Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma (28863 Views)

Archbishop Chukwuma Lambasts Igbo Republican Nature: Look At Yoruba, Hausa As Mo / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by payosehtor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
kennies12:
This supposed bishop, u are the owner of ur opinion. I understand every single man from the east is against buhari administration.
I wonder o! shame to that Anglican church he is said to represent plus that title
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by payosehtor(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
treebuds:

I disagree with your assertions. It will also good that people in authority and most especially men of God should speak the truth and not be sentimental when making statement. If such an honored personality should say all these, what will you expect from people at the street.
The problem we see today is not caused by Buhari, it was caused by many year of mismanagement, neglect and abuse of offices by our politicians and public servant who want to measure up. We all know that the previous government failed to deliver the so called dividend of democracy .
Although Buhari as head of state should have set example for other to follow but I will say that his government at that time was cut of by maradona.
Think, what is happening in Venezuela today is worst than what we are seeing here. This is because countries that depend on oil only to drive their economy like Venezuela, Nigeria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia must adjust spending due to oil price crash. Though Buhari was slow in making some helpful decision, and has his mistakes but he has the interest of this nation at heart when you look at diversification of economy into agriculture, tourism etc. Offcourae, Rome was never built in a day but I've good thing is that we are better than Venezuela and we have put some policies to checkmate the complete collapse of the economy.
I plead with all Nigerian to stop this rethorics and offer advices that will helpul to move us forward. I am seeing the sign of stronger Nigeria tomorrow and I am praying for our president that God grant him the strenght and wisdom to lead us to where we prayed to be.
Sir Chukwuma, I want you to continue your usual prayer and do not lose hope knowing the God your serve is almighty and most powerful God. Also men of God who want to join politics should let us know what they want to do for us.
This is how objective men ought to reason.our bishop please
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Pavarottii(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2016
modath:

Like i said earlier, i really don't care about "intermediaries: ... I never serve the God sef faithfully, na one "daddy" a go dey worship... I am no atheist but i don't swallow everything "unchecked".
Dats good.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by orisa37: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Buhari, just like Abacha, is an Aberration and an Abomination in The Presidency in Nigeria. All hands must join to remove him from office very quickly now that he seems to have swallowed a Witch in his Clone.
God is not punishing Nigeria but reinstructing and reengineering Nigeria for better Life. He has His Voices crying from The Wilderness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Rev. Kenneth Oyakhilome (CA, US) Convicted Of Fraud / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.