Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God (816 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by ellalina(f): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
One hot afternoon while I was in school on 2012, I was laying down on my Rug because the heat was just too much and I left the bed.
While on the rug,I saw like a visions big snake crawling into my room . In that vision I was so scared that I jumped up and ran around the room.
In reality, I jumped up to go and close my door for real.as I raised my curtain to close the door, I saw a very big snake crawling towards my door. Very close to my door.I screamed and the snake turned back calmly and crawled away very slowly like it wasn't scare. I ran from the house until some guys in my lodge came but the snake was gone.
You might say it's just a coincidence but to me it was a deliverance .I was saved and I return all the Glory to God.

3 Likes

Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by Viking007(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Any picture of the snake? undecided

1 Like

Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by Karlovich: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why did u run away from ur room, i thought ur god gave u power to trample upon snakes and scorpions, hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by ellalina(f): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Karlovich:
Why did u run away from ur room, i thought ur god gave u power to trample upon snakes and scorpions, hypocrite
Hypocrite really?
God be with you

1 Like

Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by DeSepiero(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Interesting
Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by DeSepiero(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Viking007:
Any picture of the snake? undecided

Lmao.
People like you would change a light-bulb and have another person record it with a camera just to prove that God didn't do it? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by Viking007(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
ellalina:

Hypocrite really?
God be with you
You didn't complete Your story.https://www.nairaland.com/1987730/heart-beats-vengeance-stories-sexually
Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by ellalina(f): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: This My Experience Will Make You Believe In God by dayleke: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
ellalina:

Yea I will oneday

Hello,
I think that one day has come.
Don't you think?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Atheists So Angry And Aggressive? / TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) / Bishop Oyedepo On Church Taxation And Successor Of Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.