseer of Redeem christian church of God spent $100,000 on 3 days for parking in Europe

for more info, get your Global Excellence Magazine for month of November

and at the same time some Imam in the same London must have molested a 6 year old
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by viaro: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^are you serious. . ?!? undecided
Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by Abuzola(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
Wow ! Mama osisi, nice and splendid to have you back, i really missed you o, i even ask of you today from sir olabowale, ride on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran 5:51 - Need A Genuine Explanation From A Muslim / A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / Last Week Tonight With John Oliver: Televangelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.