Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God (4514 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Can A King, Governor Or Senator Be A True Christian? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 5:50am On Dec 30, 2022
The male cub of a LION will NEVER grow up to become a donkey. Never!! When a PRINCE shows up at an event with all his father's support and authority to represent him, NO ONE at the event would dare disrespect or deny such PRINCE the respect or recognition they would Accord his father "the KING."God, the creator of heaven and Earth, rules over all that he creates. He gives out his orders and no one anywhere can reverse them.

Isaiah 14:27

The LORD of Heaven’s Armies has spoken— who can change his plans? When his hand is raised, who can stop him?”

He gave his order that the sun and the moon should keep shining out their lights till the end of time. Who has been able to reverse this order by God given to the moon and the sun?

When God chooses to bless or reward his people, who can curse them? Or vice versa? God's authority can never be challenged by anything or anyone? It pleased God to favour Joseph to become the prime minister of Egypt even though he had no credentials to occupy the position. Yet no one could challenge him.

It pleased him (God ) to declare Abraham his friend. It doesn't matter the opinion or questions of people ( like does God need a friend? ) about his declaration, Abraham still remains a friend to God.

Isaiah 41:8
“ But you, Israel, are My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
The descendants of Abraham, My friend.

James 2:23
And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, 'Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.'And he was called the friend of God.

When God speaks, people's logical questions or opinions systematically become outdated. Questions like " does God need a friend to be happy?" "How can Abraham be God's friend when he has not seen God?" do not, in anyway, concern or compare with God's knowledge, because what he ( God ) can not do does not exist. No human logical thinking can be compared with that of God. Never!! If God says you are blind, just know that indeed you are blind irrespective of tones of images your eyes see physically every day .

Isaiah 55:8-11

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.[/b]

Now in the same light, this same God was pleased to reward and declare JESUS his beloved SON. Now know this and have peace that irrespective of logical questions people may ask no one can reverse it. Hear this, if God can declare human being ( an ordinary flesh ) his people in Hosea 2:23, is it Jesus Christ whose birthday ( his mother got pregnant without her husbands sperm in her ) and death ( came back to live after practically dying for 3 day) are mysteriously strange ( the first and the last of it kind combined the world would ever withness till end of time ) that God can't declare his BELOVED SON?

Here in the verse, Jesus is declared by God to be his Son.

Mark 1:11, NIV: And a voice came from heaven: 'You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.

Mark 9:7, ESV: And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my beloved Son; listen to him.”

Just like how a king would relinquish power to his loyal prince so also has God ( his father ) given him ( Jesus Christ the prince ) extra ordinary power to rule over all that he ( God the Father ) has created both on Earth and in heaven.

Ephesians 1:21-22
Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world, but also in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church.[/b]

Also, God his father ( the king ) has given him ( Jesus Christ the prince) power to be the [b]medium or platform [/b]through which people can get to heaven to live with God his father for ever.

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and life. No one can GET to the father (GOD the king)
except by means of me ( JESUS Christ the prince ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You have trust in God ( the king ) now trust in me ( JESUS Christ the prince ).

John15:23
Anyone that hates me ( JESUS the prince ) hates my father (GOD the king)

NOTE! NOTE! NOTE!
WHEN YOU SEE THE PRINCE YOU HAVE SEEN THE KING!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank you, just as all sons of God {Genesis 6:2; Job 38:7} are Gods! Psalms 82:6 smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MikeMicheal(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2022
As sons of God, we all are God then.
So, nothing special about Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2022
MikeMicheal:

The first child ever born and the last ever to be birthed in this world, that a woman would birth without his fathers sperm in his mothers womb is jesus Christ.

With all humility I ask if your own birth is more special than that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Thank you, just as all sons of God {Genesis 6:2; Job 38:7} are Gods! Psalms 82:6 smiley

Psalms 82:6
I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High

2 Likes

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by AntiChristian: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2022
A Lion cub is truly a Lion! When the Lion father dies the cub grows up to inherit his father!

What a wonderful analogy!

No wonder Jesus said All authority in heaven and earth has been given unto him.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Corrections:

Psalms 82:6
I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High

So Jesus is NOT the only Son of God who is also a God!
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So Jesus is NOT the only Son of God who is also a God!

I believe you know the difference between God and god.

2 Likes

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There is a difference between adopted son and begotten Son.
Jesus christ is the only begotten Son of God.

2 Likes

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Jesus is the one and only Son of God, there are no other Sons all other Sons are either adopted or a figure of speech like the judges of Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Corrections:

I believe you know the difference between God and god.

There's no difference!
It's Bible translators that uses upper and lower cases but out there Jupiter, Zeus, Hermes, Krishna, Ọbalúayé and many others are referred to by their worshipers as GOD.

So don't be fooled by the works of translation!

1 Like

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
There is a difference between adopted son and begotten Son.

Can you quote where the Bible called those mentioned at Genesis 6:2 and Job 38:7 "ADOPTED SONS"?

1 Like

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by AntiChristian: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
Jesus is the one and only Son of God, there are no other Sons all other Sons are either adopted or a figure of speech like the judges of Israel.

How's Jesus not a figure of speech?

Did God sire Jesus asexually or sexually?
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote where the Bible called those mentioned at Genesis 6:2 and Job 38:7 "ADOPTED SONS"?
which of them was called God's begotten

1 Like

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
which of them was called God's begotten

Where were they called "ADOPTED"?
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

How's Jesus not a figure of speech?

Did God sire Jesus asexually or sexually?
In the greek word, the word begotten is monogenes is Greek, it is used to describe one with Special relationship rather than physical birth.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where were they called "ADOPTED"?
Did I tell you they were adopted?

1 Like

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
There is a difference between ADOPTED son and begotten Son.

Steep:
Did I tell you they were adopted?

Ọmọ if you don't know what to say please keep shut! smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ if you don't know what to say please keep shut! smiley
you are an ignorant man you should shut up your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by knowingChrist(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Why did you say lion cob? Why didn't you say lion then?
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2022
God has many sons both spirit (angels) and fleshy (humans) but He first created one person {Proverbs 8:22} through whom He created all other things {Colossians 1:16} this is the first born of all creations {Colossians 1:15} that's why he is rightly called the only begotten Son of God {John 3:16} because he was the master craftsman who was acting in line with God's orders in the beginning {Proverbs 8:30} so whenever you read where God said "let this thing be like this" {Genesis 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26} those are instructions given to the master craftsman (Jesus) who was with God in the beginning! John 1:2

But he is not the only Son of God, God has many sons but due to Jesus' intimacy with our God and father since a long time ago when only the two of them were together Jesus has adapted to all his father's thoughts that's why he could say "i and the father are one" {John 10:30} because he always think of doing things his father's way {John 8:28-29} he now wants all worshipers of God to develop the same line of thought with his father so that we can all be ONE just as himself and his father are ONE! John 17:22

3 Likes

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by knowingChrist(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Why did you say lion cob? Why didn't you say lion then? If you have to specify that its a cob then there's a difference. In fact, lion cob is a wrong way to write it, it's cob. The adult is lion and the child is cob.

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
you are an ignorant man you should shut up your mouth.

After saying adopted son you are now denying ọmọ pack one side and allow those with humble spirit learn the truth! Matthew 5:5

1 Like

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Truvelisback(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Jesus was not Created, He was Begotten. That is why He is Special.

1 Like

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Jesus was not Created, He was Begotten. That is why He is Special.
Learn!
MaxInDHouse:
God has many sons both spirit (angels) and fleshy (humans) but He first created one person {Proverbs 8:22} through whom He created all other things {Colossians 1:16} this is the first born of all creations {Colossians 1:15} that's why he is rightly called the only begotten Son of God {John 3:16} because he was the master craftsman who was acting in line with God's orders in the beginning {Proverbs 8:30} so whenever you read where God said "let this thing be like this" {Genesis 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26} those are instructions given to the master craftsman (Jesus) who was with God in the beginning! John 1:2

But he is not the only Son of God, God has many sons but due to Jesus' intimacy with our God and father since a long time ago when only the two of them were together Jesus has adapted to all his father's thoughts that's why he could say "i and the father are one" {John 10:30} because he always think of doing things his father's way {John 8:28-29} he now wants all worshipers of God to develop the same line of thought with his father so that we can all be ONE just as himself and his father are ONE! John 17:22
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There's no difference!
It's Bible translators that uses upper and lower cases but out there Jupiter, Zeus, Hermes, Krishna, Ọbalúayé and many others are referred to by their worshipers as GOD.

So don't be fooled by the works of translation!

grin grin Well you said out there but in here God represent All powerful ( He brought all things that ever existed anywhere into existence) while god is the byproduct of the former.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Where was it written that God created all other thing through Jesus?

Jehovah said he didn't use any body to create the theaven and earth.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Job 9:8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Steep: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

After saying adopted son you are now denying ọmọ pack one side and allow those with humble spirit learn the truth! Matthew 5:5
Where did I say Angels were adopted? Liar
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Corrections:

grin grin Well you said out there but in here God represent All powerful ( He brought all things that ever existed anywhere into existence) while god is the byproduct of the former.

Exactly and Jesus is a god just like all other gods it's the erroneous interpretation of those translators that made them use the same upper case for both the son and his father whereas the father has many sons! smiley
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
Where did I say Angels were adopted? Liar

Rest my guy this is more than what you can grasp! smiley
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=Steep post=119542936] Where was it written that God created all other thing through Jesus?

The word "THROUGH him" is enough!

[quote author=Steep post=119542936]
Jehovah said he didn't use any body to create the theaven and earth.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Job 9:8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

Because all glory and honor belongs to the one who gave his son orders to make things! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again / Last Week Tonight With John Oliver: Televangelists / The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.