Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba (2568 Views)

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork / Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2016
In a bid to achieve more before the next raining season,setraco construction company is really working round the clock at ongoing road construction work site at faulks road and Omuma road Aba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by dingbang(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Finally grin after 24years of abandonment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Okezuo Abia carry go!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2016
So Omenka is supporting Ikpeazu?

Please, even if Ikpeazu rehabilitates 20 roads in Aba only, it will remain far from standard.

It is a deteriorating city, with a hunger for 20Billion Naira road projects.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by richidinho(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2016
If you check Fashola website now, you will see this road there tagged "one of the south eastern roads under construction"
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Opharhe: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2016
I've never been to Abia state before but when I get to Aba, God willing, this Faulks road will be one of the places I will reach. Faulks road gat to be the most popular place in Aba.
It's a good thing they're working on it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Opharhe:
I've never been to Abia state before but when I get to Aba, God willing, this Faulks road will be one of the places I will reach. Faulks road gat to be the most popular place in Aba.
It's a good thing they're working on it.
We shall give you a good treat whenever you come
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by DrinkWater10: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ponponkon:
Mr ponponkon your oga spoke about the Enyimba Stadium pitch installation during his Q&A session on Magic FM.He also pledged to complete the project before the new season begins.
Any Updates?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by mrvitalis(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is a major road in Aba and i expected a 8 lane standard road not this

Aba will never be a maga city like this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Abagworo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Funnicator:
So Omenka is supporting Ikpeazu?

Please, even if Ikpeazu rehabilitates 20 roads in Aba only, it will remain far from standard.

It is a deteriorating city, with a hunger for 20Billion Naira road projects.

Removing 1 grain from a cup of rice looks unimpactful but its important to continue until it becomes noticeable that the grains has reduced. Aba may never get to have 50% good roads in the next 32 years.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Abagworo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

A megacity is made by population and not wide roads. Any city of over 10million becomes a megacity like Lagos. I however agree with you that Aba deserves at least 2 highways of 8 lanes to help ease movement.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by ChilledPill: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thank you O.V.I let the good work continue, posterity will surely remember you.

meanwhile......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by LadyExcellency: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

8 lane in a 4 Kilometres road?

Is Faulks road a highway?

You've resorted to never appreciate any development in Southeast not coming from APC.

I fear for what partisanship has done to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by futurenix(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Heard Abia State Teaching hospital Aba will be going on strike tomorrow 14th Nov. for their 7 months salary.

Abia State polytechnic, Aba is owed 6 months.

Local governments are 6 months too in same Abia.

What is this Governor doing about the salaries of these people in this recession period?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by nonsobaba: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Building 1 road with 10 months salaries of workers. Ode!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by ifyan(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Faulks road seriousely need to Abia State gov. intervention
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Trut(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2016
Tell your Gov to complete the abandoned Aba-Owerri drainage which he started last year. If can he cannot complete common drainage, how are we sure he
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
God is in control
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba by Opharhe: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ponponkon:
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari May Pick Igbo Vice In Response To Restructuring, Marginalization – / Watch The Kind Of Substances She Vomited That Shock Everybody. / 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.