Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? (6735 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? / Nigeria Government Declares April 10 And 13, Easter Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by motivate555: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2019
For some of us, the Easter holiday is very special and we see it as an opportunity to reunite with family. While some of us just see it as the opportunity to lay off the radar, tune out and have a private time to rest from the hustle and bustle of everyday work.

How do you spend your Easter Holiday?

Rest and family interaction are very beneficial to one's health and this holiday will be a good opportunity to be physically present with your parents and the rest of your family members if you have the chance to.

Parents miss us a lot when we are grown kids and we have all left the house to build our own homes. They like the thought that you can share part of your time with them when there is an opportunity to.

The exciting thing about being with parents as adults is that, they tend to act more like kids and lovers since you are now responsible enough to cater for yourself.

Don't forget the fact that parents also leave you with words of wisdom and advice they chip in every now and then when you catch up on your life events with them.

Another advantage for grownups that have toddlers, is that you have the opportunity to leave them in good hands while they experience a better part of your family tradition through your parents while "yourself" and "honey" can have a getaway for a few hours without worrying much if they are doing fine... as the hands that took good care of you will do a good job of taking good care of those cutie munchkins that never seem to get weary of love and affection.

Remember not to "getaway" for too long though as the whole essence is for you to have quality time with your parents that you barely have the opportunity to see in a year.

If you are spending this holiday with your parents and you had the chance to read this, give them a peck on the cheeks and a warm hug as that's one of the most assuring action that produces a ton of reaction �

If you are not, please do give them a call and remind them that you do care a lot about them. It means so much.

Have an exciting holiday!

This article is written by the GeroCare care team. We use technology in solving Parent and Elderly care challenges.

Photo by Matthew Henry from Burst

Don't forget to share and also tell us how you spend your Easter Holiday in the comment section �

#easter #goodfriday

Sauce [url=<https://www.facebook.com/110763416106481/posts/345134206002733/] GeroCare [/url]

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nothing special this year,all thanks to the strange not working government...Everybody complaining of being broke,d rich hiding from other struggling members of d family because they will be approached with diff kind of problems. It will come and pass, If u see easter rice and chicken chop good for you...the hustle continues.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Im at work, dammit! Couldn't travel.

What easter when it not even near payday?

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Jamesonbrown(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice. I need the Grace

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by jopbp2: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
B

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by vicola0281: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
invite babe over tonight, Bleep all through the weekend and resurrect on sunday.
#Happy easter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Omobola121(f): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Time to rest.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by KingLennon(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
When we were small we watched movies on the death of jesus grin. But today since its a public holiday we sit back and thank God for the life and the daily alerts....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by ShakurM(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
-
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by kendrick93(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Facebook accts of 8yrs available.
contact
whatsapp 8126395185
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by kernniejay(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Liars Association of Nigeria (LAN)over to you. Those that did not have money to buy a bottle of coke will begin to tell us how they spent thousands of naira at shoprite and the cinema.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Watching movies
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Reelmii: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
spending mine In Dubai

for for today i want to go clubbing, being a while I visited Nigeria, so I want to explore before I go back to base,

I am having my house party tomorrow in ikoyi, I am thanking God for the completion of the building.... u are all invited

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Spend with relatives in d East. Dem obodo oyibo guys I dey eye una
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by motivate555: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Reserve
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by dovetark: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
These GeroCare guys, are they not the ones that can cater for your Nigerian parents and you can have updates on your phone anywhere you are in the world? Nice serivice. Nigerians are really trying sha. gerocare.org
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by sacx: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
I have long stopped attaching any sentimental value to these holidays. Christmas, new year, Easter, are like any other day. I maintain my faith though.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by stanley000: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na hotel things o, change a couple of babes, club all night till Sunday evening. Something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by dovetark: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
It is well my brother. Better times ahead!
EmekaBlue:
Nothing special this year,all thanks to the strange not working government...Everybody complaining of being broke,d rich hiding from other struggling members of d family because they will be approached with diff kind of problems. It will come and pass, If u see easter rice and chicken chop good for you...the hustle continues.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by dovetark: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is this all there is to life?
stanley000:
Na hotel things o, change a couple of babes, club all night till Sunday evening. Something must kill a man
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by stanley000: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
dovetark:
Is this all there is to life?
Mr vanity crew, abeg Passover!! A
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Hier(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
I will be studying
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by JubrinElSudan: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Work today, work tomorrow, work Monday. If they have their way, they wouldn't mind work on Sunday
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Yuneehk(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
sacx:
I have long stopped attaching any sentimental value to these holidays. Christmas, new year, Easter, are like any other day. I maintain my faith though.
Exactly like any other day. It's an extra day off work so I just stay home and rest

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by xoxocandy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
How to get this people to do a design on my floor?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Abcruz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
stanley000:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Rejoice, O young man, while you are young, and let your heart be glad in the days of your youth. Walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your eyes, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.--Ecclesiastics 11:9

Doing wrong is fun for a fool, but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible.--proverbs 10:23

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Would Rather Marry An Atheist Than A Man From Another Faith / The Attack On God's Words (KJV) / Ever Been Oppressed While Asleep! Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.