Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign (15133 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Prof. Kperogi Denies Accusing FG Of Spending £6million On Buhari's Health Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by tunderay(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2016
The Former special assistant on New Media to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has denied ever accusing President Muhammadu Buhari of part-funding the U.S presidential campaign of Democratic Hillary Clinton with a whopping sum of $500M.

Omokri made the denial while reacting to a publication in some online media titled ‘Educating Reno Omokri’ by the Personal Assistant on Social Media to President Buhari, Lauretta Onochie where the Buhari’s spokesperson alleged that he had accused the President to have co-sponsored the political campaign of Hillary Clinton.

Omokri who urged President Buhari to call his aid to order however said that such fabrications could damage the relationship between Nigeria and the U.S President-elect, Donald J. Trump.
“My attention is drawn to an article ‘Educating Reno Omokri! By Lauretta Onochie falsely accused me of alleging PMB funded Hillary’s campaign.”

“Someone please tell @laurestar the old woman @MBuhari made a PA on New Media that I never accused PMB of funding @HillaryClinton‘s campaign.”

“President @mbuhari should call @laurestar to order. Such fabricated lies can damage our relations with the incoming @realDonaldTrump admin!”

“President @MBuhari should note that @laurestar only has irritant value in the eyes of Nigerians. Why would I accuse PMB of funding Hillary?”

“Nigeria under @MBuhari is so broke she wants to borrow $29.9 billion. Where then will PMB find funds to fund Hillary as @laurestar alleges?”

“If @MBuhari‘s intention is to alienate his govt from the public then he should keep surrounding himself with the likes of Lauretta Onochie!”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/reno-denies-accusing-president-buhari-part-funding-hillary-clintons-campaign-500m/

3 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by nzeobi(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2016
The woman attached reno's name just to make her write a bit genuine and popular.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
I knew a rebuttal would be issued. If a lie must be told, it must be couched in very credible terms. A $500 million dollars donation was an outright incredible tale.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by pchukwudi: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
This shows how confused, dumb and yet arrogant the government is. A lost case.

nzeobi:
The woman attached reno's name just to make her write a bit genuine and popular.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by donphilopus: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
So where did that lie emanate from? It's so painful that most people who are still traumatized over the election loss of Jonathan have chosen to remain foolish. If not foolishness, no sane fellow would believe that lies.

The first place I saw the accusation was on facebook. After they accused Buhari of sponsoring Clinton's campaign with about $500m, they asked them to bring a proof to substantiate their claim. They uploaded a video of CNN (which I didn't bother to download because of the comments I read) where they said a Nigerian by the name 'Shellharry' (whatever that means) sponsored her campaign with $5m (according to people who watched it). Nowhere in that video was Buhari's name nor $500m mentioned.

Even after some people who were supporting those who accused Buhari of supporting the campaign with $500m watched the video, they still chose to believe that he indeed did so. How can one be more foolish than that!

It's so painful that I can no longer find that post on facebook. I would have uploaded it here to debunk their lies.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by donphilopus: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
pchukwudi:
This shows how confused, dumb and yet arrogant the government is. A lost case.

When you go get sense Pa Chukwudi? (question)

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by edoyad(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2016

“Someone please tell @laurestar the old woman @MBuhari made a PA on New Media that I never accused PMB of funding @HillaryClinton‘s campaign.”

The woman no old like that now, she still dey marketable grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by drss2(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
even me dey wonder wen reno omokri accused d dullard of sponsoring hillary's campaign. d news article dat never went to frontpage alleging dat buari dullard spend $500 million on hillary didn't even mention omokri so wia did lauretta see omokri's name

11 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by PaulIdu: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
That Loretta o onochie is as stupid as who ever employed her ..old smelly hag of a woman ..stupid govt stupid assistants

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by AllTheWayUp: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
President @MBuhari should note that @laurestar only has irritant value in the eyes of Nigerians. Why would I accuse PMB of funding Hillary?” “Nigeria under @MBuhari is so broke she wants to borrow $29.9 billion. Where then will PMB find funds to fund Hillary as @laurestar alleges?” “If @MBuhari‘s intention is to alienate his govt from the public then he should keep surrounding himself with the likes of Lauretta Onochie!”

grin grin grin

Reno has finished Lauretta

21 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
At a mechanic workshop yesterday, I was talking to an okada Igbo man. The man was so specific and serious about the election money allegedly raised for Hillary by PMB, as if it was his rickety okada he came to fix the fuel tank that was used to ferry the money to the US. He even said Trump had signed that Biafra should go. I was just looking at him.

Puerto Rico has been refused independence for many years by the US. Oscar López Rivera has been in the US federal prison for the past 35years because he was struggling for independence for his country. He has been since referred to as Mandela of puerto Rico. (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/16/obama-pardon-mandela-puerto-rico-oscar-lopez-rivera-)

So the US who's holding down Puerto Rico, in my view, have no moral right to tell one country to disintegrate. Every country is trying to expand; e.g Russia by seizing crimea 2years ago, even India is holding on to a small valley town called Kashmir, whose inhabitants have been seeking independence from India for many years (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/08/india-crackdown-in-kashmir-is-this-worlds-first-mass-blinding?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Long+reads+base&utm_term=199378&subid=8561600&CMP=ema-1133), same with Spain over Catalona, Israel over Palestine, China over Hong Kong and the Senkaku Islands, UK over Scotland etc..

No country wants to lose an inch of its territory to the whims of secessionists, even if it comes at great costs.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by sammyj: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Imagine how far the wailing wailers association wil go to bring this government down. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Oblang(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tripleoluwa:
At a mechanic workshop yesterday, I was talking to an okada Igbo man. The man was so specific and serious about the election money allegedly raised for Hillary by PMB, as if it was his rickety okada he came to fix the fuel tank that was used to ferry the money to the US. He even said Trump had signed that Biafra should go. I was just looking at him.

Puerto Rico has been refused independence for many years by the US. Oscar López Rivera has been in the US federal prison for the past 35years because he was struggling for independence for his country. He has been since referred to as Mandela of puerto Rico. (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/16/obama-pardon-mandela-puerto-rico-oscar-lopez-rivera-)

So the US who's holding down Puerto Rico, in my view, have no moral right to tell one country to disintegrate. Every country is trying to expand; e.g Russia by seizing crimea 2years ago, even India is holding on to a small valley town called Kashmir, whose inhabitant has been seeking independence from India for many years (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/08/india-crackdown-in-kashmir-is-this-worlds-first-mass-blinding?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Long+reads+base&utm_term=199378&subid=8561600&CMP=ema-1133), same with Spain over Catalona, Israel over Palestine, UK over Scotland etc..

No country wants to lose an inch of its territory to the whims of secessionists, even if it comes at great costs.

Na so dem dey give themselves llies masturbate on. And they will be serious with it. So far its coming from that their forsaken radio biafra

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Nateben(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oblang:

Na so dem dey give themselves llies masturbate on. And they will be serious with it. So far its coming from that their forsaken radio biafra

My brother, this baba was very serious ehn. I just watched him in bewilderment

1 Like

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by ndcide(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
I blame Seun and lalasticlala for putting that woman's article on the home page. When the referred accusation was no where to be found.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
And some clowns bought the $500m donation crap

3 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Stalwert: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
HtwoOw:
Gangaaaaan

Reno has denied what motherfuuckers want to kill themselves untop

What a gullible, brainless set of ediots on Nairaland

cheesy Reno is C in coward but the butt heads who believe in his statements are just a waste of biological materials the fact that vanguard of lies rushed to push the denial only goes to show the hidden hands behind reno the fool button

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Stalwert: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lauretta really finished reno the fool badly ... we know the likes of borrow and fail to pay are behind this foolish lousy liar but soon they will know free speech has never include slander and defamation

7 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
It is a very serious offence under American federal laws for any candidate in any US election to receive campaign donations from foreign sources. I recall back in 2008 when the former DG of SEC (cant even remember or spell her name), tried raising funds to support the Obama campaign. She was promptly educated on the matter. It is impossible for anyone who cannot vote in any US election to contribute a single dollar to any candidate's campaign

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Stalwert: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
[s]
PaulIdu:
That Loretta o onochie is as stupid as who ever employed her ..old smelly hag of a woman ..stupid govt stupid assistants
[/s]

You that smell good how has it help you? Because lauretta educated you and Reno is that why you are acting up like this?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Eastactivist: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
That woman really dealt with Reno cheesy
But who framed Reno up like this... grin
This woman no get chill for Yorubas at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by Silenthauler: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Eastactivist:
That woman really dealt with Reno cheesy
But who framed Reno up like this... grin
This woman no get chill for Yorubas at all cheesy

Reno Omokri is now Yoruba. It really sucks to be a flat head and still be an ipod, cos you will never need your brain. What a shame

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by hopilo: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
A US non governmental group, the American Black Group for Democracy Made that allegation not Remo, when Lauretta came up with that lie l was so disappointed because as SA new media its not compulsory to post things online if you don't have fact.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by LesbianBoy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
hopilo:
A US right group made that allegation not Remo, when Lauretta came up with that lie l was so disappointed because as SA new media its not compulsory to post things online if you don't have fact.

Thank you o! When i was reading that thread, me sef come dey wonder when reno made the allegation!

To think it even made front page!

This nairaland sef angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by BrutalJab: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
ndcide:
I blame Seun and lalasticlala for putting that woman's article on the home page. When the referred accusation was no where to be found.

That's how they do here. Are you new

Zombies created the rubbish news to spite the man. But this rebuttal is dha bomb!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by canalily(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hillary clinton belongs to Buhari's kitchen, thats why he still sponsored her to remain in the kitchen. Its true he gave her coinsangry

1 Like

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by AntiWailer: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
It is time to deny when presented with facts.

Shameless eediot.

1 Like

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by rabex123(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Reno omokrika

3 Likes

Re: Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign by ajoskele(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please check my signature people. Help save baby Tobi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay / Senator Ndume Contacted Boko-Haram Leader 73 Times In One Month Says SSS / Suspension From APC Good For Shehu Sani — Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.